hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149189196197198199
Results 3,961 to 3,969 of 3969

Thread: [Megathread]Dumb questions good answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Normally I'll only get BIA when it's 50% off for retraining and then only for 3 perk crews. 6th sense is too usefull to do without.

The M48 actually has workable armour so I'd get repairs over camo on that one. M46 I'm not so sure about.

I'd go viewrange as second perk on commander.
    Repairs as second skill gunner. Once I'd hit three skills I'd go BIA, deadeye and start training snap shot again.
    Personally I would go with Smooth ride as the first skill over off road driving . I would most definetly take it as a second skill over repair/camo on the driver.
    Viewrange on the radioman then repair/camo
    On the loader I'd start with repair then retrain him for credits to safe stowage then repair again.

I also run my M48 with Optics and food giving it 522m spotting range. It doesn't make up for the garbage camo but it does catch out cocky light tanks that think they can skirt at the edge of your viewrange.
    Grinding up the M46 atm and totally agree with Spartan. Repairs over camo, amplify one of the strengths (view range), then the rest.

I have 4 female crew in the T54E1 which i want to move, as i havent really enjoyed it. I barely play tier 9-10 so im looking at tier 6-8 USA and 4 person crews. So my short list is:

T71 CMCD - looks decent vs the other t7 lights, but only single shot
    T71 DA - has autoloader, but 3 crew
    M41 Bulldog - looks average vs the other t8 lights
    T69 - im guessing i wont like as i didnt like the T54E1

T71 DA(50.6%) has the better global winrate vs the CMCD(47.8%). The Bulldog(47%) is the worst of the t8 lights.

I could go to a 5 man crew because i have a decent radioman(male) in the barracks, and BiA works with females now(right?). I already have hellcat/chaffee/pershing, so not alot left for a 5 man crew either.
    Im leaning more towards the DA even if it leaves 1 crew sat in the barracks doing nothing.

I didnt enjoy t54e1 either, but i do recommend that you finish the grind and unlock T57 Heavy, which is a solid tank, and one of WoT iconic vehicles IMHO.

Than take that crew and move it to T71 DA, because after "big light re-balance" i feel it has been left in a pretty strong state. Bulldog has been gutted in BB rebalance, T69 i cant tell because I never played it, but i hear its very mediocre to bad - depending of person describing it. T71 CMCD is premium vehicle, if im not mistaken?

BIA indeed DOES work with females now (thank god).

Also, T71 DA is a keeper for many people, including me. Just ask Spartan Dax, he will tell you love stories about it.

I believe that one is the right choice.

Grind out the t54E1, having the option of getting the T57 whenever you feel like it is worth it. I didn't care much for the t54e1 either. To me it felt more like a heavium than a medium tank but thanks to lacking the HP of a true heavium it's kinda lackluster.

I did get a few of "those" games where it was devastating when you timed your ambush juuuust right but overall it's pretty mediocre. If you don't already have it equipped, use EGLD and stabs.

And the t71 DA is the golden child of light tanks while the t49 is for funsies. Highly recommend both.

Yeah i unlocked T57 today if that wasnt clear. I have RU 251 and T49 from when they were tier 8, just never bothered to play them yet at 9.

Previous t8 lights have been all improved, they are best lights imo, due to lackluster t10s.

maybe the best buff was to 13 90, its sooo much better now than before.. i even hit someone while driving, blasphemy

Um...

What?

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

No idea..

I assume you own BDR with warhammer skin?

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    No idea..

I assume you own BDR with warhammer skin?
    Yes, I bought it after coming home from one too many nighshifts -.-

P.S.: Huh, mystery solved:

Dear MadnerKami,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Customer Support team.

This is a reward for completing a special mission. After purchasing the Mordian Style for the BDR G1 B you have unlocked the special bonuses:

- x5 XP for the next 25 victories with the BDR G1B
    - 600 000 credits and a 100% trained crew for the BDR G1B
    - 10 missions: deal 500 damage or more in a battle to get a strong coffee consumable.

In game there was a pop up announcing that players will receive missions, credits and crew if they purchased the BDR style before the changes. You should have missed it : )

Have fun on the battlefield!

If you have any other questions feel free to come back to us.

Best regards,
    And quick no less, how unusual for a support ticket

Heh and now there's a news-item regarding it.
    Last edited by Madner Kami; June 11 2018 at 04:50:11 PM.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper