hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 193 of 198 FirstFirst ... 93143183190191192193194195196 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 3954

Thread: [Megathread]Dumb questions good answers.

It's like a more mobile Indienpanzer.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Soo.. Mutz?

its on sale at the moment, and my knowledge on it is a practical zero. Any kind, proud owner care to share some knowledge on it?
    It's damn near identical to an Indien-Panzer. I won one in a contest not long ago, and though I've only played a single match it was like hopping back on a bike.
    Last edited by Dahak; September 18 2016 at 04:07:52 AM.

Why was Paris admited as a map in to the game, even though pretty much everyone told them, that it is a stupid idea? The fucking lop-sided matchmaking is especially frustrating on here.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

So, how is this fucking possible. That T-44-100 is stealthy as blackdog. Shit, standing its MORE stealthy than light tank.. Wat?

Crew/camo paint/equipment are all factored in, so if you've a crew with camo presently in the T-44 and no crew in the Blackdog you'll get messed up results. Best to empty the tanks to get a base comparison.

I thought the dropdown menu is for that? it was standing current crew, and i switched to 100% crew..

Bug?

Besides, i dont have camo on that crew on t-44..

You picked the worst light tank to compare to, in regard to camo, but in general: Yes, T44 has absurdly good sneak-stats. 41GF's camo is easily and by far the worst of any of the T8 lights, one of the primary reasons you are not seeing it more often: It just can not light tank. Why that is the case, whether it's intentional or just WG being stupid fucks, is up to debate.

I asked someone in my clan with both vehicles to check. It gets sillier. Better immobile camo than the T-54L.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dahak; December 13 2016 at 10:06:46 PM.

Obj 416 is really in a league of its own though.

The fuck? This slipped completely under the radar:

Improved profitability cements the VK 45.03 place as a Premium credit-maker. Now, its earning are comparable to Tier VIII vehicles, while preferential matchmaking prevents it from facing tanks of a much higher tier.
    Sauce: http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/46/wg_fest/ (click on Update 9.16 tab)
    Last edited by Madner Kami; December 18 2016 at 08:04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madner Kami View Post
    The fuck? This slipped completely under the radar:

Improved profitability cements the VK 45.03 place as a Premium credit-maker. Now, its earning are comparable to Tier VIII vehicles, while preferential matchmaking prevents it from facing tanks of a much higher tier.
    Sauce: http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/46/wg_fest/ (click on Update 9.16 tab)
    Light tanks: To ensure the new system works, well be stretching light tank branches to Tier X. The addition of tier IXX vehicles will let the matchmaker assemble diverse teams, and faster. As for gameplay, this could kill two birds with one stone: light tanks gain power and get a chance to contribute meaningfully. The combination of decent view range, compact size, great speed and solid firepower (with guns being just a little less powerful than those of medium tanks) will transform them into small and swift predators. When positioned well, they will pose a threat to the enemy.

It appears that WarGaming is just failing at writing news, as evidenced by this match earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by Madner Kami View Post
    So what would you do with a recently-joined clan-member, who denies having his account bought, after you confront him with evidence...

The according auction: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/World-of-T...p2047675.l2557

We started doing background-checks on our recent-joiners and plan on doing so with prospects, because just recently a certain "FC" of a famous clan joined us and, thankfully only in SHs, we found out that he is not quite what he pretended to be, by statements to the extend of "Never played this map before", when we enter stuff like Ruinberg.
    Follow up question to this, why haven't you kicked this fucking retard yet?
    http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/mulliner

I would probably have reported him too, but not gonna do that as he's not my problem; but joining under false pretenses and performing like shit, while also very clearly breaking the EULA...
    I don't have prejudice, I hate everyone equally.

Its funny to see how he already pulled the stats down from purple to blue overall, in a short span of time

Kek

http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/MULLINER

Quote Originally Posted by Losvar View Post
    Follow up question to this, why haven't you kicked this fucking retard yet?
    http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/mulliner

I would probably have reported him too, but not gonna do that as he's not my problem; but joining under false pretenses and performing like shit, while also very clearly breaking the EULA...
    It's completely out of my hand to kick people. I gave my opinion to my clan-commander and he decided it's not worth the effort to navigate to the kick-button on the website (a sentiment I understand to a certain degree, though I would gladly do that for him, if I could). I also reported him to WG, but the ticket is still pending, because... um... well... Because!

44,6% recent Win rate, yo

Any thoughts on grabbing the M41-90 GF ?
    I basically only play lights. I've got the bulldog already, but it's not my favorite (can't seem to get used to the auto-loader). I know it's probably a risk to pick up a LT right before the re-balance, but seems it could end up in a very nice place if it stays as a T8 when they change the MM spread.

It has, by T8-light-standards, utter shite camo and as such, is worse at spotting than the T54 lightweight. It's a flexible platform for a good gun though and if you can play it a bit more conservative than than your average T8 light, it works.

So, Christmas discounts are on. I bought myself T8 prem Japanese STA-2, because i just started grinding that line, and i read that after buffs STA is not such a shit anymore.

Also, after a year since i unlocked it, i bought E100. Annd.. it has 6 crew members.. Wat? Well isnt it just PERFECT i retrained the Tiger II crew a long time ago to BiA, which is now useless, aahhhh :rage:

Is E100 viable to use with stock gun? I kind of spent all my saved XP in last month?

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    So, Christmas discounts are on. I bought myself T8 prem Japanese STA-2, because i just started grinding that line, and i read that after buffs STA is not such a shit anymore.

Also, after a year since i unlocked it, i bought E100. Annd.. it has 6 crew members.. Wat? Well isnt it just PERFECT i retrained the Tiger II crew a long time ago to BiA, which is now useless, aahhhh :rage:

Is E100 viable to use with stock gun? I kind of spent all my saved XP in last month?
    It's alright. Not great, but alright. It's essentially the same gun as the Maus and IS-7, so while it's not going to win any awards it at least does 490 damage a shot.