hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1153 of 1153 FirstFirst ... 1536531053110311431150115111521153
Results 23,041 to 23,053 of 23053

Thread: World of Chromosomes..... so many extra chromosomes

Quite enjoyed the 110. Although that was about 2 years ago.

Having fun I think playing the game again. I don't get chance to play longer than 30-60 mins at a time, and thats probably for the best.

Won't be buying any more premium tanks, but I find myself buying gold for premium time and converting xp. Want to get the new tierX chinese hvy, just hope it doesnt feel as paperthin hull-wise as the WZ-111-4.

Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post

Having fun I think playing the game again. I don't get chance to play longer than 30-60 mins at a time, and thats probably for the best.

Won't be buying any more premium tanks, but I find myself buying gold for premium time and converting xp. Want to get the new tierX chinese hvy, just hope it doesnt feel as paperthin hull-wise as the WZ-111-4.
    5A has +20mm on the upper glacis and +35mm on the lower, though the triangular plate over the driver is -40mm. Neither of them will be the IS-7, but they're plenty durable, especially considering their high mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post

Doing the same and am mostly having fun. If it weren't for the obj 260 mission that I'm missing I'd probably enjoy it a lot more. I've been so close, so close.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

5A has +20mm on the upper glacis and +35mm on the lower, though the triangular plate over the driver is -40mm. Neither of them will be the IS-7, but they're plenty durable, especially considering their high mobility.
    Sucks to be them.

And on this day, but quickly became aware they couldn't provide what i was after in eve.

Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post

I was very much looking forward to this vehicle. (110)

In today's world it simply doesnt work.. No-one is afraid of its alpha, idiots will happily yolo you all day long, pens happen waaay too often, even by lights, gun depression is not optimal, and its ammo rack.. I have been decapitated several times in my 100+ games, and i have also one-shot ammo racked other 110s in that period. The only bright side is reload (but it must be with so low alpha) and mobility. And turret, it can bounce well.

Hence my disappointment..

IS on tier 7 was a fucking blast to play, though..

Well, soon grind will be over and ill get t9 one, which is very good, as i hear.

edit: quackers yolo rushing the thread
    Last edited by dominus; September 9 2017 at 08:35:17 AM.

Sucks to be them.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post

Doing the same and am mostly having fun. If it weren't for the obj 260 mission that I'm missing I'd probably enjoy it a lot more. I've been so close, so close.
    Doing the same thing.

Just had my first Grand Battles. Was happy to see a new map. Realized that there are a ton of camping spots right at the spawn, as I lost all health in my STB within the timespan of 3 seconds when I approached the enemy flag, because TDs camped their base. Yet another map wasted with camping spots at the spawn. Well done WarGaming, you seriously try hard to make me completely disinterested in your game.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

Right, there's a good news/bad news situation coming. The good news first.

The tier X British heavy FV215b is being replaced with a Super Conqueror in the same way the Foch 155 got replaced. So if you have it in your garage you'll get to keep it and get the new SConq (Skunk?). Yay!

Bad news? I guess we can kiss our hopes of ever seeing the Chieftain in game goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Right, there's a good news/bad news situation coming. The good news first.

The tier X British heavy FV215b is being replaced with a Super Conqueror in the same way the Foch 155 got replaced. So if you have it in your garage you'll get to keep it and get the new SConq (Skunk?). Yay!

Bad news? I guess we can kiss our hopes of ever seeing the Chieftain in game goodbye.
    It's going to get it's own line, somewhere down the line, along with an entire branch.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

Look how happy that makes me!

All smiles.

if they put chieftain in game i'll think about reinstalling just to be disappointed two months down the line when I realize its a brit tank and therefore worse than other tier x's