hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1134 of 1146 FirstFirst ... 13463410341084112411311132113311341135113611371144 ... LastLast
Results 22,661 to 22,680 of 22906

Thread: World of Chromosomes..... so many extra chromosomes

Merry Christmas tank bros

May your teams be non-retarded, and RNG favourable..

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Merry Christmas tank bros

May your teams be non-retarded, and RNG favourable..
    I don't think even the most powerful gods can provide a Christmas miracle like that.

Emil is a rolling ammorack

=/
    Assholetep is such an asshole. Every time I'm unfolding my Tesseract Labyrinth he comes in and is all "Funny how you can get into a toy, but not into a Necrontyr babe's pants" and winks and laughs all the way down the stasis chamber. What an asshole.

In an attempt to grind 3 more million, to buy one more TIX tank on discount, i have been playing only premiums. Happy to report my brand new STA-2 premium with tomato crew is very good and fun tank to play. Also, Lowe is GREAT now, im so happy with mobility buff. Fun to play, and it earns SO good. 2000 dmg will net you 70-80k in lowe while in any other prem it would be 30-50k. Its such a good earner, and not too slow to enjoy anymore..

Happy New Year tankers!!!

Merry new year!

Happy new year fhcbros.

Only another 10 days of payouts after 15 already since the campaign gold got paid out until glorious leader daki gets his full payout. Fucking WG and their half-assed fixes man.

In an attempt to grind 3 more million, to buy one more TIX tank on discount, i have been playing only premiums. Happy to report my brand new STA-2 premium with tomato crew is very good and fun tank to play. Also, Lowe is GREAT now, im so happy with mobility buff. Fun to play, and it earns SO good. 2000 dmg will net you 70-80k in lowe while in any other prem it would be 30-50k. Its such a good earner, and not too slow to enjoy anymore..
    M4A1 Ravioli is now pretty good too

It's a tank that has serious flaws and serious strengths, which is what I like about it. Dropping 390dmg shells into people at tier 8 is good clean fun

A very intense game, where i had to spot for a win, in my bottom tier med- and i have shit 75% crew without 6th sense. <hands were shaking>

http://wotreplays.com/site/3217089#m..._42-57_alt_a_2

The applications are limited, but finally an age old arguement dies:

https://youtu.be/YtuYAiVZ050?t=11m50s

Penetrating one layer of armor, triggers a check for double- and tripple-penetration, penetrating a second layer of armor, triggers a second check for double- and tripple-penetration. I would like to dismount the spaced armor on the sides of my british and japanese tanks now, thank you, WG.
    Last edited by Madner Kami; January 7 2017 at 02:59:15 PM.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

Goddamngeezusfuckingchrist am I sick with Warship atm. Since the weekend, and still dragging on, the teams are so ridiculously full of incompetence... The perfect example just was half my team's ships, including two Gneisenaus, 1 Bayern, 1 Colorado, 1 Ognevoi and one fucking carrier, not being able to kill a single fucking T6 Bayern. They chased that fucker around the entire map, while our team got slaughtered at the hand of the enemy team and they just could not get the fucking kill even to the end of the battle, when the enemy team had capped all four circles and eradicated whatever else was in my team. God do I hate these people!

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

Today i got Ace Tanker in Chi-Nu. Didnt bother to screenshot it, because t5, but felt good anyway.

Highlight of the day - i was called a noob shitter by 900wn conqueror who made 947 damage. I did 4500 in my E100. Also, the whole match on Ruinberg he kept standing behind me, or very close on one of my sides preventing me from angling my tank as fast as possible. I hardly lived, 200+ hp left..

Wow. Just wow. Poor 13/90.

Quote Originally Posted by Madner Kami View Post
    Some context for ones that dont know what you are talking about.

https://ritastatusreport.live/2017/0...-tank-changes/

I am not worried at all. Why? because its just a START of supertesting. Things WILL change for better, 100%.

As it stands now, yeah its shit - before 13 90 could catch and clip a whole careless RU and he couldnt do shit about it. Now its gonna make only 900+ damage. So the whole "assasssin" part of tank goes out the window.

But yeah, thats not gonna stay like that, so lets keep our eyes open.

Also RIP current t8 light meta in stronks/cw.

Some context for ones that dont know what you are talking about.

https://ritastatusreport.live/2017/0...-tank-changes/

I am not worried at all. Why? because its just a START of supertesting. Things WILL change for better, 100%.

As it stands now, yeah its shit - before 13 90 could catch and clip a whole careless RU and he couldnt do shit about it. Now its gonna make only 900+ damage. So the whole "assasssin" part of tank goes out the window.

But yeah, thats not gonna stay like that, so lets keep our eyes open.

Also RIP current t8 light meta in stronks/cw.
    Will they change? I certainly hope so, but what completely baffles me is the fact, that the T8s get kicked up a tier, so have in essence the same matchmaking as before, yet all of them get nerfed and the 13/90 gets hit with a nerfbat so hard, that the echos of the hit would still have enough force left to nerf the IS3 to reasonable levels at a distance of one lightyear. It's just a stupid thing to do and the rationale to not just keep their stats as is, is completely beyond me. Having mentioned the IS3: Sole survivor left standing for CW/SH? It's not exactly like the lights dominated the meta because the IS3 is so bad, but because they are the only ones who have the firepower and mobility to outmaneuver the IS3. What else does? The mediums aren't exactly competent enough to fill that niche and whatever lights they will introduce, will undoubtedly be less competent at that very task.

On the subject of lights: RU and 54 lwt both in the garage, T49 unlocked but not purchased. Having a hard time in public matches with the T8 light meta, T10 is a lot less fun than spotting/booming around in my chaffee or even my LTTB. Seems all the high tier meds do light tanks better.

Should I bother purchasing the T49 before this re-work ?

Will they change? I certainly hope so, but what completely baffles me is the fact, that the T8s get kicked up a tier, so have in essence the same matchmaking as before, yet all of them get nerfed and the 13/90 gets hit with a nerfbat so hard, that the echos of the hit would still have enough force left to nerf the IS3 to reasonable levels at a distance of one lightyear. It's just a stupid thing to do and the rationale to not just keep their stats as is, is completely beyond me. Having mentioned the IS3: Sole survivor left standing for CW/SH? It's not exactly like the lights dominated the meta because the IS3 is so bad, but because they are the only ones who have the firepower and mobility to outmaneuver the IS3. What else does? The mediums aren't exactly competent enough to fill that niche and whatever lights they will introduce, will undoubtedly be less competent at that very task.
    Of course mate. When supertest starts they go bottom-up (start with shitty stats, and work their way up, which is a good approach). Thats how they have always done it. Remember STRV swede premium 6 started as single shot gun (and was shit), and they added autoloader after thorough testing.

There is a looong way of testing in front, everybody is loosing their tits about it for no valid reason. But its a drama, drama is fun, so fun and games for all

Quote Originally Posted by gibson banjer View Post
    On the subject of lights: RU and 54 lwt both in the garage, T49 unlocked but not purchased. Having a hard time in public matches with the T8 light meta, T10 is a lot less fun than spotting/booming around in my chaffee or even my LTTB. Seems all the high tier meds do light tanks better.

Why not? Play it while it still has derp and have fun! and collect that XP for Sheridan

BTW, if someone didnt do it, its advised to turn off accelerated training on your t8 lights and start accumulating that XP for their future successors t10 lights.

Yeah you really should. Not because it's the best tank out there (it isn't) but because it's unique and fun. Lots of fun.

A t49 with only a 90 mm might not end up crap but it will be far less amusing. The supertest 90mm doesn't even have high pen HEP rounds like the current 90mm does.

Why not? Play it while it still has derp and have fun! and collect that XP for Sheridan

BTW, if someone didnt do it, its advised to turn off accelerated training on your t8 lights and start accumulating that XP for their future successors t10 lights.
    It's the wasted effort that irks me. It is clear that the tank is not going to work in that state, so why not start the balancing by putting sensible numbers in the spreadsheet-cells and go from there? Sure, lowball them for all I care, but that sorry state of the 13/90 is absolutely laughable and it is obvious that this is a wasted round of testing in regard to that tank.