hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diablo II Resurrected

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    is there a reason they didn't do a D1 remake first? besides money of course

everyone is just pushing out MVP remasters of their most successful games now, it's so obvious and desperate
    This is one of the dumbest comments you've ever made. "Game developers keep giving people what they want, the fucking poseurs"

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    is there a reason they didn't do a D1 remake first? besides money of course

everyone is just pushing out MVP remasters of their most successful games now, it's so obvious and desperate
    This is one of the dumbest comments you've ever made. "Game developers keep giving people what they want, the fucking poseurs"
    saving for posterity

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Can't wait for everyone to take a collective shit on it after a week when they realize how far in reality Path of Exile pushed the genre forward and they're no longer 12yo runing same level all the time.

PoE a shit.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

nevar forget

I tried the beta and I must say they did a great job on the art department.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdrak View Post
    I tried the beta and I must say they did a great job on the art department.
    I'd forgotten how slow the early game is, sort of put me off.

Doesn't get much better later. And if you're surprised you're not the person that abused animation breakpoints back in the days.

I played an older patch of Diablo 2 within the last year and still found it very enjoyable. Progression and playstyle is only an issue for me if I pick a class that happen to suck for the patch that I'm playing. Unfortunately, that means Assassin and Druid are pretty much always off limits.

Diablo 2 Resurrected is a re-release of Diablo 2 for modern platforms, built with a modern graphics engine.

This installment offers players the original game's content, which features updated graphics and animations. Here, players, choosing from seven different character classes, go on a chase after a demon to stop him and his brothers, Mephisto and Baal. During their adventures, players will have to visit various locations, including high mountain plains, deserts, and abandoned ancient citadels. To defeat the demons, you need good equipment passing through level after level. Personally, I'm great at playing with the best unique gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by KraigSada View Post
    This installment offers players the original game's content, which features updated graphics and animations. Here, players, choosing from seven different character classes, go on a chase after a demon to stop him and his brothers, Mephisto and Baal. During their adventures, players will have to visit various locations, including high mountain plains, deserts, and abandoned ancient citadels. To defeat the demons, you need good equipment passing through level after level. Personally, I'm great at playing with the best unique gloves.
    bots have come a long way. impressive.
    Last edited by Dee Jiensai; October 20 2022 at 10:38:26 PM.

I'd say quoting the spam URL isn't the best idea, as deleting the spam account (which I reported yesterday) + its messages (which is as a whole a 1-click action) would take care of the original one, but is presevered in your quote.

i'd say whoever clicks a bot link deserves whatever lurks beyond

that said google says site is legit gameshit marketplace

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    I'd say quoting the spam URL isn't the best idea, as deleting the spam account (which I reported yesterday) + its messages (which is as a whole a 1-click action) would take care of the original one, but is presevered in your quote.
    That is actually a very good point. should have edited it. thanks!

No worries. I am only aware of the fact becaused I was the forum admin for our company's public forum back in the day when forum spam was still a thing (fortunately seems to have dried out over the past decade in favor of social media sites) and then had the "pleasure" to manually edit out the URLs in quotes after I deleted the account + all of its postings.

No worries. I am only aware of the fact becaused I was the forum admin for our company's public forum back in the day when forum spam was still a thing (fortunately seems to have dried out over the past decade in favor of social media sites) and then had the "pleasure" to manually edit out the URLs in quotes after I deleted the account + all of its postings.
    That would certainly create a sensitivity to the topic

Same on twitter too, Quote tweeting some moron and making fun of them, boosts their original tweet.
    Social media is just a broken mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jiensai View Post
    That would certainly create a sensitivity to the topic

Same on twitter too, Quote tweeting some moron and making fun of them, boosts their original tweet.
    Yea. It's the ever-demanding need for more engagement.

https://rosie.land/posts/stop-measur...ty-engagement/

This nightmare scenario is exactly what happened to social media. Originally they were there to connect people and let them share in each other’s joy. They couldn’t measure joy, but they could measure engagement, and so they did.

That measurement became their goal, and they focused on maximizing it. They built algorithms that could analyze millions of posts to determine which ones would get the most engagement, and it would promote those posts to a wider audience.

What they didn’t understand was that negative, divisive, hate-inspiring posts get more engagement than positive, supportive, kind posts do. The algorithm didn’t care whether the posts brought joy or anger, it only cared about whether they brought engagement. So in order to maximize engagement, the algorithm actively encourages and elevates posts that cause unhappiness among the platform’s users.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jiensai View Post
    Absolutely. That's why meanwhile clever people screenshot the tweet in question and mock it.