hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1149 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 14964910491099113911461147114811491150 LastLast
Results 22,961 to 22,980 of 22989

Thread: World of Chromosomes..... so many extra chromosomes

  1. #22961
    SteeleResolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    AKA Pubbie McLemming
    Posts
    3,122
    Quite enjoyed the 110. Although that was about 2 years ago.

    Having fun I think playing the game again. I don't get chance to play longer than 30-60 mins at a time, and thats probably for the best.

    Won't be buying any more premium tanks, but I find myself buying gold for premium time and converting xp. Want to get the new tierX chinese hvy, just hope it doesnt feel as paperthin hull-wise as the WZ-111-4.

  2. #22962
    Dahak's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Chelyabinsk-40
    Posts
    5,396
    Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post
    Quite enjoyed the 110. Although that was about 2 years ago.

    Having fun I think playing the game again. I don't get chance to play longer than 30-60 mins at a time, and thats probably for the best.

    Won't be buying any more premium tanks, but I find myself buying gold for premium time and converting xp. Want to get the new tierX chinese hvy, just hope it doesnt feel as paperthin hull-wise as the WZ-111-4.
    5A has +20mm on the upper glacis and +35mm on the lower, though the triangular plate over the driver is -40mm. Neither of them will be the IS-7, but they're plenty durable, especially considering their high mobility.

  3. #22963

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post

    Having fun I think playing the game again. I don't get chance to play longer than 30-60 mins at a time, and thats probably for the best.
    Doing the same and am mostly having fun. If it weren't for the obj 260 mission that I'm missing I'd probably enjoy it a lot more. I've been so close, so close.

  4. #22964
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post

    5A has +20mm on the upper glacis and +35mm on the lower, though the triangular plate over the driver is -40mm. Neither of them will be the IS-7, but they're plenty durable, especially considering their high mobility.
    Sucks to be them.

  5. #22965
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post

    5A has +20mm on the upper glacis and +35mm on the lower, though the triangular plate over the driver is -40mm. Neither of them will be the IS-7, but they're plenty durable, especially considering their high mobility.
    And on this day, but quickly became aware they couldn't provide what i was after in eve.

  6. #22966
    dominus's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5, 2012
    Posts
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post
    Quite enjoyed the 110. Although that was about 2 years ago.

    Having fun I think playing the game again. I don't get chance to play longer than 30-60 mins at a time, and thats probably for the best.

    Won't be buying any more premium tanks, but I find myself buying gold for premium time and converting xp. Want to get the new tierX chinese hvy, just hope it doesnt feel as paperthin hull-wise as the WZ-111-4.
    I was very much looking forward to this vehicle. (110)

    In today's world it simply doesnt work.. No-one is afraid of its alpha, idiots will happily yolo you all day long, pens happen waaay too often, even by lights, gun depression is not optimal, and its ammo rack.. I have been decapitated several times in my 100+ games, and i have also one-shot ammo racked other 110s in that period. The only bright side is reload (but it must be with so low alpha) and mobility. And turret, it can bounce well.

    Hence my disappointment..

    IS on tier 7 was a fucking blast to play, though..

    Well, soon grind will be over and ill get t9 one, which is very good, as i hear.


    edit: quackers yolo rushing the thread
    Last edited by dominus; September 9 2017 at 09:35:17 AM.

  7. #22967
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post

    5A has +20mm on the upper glacis and +35mm on the lower, though the triangular plate over the driver is -40mm. Neither of them will be the IS-7, but they're plenty durable, especially considering their high mobility.
    Sucks to be them.

  8. #22968
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post

    Doing the same and am mostly having fun. If it weren't for the obj 260 mission that I'm missing I'd probably enjoy it a lot more. I've been so close, so close.
    Doing the same thing.

  9. #22969
    Madner Kami's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,004
    Just had my first Grand Battles. Was happy to see a new map. Realized that there are a ton of camping spots right at the spawn, as I lost all health in my STB within the timespan of 3 seconds when I approached the enemy flag, because TDs camped their base. Yet another map wasted with camping spots at the spawn. Well done WarGaming, you seriously try hard to make me completely disinterested in your game.

    "If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

    "A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

  10. #22970

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    2,378
    Right, there's a good news/bad news situation coming. The good news first.

    The tier X British heavy FV215b is being replaced with a Super Conqueror in the same way the Foch 155 got replaced. So if you have it in your garage you'll get to keep it and get the new SConq (Skunk?). Yay!

    Bad news? I guess we can kiss our hopes of ever seeing the Chieftain in game goodbye.

  11. #22971
    Madner Kami's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Right, there's a good news/bad news situation coming. The good news first.

    The tier X British heavy FV215b is being replaced with a Super Conqueror in the same way the Foch 155 got replaced. So if you have it in your garage you'll get to keep it and get the new SConq (Skunk?). Yay!

    Bad news? I guess we can kiss our hopes of ever seeing the Chieftain in game goodbye.
    It's going to get it's own line, somewhere down the line, along with an entire branch.

    "If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

    "A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

  12. #22972

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    2,378
    Look how happy that makes me!



    All smiles.

  13. #22973
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,640
    if they put chieftain in game i'll think about reinstalling just to be disappointed two months down the line when I realize its a brit tank and therefore worse than other tier x's

  14. #22974
    Madner Kami's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,004
    You buy a brand new T8 TD, which is more or less a less mobile but more heavily armored version of the Kanonenjagdpanzer. You hit the battle button and get... T10. Kharkov. Fuck off WG.

    "If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

    "A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

  15. #22975
    Losvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    70.0N, 23.4E
    Posts
    1,252
    Tried some MWO battles yesterday, and they've done some nice things since last time I was on, you get to vote on map and mode before match starts, WG should really do something similar.
    Like 4-5 maps to vote on during countdown, nobody wants fucking Kharkov or Mines.
    I don't have prejudice, I hate everyone equally.

  16. #22976
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Losvar View Post
    Tried some MWO battles yesterday, and they've done some nice things since last time I was on, you get to vote on map and mode before match starts, WG should really do something similar.
    Like 4-5 maps to vote on during countdown, nobody wants fucking Kharkov or Mines.
    When WG touches the netcode it explodes.

  17. #22977
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,640
    long 88 or 10.5cm gun for E-50 ?

    88 seems nice but dat dmg vs tier 10 seems laughable
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  18. #22978

    Join Date
    May 11, 2011
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    long 88 or 10.5cm gun for E-50 ?

    88 seems nice but dat dmg vs tier 10 seems laughable
    I tried both, the 88 should be the better option but I just couldn't make it work. The 10.5 just works, I was easily getting rounds with 4k damage.

  19. #22979
    dominus's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5, 2012
    Posts
    1,911
    Haven't tried 88, just roll with 105, and it works wonders.. I guess i should try 88 as well..

    Well, i finished my FV215b grind in time for the switcheroo (to keep it and get S.Conqueror as well) - it wasnt a grind at all, it was pure pleasure playing that beautiful machine old Conqueror was.. Best gun in game, hands down. The number of times it got a smile on my face with that beautiful gun handling, good pen, and that accuracy, man.. it was beautiful machine..
    Too bad it is nerfed now, and is not a keeper anymore.

    Heard about another switcheroo in december, Deathstar is getting retired, so i started my grind - finished AT-7, and got AT-15.

    Oh boy.. "Powergrinding through it" has netted me 30% win rate and 800WN - and thats because i had 2 purple games in T8 MM, otherwise i am 200-400wn in it.

    Oh God, thats gonna be painful..





    EDIT:
    Conqueror was SOO GOOD that i actually forgot all the pain and suffering of playing through Churchills and Black Prince.
    Last edited by dominus; October 19 2017 at 11:37:52 PM.

  20. #22980

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,057
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Haven't tried 88, just roll with 105, and it works wonders.. I guess i should try 88 as well..

    Well, i finished my FV215b grind in time for the switcheroo (to keep it and get S.Conqueror as well) - it wasnt a grind at all, it was pure pleasure playing that beautiful machine old Conqueror was.. Best gun in game, hands down. The number of times it got a smile on my face with that beautiful gun handling, good pen, and that accuracy, man.. it was beautiful machine..
    Too bad it is nerfed now, and is not a keeper anymore.

    Heard about another switcheroo in december, Deathstar is getting retired, so i started my grind - finished AT-7, and got AT-15.

    Oh boy.. "Powergrinding through it" has netted me 30% win rate and 800WN - and thats because i had 2 purple games in T8 MM, otherwise i am 200-400wn in it.

    Oh God, thats gonna be painful..





    EDIT:
    Conqueror was SOO GOOD that i actually forgot all the pain and suffering of playing through Churchills and Black Prince.
    yeah the deathstar line is ultra fucking painful except for the at2, that thing is extra good fun.

    and the tort is a one trick pony, you can make some massive games with it if you're not retarded and you get lucky.

    the at7-8-15 are just atrocious.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •