hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 40 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Mods (modifications, not our forum overlords)

Mods (modifications, not our forum overlords)

Here's the ever popular OverTargetMarkers. For all your floating damage and numerical health bar needs.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.p...targetmarkers/

What's popular for re-sizing the minmap?
    Quote Originally Posted by Devec
    Cool09 is the cancer that is corrupting our society and poisoning our children.

WoT: Redglare[VPG]

I prefer this one for my minimap. Offers a number of choices, although I use the Big Icon SR at 75%.

Can have thick or thin grid lines, can have normal or large vehicle icons, and offers five new size choices.

Edit: For the vehicles I prefer YACM over the OverTarget. It's much easier for me to read and does the sidebar/loading screen as well, although you lose out on the damage numbers.

yep , overtarget markers is must have

anyway

good soviet site for mods use google translate to navigate ofc
    http://worldoftanks.zoneofgame.su/wo.../target-skins/
    In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? ... At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.

that stupid stopwatch reloading timer is responsible for me putting vents on everything :\ must get it lower

YACM is awesome for pre-battle overlay (you can instantly see how the balance looks like), but can you get YACM-like mod for Overtarget with damage numbers?

I would love that for my arty, seeing the pain.

This is the icon pack im using http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.p...0-andrey-hard/

Way better then YACM Imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pelias View Post
    YACM is awesome for pre-battle overlay (you can instantly see how the balance looks like), but can you get YACM-like mod for Overtarget with damage numbers?
    I use Pogs which has a custom version of Overtarget: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....87#entry691287 but prefer to keep the default Overtarget mod installed as tank name, HP, and tank type is really all I need whilst derping anyways. I also don't like the Overcross mod so choose not to install that as well. But I do like the armor values being listed as well as the format of the contour mod.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Winged Nazgul; August 17 2011 at 04:24:16 PM.

I demand to know the armor values of the Loltraktor, but that obnoxiously large image doesn't have them.

Spoiler:

Using Aslain's Contour Icon Mod, Customized with the OTM editor, and I have OverCross for the cross-hair.

I also made it occasionally say "Derp!" instead of the damage when you one-shot someone.

Anyone have links for the stopwatch reload and damage summary mods? I tried Googling but failed.

Do they interfere with any other mods? I use YACM v1.3.1 with VehicleMarkersManager HP and damage notifications along with the Minimap Mod Standard Icon v1.0. The VehicleMarkersManager mod replaces the YACM over the tanks but I like it better that way. I just use YACM for a quick visual of who is in which tank without having to remember all the damned tank silhouettes.

does anybody know of a crosshair editor? or do i need to learn how to use flash or something?

have found a couple of custom ones that are okay, but would like to make a few changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiang Jiao View Post
    Anyone have links for the stopwatch reload and damage summary mods? I tried Googling but failed.

Do they interfere with any other mods? I use YACM v1.3.1 with VehicleMarkersManager HP and damage notifications along with the Minimap Mod Standard Icon v1.0. The VehicleMarkersManager mod replaces the YACM over the tanks but I like it better that way. I just use YACM for a quick visual of who is in which tank without having to remember all the damned tank silhouettes.
    Stopwatch was called 'timex' IIRC.

I assume you can mix and match icon packs depending on where you place them in the WoT Game folder.

IS-4, T110E5, T-54, E-50, IS-8, M103, T34, Type 59, M26 Pershing, AMX 13 90, KV-3, SU-122-44, AMX AC Mle. 1946, SU-101, T20, T71, T25/2, KV-1S, T21, Jgdpzr IV, Sherman E8, GW Panther, AMX 12t, M18, Stug III, T-50-2, T-34, PzIV, ELC AMX, Crusader, Covenanter, SU-26, T1, RenaultFT.

Qwert's over target markers look pretty cool, where can I get mine?
    All expressed opinions match those of my employers, hail satan

Quote Originally Posted by halka View Post
    Qwert's over target markers look pretty cool, where can I get mine?
    When there is a very close range melee I find it hard to see what is going on with some simple markers. Qwerts ones look damn nice but that is going to be a absolute mess when the shit hits the fan.

IS-4, T110E5, T-54, E-50, IS-8, M103, T34, Type 59, M26 Pershing, AMX 13 90, KV-3, SU-122-44, AMX AC Mle. 1946, SU-101, T20, T71, T25/2, KV-1S, T21, Jgdpzr IV, Sherman E8, GW Panther, AMX 12t, M18, Stug III, T-50-2, T-34, PzIV, ELC AMX, Crusader, Covenanter, SU-26, T1, RenaultFT.

My OTM folder. I use GME as the wiki suggests, though you should just be able to toss the "res" folder into the game directory.

No scope shadow

link to the no scope shadow mod

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....hen-zoomed-in/

link to the file for oblig... tl/dr

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14326365/WoT...copeShadow.zip

world of tanks derp gun world of tanks derp gun world of tanks derp gun

Quote Originally Posted by Skraeling
    no scope shadow mod
    wow no fps drop, must have for me
    Quote Originally Posted by brent209 View Post
    what the fuck you want
    i'm the nigga runnin this
    get off my back hoe

by brent209

Anyone know how to get rid of the smoke from firing your gun?

I'd like to see where my shots go when I shoot them, because I'll be damned if the American 105mm is one of the most inaccurate guns out there.

Renaming the *shot*.swf files in WoT\res\particles\Tank afaik

Quote Originally Posted by Qwert View Post
    My OTM folder. I use GME as the wiki suggests, though you should just be able to toss the "res" folder into the game directory.
    Thanks, didn't realize there was an editor out and I wasn't THAT dissatisfied with the default ones to edit the XML by hand. Your preset is nice, though I bumped the font size up a bit.

Anyway, 8 FPS? I mean, is that even playable?
    All expressed opinions match those of my employers, hail satan