hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1134 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 13463410341084112411311132113311341135113611371144 ... LastLast
Results 22,661 to 22,680 of 22989

Thread: World of Chromosomes..... so many extra chromosomes

Quote Originally Posted by Madner Kami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Might leave it there for now and move to a new line, then.

Shame, I enjoyed the Black Prince on the rare occasion it got a map that works for it, but other than that I was just working up the heavy line because I'd already unlocked most of the modules on the med line. Can't really justify continuing to do that past tier 8, I don't think.
    Don't listen to him, Conqueror is a really powerful vehicle. The chassis has the same problems as the Caernarvon, but for the first time in the line, you ain't stuck with a peashooter, you get the glorious L1A1, argueably the best heavy tank gun in the entire game and a turret that shrugs off quite a lot of shit thrown at it. As long as you stay hull down and keep that gun singing, you are going to get great results. That you don't see more of them, is entirely down to a T10 that doesn't feel good to many and an entire lineup before that, that almost completely fail to impress. Conq is the THE absolute superstar in the entire line.
    Both the Conqueror and Fv215 are great tanks from my experiences, but then again i haven't played since 2013 so things might have changed.

Followup question, then - is the Conqueror worth the grind?
    Oh, if you suffered through Churchill, Churchill VII and black prince, dont give up now, for fuck sake.. Get the spoils of war - t9 and t10 are where its at in this line..

Yeah, I think I worded that wrong: compared to the Churchill line and Caernaveron - the Conqueror is awesome.

It's still as big as a house and has paper armor on hull and I still think you're better off in a Centurion of same tier.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Yeah, I think I worded that wrong: compared to the Churchill line and Caernaveron - the Conqueror is awesome.

It's still as big as a house and has paper armor on hull and I still think you're better off in a Centurion of same tier.
    Its the t9 tank i did the best in after the amazing e75, so hmm disagree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post

Its the t9 tank i did the best in after the amazing e75, so hmm disagree with you.
    You are right.

Since when is hull armor relevant for heavium? You lose armor, and get awarded something else, like gun stats and mobility. Its a feature, not a bug.

Playing to any particular vehicles strengths is required at those tiers anyway..

The biggest reason I didn't like the Conqeror was that I couldn't play it to it's full potential. The gun was simply put amazing.

I failed the tank, the tank didn't fail me.

Well tbh I suck at heavy tanks, I dont even know what's the point of playing them since everyone and their mother shoots APCR and HEAT ammo at me 90% of the time and pens whichever part I got sticking out. The joys of having old good stats and utterly being clueless about the current meta, maps and people XLM primarying me, while playing without a premium account and losing money on every high tier heavy game etc

I sold all my heavy tanks except T34 and T110e5, and that's just cause I havent played one game in the 110e5 since I reinstalled on account of being afraid it's gonna fucking suck.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

It was funny how retarded OP the T110 was when it first got released. Now its just average lol

In case you missed it, there's a mission running to earn the "T25 Pilot Number 1", which rather looks like a Pershing that exchanges armor for improved rate of fire and gun handling.

http://tanks.gg/tank/t25-pilot-1

You need to earn/buy 13 tokens out of 15 available. You can get one token a day, so start soon or you'll have to pay. Thus far the missions have been pretty easy, day 1 was win 5 matches while in the top 10 XP earners on your team. Today is get 10 kills over any number of matches. Missions seem to be identical across servers.

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/game...ot-marathon-2/

Unless things have changed since I last played, the gun handling on the FV215 is ridiculously good. Combined with decent mobility for a heavy, and almost no bloom with turret rotation, the tank plays damn well. Can't tell you the number of ridiculous snapshots I've made with that thing.

Powering through the Caernaveron's worth it for sure. You'll even get the odd great games in it, like the BP

Today's T25 mission is 15,000 damage, so I jumped in tier 10s and then proceeded to play like shit.

I'm going to blame the morning. Yeah, that's what was wrong. Early morning.

Missions are lol easy so far..

I wonder when will we receive first "floating mine"..

Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
    Today's T25 mission is 15,000 damage, so I jumped in tier 10s and then proceeded to play like shit.

Jumped into the mission, expecting to be done in 5 maybe 10 games at the most if I am unlucky. Expected being the magic word. Needed more than 10. Way more. After I was finally done going through that valley of tears, I joined a friend who was doing his mission. I dealt almost 4k average damage over 5 games /o\ I swear, this game... Sometimes it's just out to get you.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

Jumped into the mission, expecting to be done in 5 maybe 10 games at the most if I am unlucky. Expected being the magic word. Needed more than 10. Way more. After I was finally done going through that valley of tears, I joined a friend who was doing his mission. I dealt almost 4k average damage over 5 games /o\ I swear, this game... Sometimes it's just out to get you.
    You just need to go full Yoda on it. Did mine in a few games after driving around like a madman in my RU251. Added 1-1.5k damage lategame on top of what I scraped together earlier in most games. Quite the little kill stealer and damage hog that thing which some of my team mates... noticed... and called me out on somewhat rudely.

I regret nothing.

Took me about twice as long as I expected to do yesterday's mission - kept getting kills ninja'ed from me, or shitty low damage rolls.

Could've done it today in 4 battles.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Took me about twice as long as I expected to do yesterday's mission - kept getting kills ninja'ed from me, or shitty low damage rolls.

Could've done it today in 4 battles.
    Have a look at the RU-drivers. I heard they are filthy kill-stealers.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

So any guesses on tomorrows mission?

My bet is we need to scrape together 20k xp, seems in line with the amount of games needed for the other missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    So any guesses on tomorrows mission?

My bet is we need to scrape together 20k xp, seems in line with the amount of games needed for the other missions.
    Ya. I kinda expected XP as today's one and now it basically has to be XP, as nothing else is left. That is, unless they start requesting cap-points. I'm scared of the follow-up missions, really, because there is room for some really stupid shit.

The better I play, the less I win.

The teams have been beyond retarded lately, every day my expectation for the human race is sinking.
    Last edited by Baarhyn; March 14 2017 at 11:33:25 PM.

Had some 3.5k games in the M46, good tiems. All only worth 2nd class. Djesus.
    All expressed opinions match those of my employers, hail satan