hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1136 of 1142 FirstFirst ... 1366361036108611261133113411351136113711381139 ... LastLast
Results 22,701 to 22,720 of 22822

Thread: World of Chromosomes..... so many extra chromosomes

Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
    There are considerable improvements to the Maus' gun and armor stats under consideration.

Im actually looking forward to unlocking and buying Maus. Which is absurd, it was the first tank that i told myself, "Ill never get that, that is the most stupid thing ever.."

How the tables have turned

Fake edit

How to do bouncing mission in VK-b? 3x own HP

Im enjoying playing VKB.. its so good to play, very easy and relaxing, however id like to do that bouncing mission, and i cant to it. I need around 5850 HP i believe, and i cant get it because:

a) I go to chokepoints and brawl, and we either roll them, or they roll us. Thats around 1000-2000 bounced damage. (i can not NOT shoot the enemy because i still need to do 2000hp of damage)
    b) even if i find a good position and idiot or two who wants to shoot me and bounce all day, my team kills them.
    c) T10 TDs load gold and say fuck you and your armor, take that

To me it looks like id have to stay back deliberately, and to snipe from afar and farm enemy shots from distance into my angled hull. I have 3 problems with that:

1. Im not sure i can snipe my 2000 HP while playing TD mode.
    2. Its a faggot play, to camp in this machine, and id like to do it while not looking like a tomato faggot..
    3. Arty

Any advice is appreciated.

The way I've done it in the past that didn't require a completely retarded enemy team was:

1. No arty.
    2. Open maps. (Prokhorovka, Malinovka, westfield.
    3. Exposing myself to targets 400m or so away while cresting ridges and popping back down.
    4. Shooting HE so I don't kill/damage enemies early on. Some lucky HE hits will damage their guns so that's an added bonus.

Finished 3/4 of the bouncing missions doing that. Twice with the E100 and once with the FV215. The fourth time was with a Black Prince and a completely moronic E75 that shot my turret face repeatedly on Ruinberg.

So basically, city maps never did it for me. Range and difficult but possible shots so the enemy thinks he might get a lucky pen was what did it for me. Having waffle 100's around helped as well.

Tiger P. This has to be one of, if not the most useless tank in the game. 1600 base DPM in a tank that faces T9, mobility that makes a Black Prince feel like an F1-car and armor that is completely useless. WTF is the point of this tank? Once the next patch comes around and the 88/L56 gets buffed, then this is the only T7-tank, outside maybe the AMX M4 45, that should purposefully not use the top gun under any circumstance.
    Last edited by Madner Kami; February 11 2017 at 11:35:23 PM.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

Quote Originally Posted by Madner Kami View Post
    Tiger P. This has to be one of, if not the most useless tank in the game. 1600 base DPM in a tank that faces T9, mobility that makes a Black Prince feel like an F1-car and armor that is completely useless. WTF is the point of this tank? Once the next patch comes around and the 88/L56 gets buffed, then this is the only T7-tank, outside maybe the AMX M4 45, that should purposefully not use the top gun under any circumstance.
    Heh, Aesir is head over heals in love with his Tiger P. He even claims to have good games in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Madner Kami View Post
    Heh, Aesir is head over heals in love with his Tiger P. He even claims to have good games in it.
    Slow as Black Prince? hey, lets not insult like that. Its not THAT slow.
    I enjoyed mine very, very much and sold it just because i needed that crew.. It has a punchy gun, upper and lower front plates well armored and so easy to bait idiots to shoot them, while turret face which they should be shooting is short and wide, and not the easiest of shots. Sidescraping works, and it is properly bouncy, despite having a lot of right angles on it..

I thought its gonna be shit when i bought it, however my 59% win rate in it over 170 games is awesome (and at that time i was still tomato/potato), and i remember some legendary games i had in it. Sure, t9 can rape you, but what is news in that?

It is just a case of adapting to strengths and weakness of every tank. Or how fun you find playing a particular style..

Got fancy new fast internet

Downloaded WoT for the luls

Played 2 games

Uninstalled

What a piece of shit

This is the last time I'll rant in this thread
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

But not the last time you install WOT.

The "German" Patch has landed on EU tonight.

fap fap fap fap..

Finally, my OBJ 140 and E50 ih glorious HD

Maus is perhaps decent now, instead of a comedy option. E-100s can fire AP at mediums or tier 8s without risking silly bounces.

15cm derp gun on the Type 5 is dumb. It renders obsolete the 14cm long gun. You get two shell options, standard HE does 1,100 damage, premium HE does 1,400. Both have only 75mm of penetration but with 1,400 damage you can still do with a non-penetration about as much as the 14cm did with a kinetic penetration and it fires at about the same speed, to say nothing of the devastation wrought upon French tanks, TDs, etc by penetrating HE.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dahak; February 24 2017 at 02:30:41 AM.

Hrrrmm yeah, can't say I'm, too happy about those derps. I mean I chuck HE rounds with my E-100 fairly often on hull down base campers that think they're clever but these japanese HE rounds are way different and it will probably change up the meta if they become popular.

Not that change needs to be bad but lets just say that I'm pretty satisfied with having all my heavy tanks missions completed.

15cm derp gun on the Type 5 is dumb. It renders obsolete the 14cm long gun. You get two shell options, standard HE does 1,100 damage, premium HE does 1,400. Both have only 75mm of penetration but with 1,400 damage you can still do with a non-penetration about as much as the 14cm did with a kinetic penetration and it fires at about the same speed, to say nothing of the devastation wrought upon French tanks, TDs, etc by penetrating HE.

Spoiler:

It seems OP as fuck.

If only such an abomination could be tested on some server, lets call it test server, and predicted to be absurdly OP in advance - oh wait..

Apparently Wargaming broke strongholds, so now you can evade the tier ceiling and, say, bring an IS-7 to tier 6. This may get you suspended or banned, though.

Apparently Wargaming broke strongholds, so now you can evade the tier ceiling and, say, bring an IS-7 to tier 6. This may get you suspended or banned, though.
    ehehehe hahahaha Ahahahahahaha BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

That is so sad that it's funny :-/
    WoT: Birkovic

Nerf rock. Paper is working as intended.
    - Scissor

topest of keks

Fuck me sideways, the CW- and SH-interface are broken as fuck. Can not select players that occupy the 6th+ spot in the team for the CW-setup, the SH-interface does not allow people to "Take Slots" and they must be dragged in by the commander, post battle the SH-interface is in a permanent loading-loop and can not be closed and ... and ... and ... WarGaming's solution? It's your mods!!!111

So, the data on the tier 10 lights in Sandbox is out. There are five to choose from. They all have 105mm or 100mm guns roughly equivalent to their tier 10 medium counterparts, but generally with reduced accuracy and penetration. They all look to basically be the same as the current tier 8s, just at tier 10 and with larger guns. That is to say, pretty much worse than their medium counterparts while being in direct competition with them. The only exception to that is the XM551, which can also mount the 152mm of the T49 (with the exact same stats despite being up a tier).

Other than the ludicrous speeds achievable by the Russian and German lights or the enhanced view ranges (dubious utility on many maps), not much about this change looks very good for lights. Most of the present tier 8 lights are being moved to tier 9 and simultaneously made worse (but why?)...yeah, I just don't get it. Lights are already in a bad place, Wargaming said in their blog they want to make them useful again, etc. Hopefully since this is just Sandbox they make more changes, but I'm not optimistic.

Edit: So here's a screenshot from a clan mate from Sandbox.

Spoiler:

Apparently the T-44 also has better camo than the AMX 13 105.

This dude is putting up some good videos on the lights as he can make them. Sandbox presently has a requirement that after playing one match in a light you have to play three matches in other vehicles before you can play a light again so the server isn't just 15v15 lights.
    Last edited by Dahak; March 2 2017 at 03:16:22 PM.

Other than the ludicrous speeds achievable by the Russian and German lights or the enhanced view ranges (dubious utility on many maps), not much about this change looks very good for lights. Most of the present tier 8 lights are being moved to tier 9 and simultaneously made worse (but why?)...yeah, I just don't get it. Lights are already in a bad place, Wargaming said in their blog they want to make them useful again, etc. Hopefully since this is just Sandbox they make more changes, but I'm not optimistic.

IIRC they said they are doing this only to create new matchmaking protocol, and they have to have all vehicles up to tier 10s to do so. Light meta is collateral damage in that, because its completely re-balanced and once mandatory tanks for CW and stronks are getting pushed into t9 and into irelevance.

I dont really care too much - if that is the price to get a proper MM, so be it. Im all for it. Also, being top tier in my t9 lights sometimes makes me drool a bit.

We shall see anyway..

fakeedit: Also - I REALLY, REALLY want that russian and german t10

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post

IIRC they said they are doing this only to create new matchmaking protocol, and they have to have all vehicles up to tier 10s to do so. Light meta is collateral damage in that, because its completely re-balanced and once mandatory tanks for CW and stronks are getting pushed into t9 and into irelevance.

I dont really care too much - if that is the price to get a proper MM, so be it. Im all for it. Also, being top tier in my t9 lights sometimes makes me drool a bit.

We shall see anyway..

fakeedit: Also - I REALLY, REALLY want that russian and german t10
    I don't understand what you're getting at. I know they want to iron out tier 8 lights dominating in tier 8 capped stuff, I'm cool with that. What I don't understand is why they feel the need to change their performance

Currently the 8s are "balanced" for pubs as 9s, because that's how they are matched. They're changing the tier badge on the present 8s to 9s, but their matchmaking isn't changing, so why make them worse? They are already not competitive with tier 9s.

I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.