hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 197 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: [Megathread]Dumb questions good answers.

[Megathread]Dumb questions good answers.

Might as well.

ALL THE THREADS I SAY!!!

First question: how do I shot ammo rack?

Quote Originally Posted by Takon Orlani View Post
    First question: how do I shot ammo rack?
    You have to press right mouse button.

How do I stop getting put into games versus tanks I can't penetrate?

dont be cunts you cunts.

legit questions etc

Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

Anyone figure out a weakspot in the front of an E-75 when face hugging it? So, mudguards are out of the question, since your face hugging it...anywhere on the turret?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbeast View Post
    Anyone figure out a weakspot in the front of an E-75 when face hugging it? So, mudguards are out of the question, since your face hugging it...anywhere on the turret?
    German Tanks are very weak on the lower glacis, the bit that slopes underneath rather than upwards. This is especially true for ferdinand and KT.

IS-4, T110E5, T-54, E-50, IS-8, M103, T34, Type 59, M26 Pershing, AMX 13 90, KV-3, SU-122-44, AMX AC Mle. 1946, SU-101, T20, T71, T25/2, KV-1S, T21, Jgdpzr IV, Sherman E8, GW Panther, AMX 12t, M18, Stug III, T-50-2, T-34, PzIV, ELC AMX, Crusader, Covenanter, SU-26, T1, RenaultFT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Marram View Post
    German Tanks are very weak on the lower glacis, the bit that slopes underneath rather than upwards. This is especially true for ferdinand and KT.
    Yea, but when your face hugging it, you don't have the ability to depress your gun far enough to hit their mudguards, much less their lower glacias plate. I haven't had much opportunity to try weak spots, but I've tried to shoot the commanders copula and the turret ring, all of which just bounced or did not penetrate.

Shoot at the base of the turret, where it meets the body of the tank. It goes in like a knife through butter. I know that for a fact since i own an E-100 ...

Is there a way to have blue cursor as default so I don't have to turn it on every fight? Like edit some config file or something?
    Hiro Cor

No that we know of...

Why is Entrox so butthurt about the WOT megathread ? Is vb as shit as phpBB and can't handle teh awesome ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Why is Entrox so butthurt about the WOT megathread ? Is vb as shit as phpBB and can't handle teh awesome ?
    Because he's supreme ruler of FHC and that entitles him to be as butthurt as he wants, no restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    dont be cunts you cunts.

legit questions etc
    Mine was a legit question you dick.

How do I stop seeing multiple lowe's in my m3? So far I understand that I should never platoon with friends as it will weigh the tanks heavier but are there any other things to push you down the tiers in match making? Not upgrading semi useless things (lol +70 radio, +5hp engine etc) doesn't seem to make as big of a difference as downgrading guns.

As far as I know, Gix, your modules have no bearing on how you are matched in battle any more. This was changed at some point, not sure when, according to our preceding tanks megathread. I'm not sure what effect platooning has on the match making system, but you can often get tier 1 and 2 tanks into tier 7 and 8 battles in this manner. I have a feeling that the lower you go down the list of tanks in a battle, the less importance the match maker assigns to them.

To my question: Does Wargaming intend on creating an online marketplace or allow trading of items and currency between accounts? I could see players trading expensive mods and tanks for token amounts of gold. It would be a better option than selling everything back to the store at half price or whatever it is.

Yea, but when your face hugging it, you don't have the ability to depress your gun far enough to hit their mudguards, much less their lower glacias plate. I haven't had much opportunity to try weak spots, but I've tried to shoot the commanders copula and the turret ring, all of which just bounced or did not penetrate.
    commander turret and gunner hole right of the gun.
    In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? ... At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiang Jiao View Post
    As far as I know, Gix, your modules have no bearing on how you are matched in battle any more. This was changed at some point, not sure when, according to our preceding tanks megathread. I'm not sure what effect platooning has on the match making system, but you can often get tier 1 and 2 tanks into tier 7 and 8 battles in this manner. I have a feeling that the lower you go down the list of tanks in a battle, the less importance the match maker assigns to them.

To my question: Does Wargaming intend on creating an online marketplace or allow trading of items and currency between accounts? I could see players trading expensive mods and tanks for token amounts of gold. It would be a better option than selling everything back to the store at half price or whatever it is.
    Trading might be scraped completely ... and they have very good reason for it ... boting. F2p = bot heaven if you have option to trade credits.
    Trading gold would increase incitive for account hacking = hack account send gold to your account etc. Atm account hacking is only done to piss others off etc. So i dont see them adding trading.
    However as far as i know all 3 games wot wobs wowp will use same account and premium account will last across all 3 of them also you will use same gold for all 3 of them and possibly free xp as well.
    In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? ... At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiang Jiao View Post
    I'm not sure what effect platooning has on the match making system, but you can often get tier 1 and 2 tanks into tier 7 and 8 battles in this manner. I have a feeling that the lower you go down the list of tanks in a battle, the less importance the match maker assigns to them.
    Afaik platoons are simply weighted by the highest value tank in the platoon, So when some douche in a tier 5 platoons with his noob buddy in a tier 1-2 the poor noob can get dragged into something thats way above its ability. Word of advice, if your playing low-mid tier tanks, never platoon with someone in an a-20/leo/m5 unless your in one aswell. Also keep in mind that TD's & arty are weighted higher then tanks of the same tier. I think arty are usually weighted 2 tiers higher and td's 1

Something I allways wanted to know about WoT but was affraid to ask:

As the given vehicle stats on the side are based on max crew, best equipment +
    rations/chocolate/coke, is this also the case of Viewrange?
    WOT & WT: Kyril