hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2220

Thread: screenshots to be proud of [megathread]

the fuck is that? t-50 with a t-34/85 turret and a 85/71 gun or something?

Yep. "Spiritual" successor to T-50-2. It was never so OP good, but in it ended up being a good t8 light. Very agile, insane acceleration, very fast firing gun. Its like a go cart. Very good rate of fire. Terrible depression AND elevation. Can bounce shots off the ass, due to troll shape.

Fun lil tonk.

I think i am in love. This little thing is - amazing fun. Not a good gun, not a "good" vehicle, but sooooo,soooo fun..

Size of a loltractor, camonet and binocs and you can park in the middle of field, spot and not be seen up to 100 meters, ridiculous.. I never shoot my gun till endgame, and than with 660dmg in round, you can finish off some wounded tanks.

It is so funny to play it..

(but only if you know your shit in lights, and have a decent french crew. It is required.)

Noone plays Comet anymore.. Because i had like 81% on the 2nd gunmark, played ONE mediocre game, a 1800dmg loss, and jumped to 85,8%.. ONE game

Nevertheless, its a second mark, ill take it

Decided to buy a month of premium, since I seem to be playing again now. Popped a 200% xp personal reserve, and could not fucking get a win for over a half hour.

Then....

Finally got the M badge, after 305 battles. 191.6/205k xp for the M48...

Had another 4100 damage game in my M46 today, then this:
    Last edited by OrangeAfroMan; March 1 2018 at 05:25:11 AM.
    Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Good job dude.

I remember when i bought my Panther 8.8, played first game in t and aced it on Fjords. Without equipment, forgot to load it.

I imagine it is horribly power-creeped now, ill have to try it, maybe it will be easier to three-mark it now that no one plays it..

Ahhh fuck yeah arty

Fucking. finally. got. 15.2.

Last edited by OrangeAfroMan; March 3 2018 at 09:17:45 AM.
    Actually an '06.

www.twitch.tv/oameve

This is why I use the 57mm on the A-44....

Replay

Actually an '06.

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Had a lot of fun with the 57mm on the old kv1 back in the day when we had +3 mm, good to see it still catches people off guard.

I hated the A-44.

It always lulled me into thinking it had decent frontal armor.

Then after taking a shot, I realized my mistake. And my engine was now destroyed.

Then I would repeat it all over again the next battle.

>front engine
    >armor
    pick one

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbeast View Post
    I hated the A-44.

It always lulled me into thinking it had decent frontal armor.

Then after taking a shot, I realized my mistake. And my engine was now destroyed.

Then I would repeat it all over again the next battle.

Oh god the frontal motor... One of the few tanks I run dual repairs on. I've found I drive it a lot like a type 59, always move like a snake when taking fire, the angles really help.

That's probably the core of why I like the 57mm, you get noticeably better power to weight, great pen when needed with the premium, and 2 or 3 more degrees of gun depression. I've basically been playing it like a heavy light tank.

Not a keeper forever, but I have been enjoying it

In other news, M48 finally purchased and loaded up
    Actually an '06.

www.twitch.tv/oameve

AAAANnnnd i finally did it. On my last game, with my last credits, i got t8 prokhorovka game..

This has cost me too much time and credits.. But the feeling is AWESOME.

Now off to try 3mark t8 tank, and t9..

If i manage to 3mark t9 vehicle, ill be REALLY proud. I will even consider myself to be a good player, instead of shitter

Still loving this tank.

Still wish it had either more alpha or more DPM. Or both.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

That is a difficult tank to love. We're not in a big company but having completed a HT-15 in it, I'm in camp BP.

You two are fucking masochists.

I had a second birth when i sold my BP and bought Caernavon, my god, that was atrocious. If i was to buff it, to make it bearable, i would give it 10km/h more speed and a bit more acceleration. Armor is already great, DPM and punchy gun is decent and can be fun. I can see the possible attraction an likeability, but speed just kills it.

The only cancerous thing on BP, for me, is its mobility or should i say - immobility.. Its terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    You two are fucking masochists.

I had a second birth when i sold my BP and bought Caernavon, my god, that was atrocious. If i was to buff it, to make it bearable, i would give it 10km/h more speed and a bit more acceleration. Armor is already great, DPM and punchy gun is decent and can be fun. I can see the possible attraction an likeability, but speed just kills it.

The only cancerous thing on BP, for me, is its mobility or should i say - immobility.. Its terrible.
    You should have seen my final charge. Everyone left alive was an assured oneshot for the remaining enemy Skorpion G (except for our Skorpion G, who was either AFK, a bot or a complete retard, sitting on J7) and he still had more than half his health left. I was located on E5, the Skorp on approximately A2/3 and noone dared to move. Since I was a dashing scout for our artillery for a good part of the game already anyways, I decided to go for it in a straight line, with some 200 HP left. When I arrived on B2, the Skorpion instantly evaporized under a rain of the already waiting artillery fire.

I was a bit miffed though, because I wasn't doing the spotting. In the time it took me to go from E5 to B2, the Type 62, who started out on F1 at around the time I began my move, finally managed to traverse the map around the edge and approached the Skorpion's position from A7 over A5 to A2, spotting him and getting the support damage...

Still, if there's anything I would really want to see changed about this tank, it's is DPM or Alpha. 5 to 10km/h more topspeed would be very welcome, but that extra speed doesn't help you if you can neither out-DPM nor out-Alpha anything you are going to fight against, as you certainly can't outlast anything with the proliferation of prammo on all tiers.
    Last edited by Madner Kami; April 3 2018 at 09:44:59 AM.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

Shave a second off the reload and it would be a godly machine. Wouldn't really need anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Shave a second off the reload and it would be a godly machine. Wouldn't really need anything else.
    That'd be ideal. "Hey, there's a BP coming towards us. He's slow as fuck, so let's run awa... Aw shit, he tracked me. I'll just repa... Aw fuck. Tracked again. Again. Again. Again. Again..." *boom*

Still thinking that they could give it a choice of either using a Centurion turret version (either old Caern turret or Cent Mk III as currently used on Centurion I) with a 20 pounder and low (read current) DPM or the current turret with an uprated 17 Pounder like mentioned, based on player preference.
    Last edited by Madner Kami; April 4 2018 at 01:08:21 AM.

With 5k XP to go on the clock to FV4005, I fucking finally managed it:

Spoiler:

Also, Brits completely researched:

And:

Booya. FV 4004 Conway? What to say. Keep or don't keep. It's much like the Panthers and one would be inclinced to go for the derp gun, but that is really the wrong choice imo. This vehicle is all about battering enemies into submission and the semi-medium playstyle you sometimes have to employ in it, works just that much better if you have that scary high DPM to back you off, instead of an unreliable alpha-derp. And just as with the Panthers, there's not really a place in the meta for such a vehicle. It either works and you are a rockstar or it doesn't and you go out of the battle with a 1000 damage dealt, there's just nothing in between for the most part in my experience. It needs a lot of effort to get to work, but is rewarding, if it works. I'd really like to keep it, but I think the AMX 30P does the DPM medium just that much better, thanks to speed and a much lower profile.