hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 195 of 199 FirstFirst ... 95145185192193194195196197198 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 3966

Thread: [Megathread]Dumb questions good answers.

So, Christmas discounts are on. I bought myself T8 prem Japanese STA-2, because i just started grinding that line, and i read that after buffs STA is not such a shit anymore.

Also, after a year since i unlocked it, i bought E100. Annd.. it has 6 crew members.. Wat? Well isnt it just PERFECT i retrained the Tiger II crew a long time ago to BiA, which is now useless, aahhhh :rage:

Is E100 viable to use with stock gun? I kind of spent all my saved XP in last month?

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    So, Christmas discounts are on. I bought myself T8 prem Japanese STA-2, because i just started grinding that line, and i read that after buffs STA is not such a shit anymore.

Also, after a year since i unlocked it, i bought E100. Annd.. it has 6 crew members.. Wat? Well isnt it just PERFECT i retrained the Tiger II crew a long time ago to BiA, which is now useless, aahhhh :rage:

Is E100 viable to use with stock gun? I kind of spent all my saved XP in last month?
    It's alright. Not great, but alright. It's essentially the same gun as the Maus and IS-7, so while it's not going to win any awards it at least does 490 damage a shot.

Any confirmation that the T 54 lwt will no longer lead to the T 54 and T10 meds after the LT changes ?
    Any good guesses as to the time frame for the changes to drop ? Hoping to have time to grind out the T54, although I struggle with/dislike LTs in the higher tiers

99% of my play is in lights...I'm a little worried about these changes

Been working on the Walker Bulldog, still have three guns to research (assuming I want the autoloader ? ), the turret, and engine. Would now be a good time to blow free xp on it because it will get tier adjusted and have more expensive modules soon?

Should I take the autoloader?
    Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

I prefer it with the auto so I'd say so. It has fantastic clip potential and the longish clip reload forces you to relocate a lot. It encourages good habits for any light tank so go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    Been working on the Walker Bulldog, still have three guns to research (assuming I want the autoloader ? ), the turret, and engine. Would now be a good time to blow free xp on it because it will get tier adjusted and have more expensive modules soon?

Should I take the autoloader?
    Ever since they nerfed the single shot into the ground the autloader is the only good option, unfortunately.

Took your advice and unlocked the autoloader and turret, glad I did. Loving the tank.

Still gotta grind the engine and then 10k+101k for the t49.

Any details released on the tier 10 light changes?
    Actually an '06.

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Took your advice and unlocked the autoloader and turret, glad I did. Loving the tank.

Still gotta grind the engine and then 10k+101k for the t49.

Any details released on the tier 10 light changes?
    They're still in testing on Sandbox, so we've neither a firm ETA nor solid idea of what their performance values will be like. Once it hits regular test server we should have a better idea.

Why are the swedish mediums so complete garbage? Why do SU152 still have +2/-2 instead of +2/0?

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

Quote Originally Posted by Madner Kami View Post
    Why are the swedish mediums so complete garbage? Why do SU152 still have +2/-2 instead of +2/0?
    Joking? The tier 5 is a rather peppy tank mobility wise with class leading gundepression. The tier 6 has gunhandling that puts tier x tanks to shame. The tier 7 is kinda meh but it's fast in a straight line with a very novel, for a tier 7, 300 alpha gun.

Complete garbage seems like slight hyperboli.

Nearing 200k XP on my 13 90, bat chat still a good route to go? I started up the French line because I love the way the oscillating turreted tanks look, they look like medieval knights
    Actually an '06.

www.twitch.tv/oameve

BatChat is a great tier 10 medium and the best tier 10 light tank the game will probably ever see.

makes all light tanks utterly redundant

not as if light tanks have any role in wot anyway
    Last edited by Lief Siddhe; March 22 2017 at 02:41:51 AM.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Tier 9 light tanks first look

Think I'll be saving my 200k XP on my 13 90
    Last edited by OrangeAfroMan; March 25 2017 at 07:21:36 PM.
    Actually an '06.

www.twitch.tv/oameve

If you have EXP gathered on one of the current tier 8 light tanks, the EXP will stay on the tier 8 tank. However you will get the new tier 8 light tanks as well as the new tier 9 lights, and the crew will stay on the new Tier 9 light tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Protik View Post

If you have EXP gathered on one of the current tier 8 light tanks, the EXP will stay on the tier 8 tank. However you will get the new tier 8 light tanks as well as the new tier 9 lights, and the crew will stay on the new Tier 9 light tank.
    Yeah, I'm just thinking I should save it to research the new tier 10 light instead of researching the AMX 30 or bat chat
    Actually an '06.

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Why are the sandbox and generally all the fluffing test-servers run on the same hardware as the fucking SH- and CW-server still?! FFS

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

How to counter arty?

I used to do it a lot when I played arty a year+ ago. Now I have a mission to destroy 2 arty and I can't seem to see their fucking tracers.

I'm using a 500m zoom out mod, looking over where I think they should be, and waiting. I've also tried watching the tanks the enemy arty is likely to be shooting at to see where their tracers come from but they don't seem to appear. What am I doing wrong? What is a better way to do it?
    Actually an '06.

www.twitch.tv/oameve

I think the tracers only appear if the enemy is within 2deg cone of where you're looking at, not sure if this was changed recently.
    All expressed opinions match those of my employers, hail satan

Welp got lucky and managed to finish the mission. Managed to kill a spotted hummel then had a Lorraine face hug me in my gwp, I shot first in our encounter so I was reloaded first
    Actually an '06.

www.twitch.tv/oameve