hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185192193194195
Results 3,881 to 3,882 of 3882

Thread: [Megathread]Dumb questions good answers.

So, Christmas discounts are on. I bought myself T8 prem Japanese STA-2, because i just started grinding that line, and i read that after buffs STA is not such a shit anymore.

Also, after a year since i unlocked it, i bought E100. Annd.. it has 6 crew members.. Wat? Well isnt it just PERFECT i retrained the Tiger II crew a long time ago to BiA, which is now useless, aahhhh :rage:

Is E100 viable to use with stock gun? I kind of spent all my saved XP in last month?

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    So, Christmas discounts are on. I bought myself T8 prem Japanese STA-2, because i just started grinding that line, and i read that after buffs STA is not such a shit anymore.

Also, after a year since i unlocked it, i bought E100. Annd.. it has 6 crew members.. Wat? Well isnt it just PERFECT i retrained the Tiger II crew a long time ago to BiA, which is now useless, aahhhh :rage:

Is E100 viable to use with stock gun? I kind of spent all my saved XP in last month?
    It's alright. Not great, but alright. It's essentially the same gun as the Maus and IS-7, so while it's not going to win any awards it at least does 490 damage a shot.