hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: MechWarrior Online 2021 Roadmap

  1. #1
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    5,003

    MechWarrior Online 2021 Roadmap

    https://mwomercs.com/news/2021/01/24...e-2021-roadmap

    So, yeah. I don't know if it was the 50bux I spent to buy myself some X-Mas MC, or what, but they're sinking some dev hours into this again. February and March are set to see some interesting shit patched, but shit like this:
    Lower the volume on Intro Movies - MARCH
    don't make me all that optimistic.

    In other news, I've joined the church of the Deathstrike Mad Cat II and my daily rituals of dakka with my 2x C-UAC20s, 4 C-ERML fit bring me a fair bit of joy.

    Also, I've necroed an entire subforum that's been dead for almost 3 years, what's up?


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,354
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    https://mwomercs.com/news/2021/01/24...e-2021-roadmap

    So, yeah. I don't know if it was the 50bux I spent to buy myself some X-Mas MC, or what, but they're sinking some dev hours into this again. February and March are set to see some interesting shit patched, but shit like this:
    Lower the volume on Intro Movies - MARCH
    don't make me all that optimistic.

    In other news, I've joined the church of the Deathstrike Mad Cat II and my daily rituals of dakka with my 2x C-UAC20s, 4 C-ERML fit bring me a fair bit of joy.

    Also, I've necroed an entire subforum that's been dead for almost 3 years, what's up?
    not much, I check a video of this turd of a game here and there and i'm astounded that maps are in many cases literally the same as they where 4 or 5 years ago.

    kinda sad really, I hope it was good cause I love mechs.

  3. #3
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    5,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    https://mwomercs.com/news/2021/01/24...e-2021-roadmap

    So, yeah. I don't know if it was the 50bux I spent to buy myself some X-Mas MC, or what, but they're sinking some dev hours into this again. February and March are set to see some interesting shit patched, but shit like this:
    Lower the volume on Intro Movies - MARCH
    don't make me all that optimistic.

    In other news, I've joined the church of the Deathstrike Mad Cat II and my daily rituals of dakka with my 2x C-UAC20s, 4 C-ERML fit bring me a fair bit of joy.

    Also, I've necroed an entire subforum that's been dead for almost 3 years, what's up?
    not much, I check a video of this turd of a game here and there and i'm astounded that maps are in many cases literally the same as they where 4 or 5 years ago.

    kinda sad really, I hope it was good cause I love mechs.
    I've kinda stopped being bothered about maps, mechs, and balance, I'm mostly just in it coz I have a good buddy to play with and I found a fit for my Madcat that I enjoy playing with.

    Basically stomp, dakka, and bail before my salt hits


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,354
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    https://mwomercs.com/news/2021/01/24...e-2021-roadmap

    So, yeah. I don't know if it was the 50bux I spent to buy myself some X-Mas MC, or what, but they're sinking some dev hours into this again. February and March are set to see some interesting shit patched, but shit like this:
    Lower the volume on Intro Movies - MARCH
    don't make me all that optimistic.

    In other news, I've joined the church of the Deathstrike Mad Cat II and my daily rituals of dakka with my 2x C-UAC20s, 4 C-ERML fit bring me a fair bit of joy.

    Also, I've necroed an entire subforum that's been dead for almost 3 years, what's up?
    not much, I check a video of this turd of a game here and there and i'm astounded that maps are in many cases literally the same as they where 4 or 5 years ago.

    kinda sad really, I hope it was good cause I love mechs.
    I've kinda stopped being bothered about maps, mechs, and balance, I'm mostly just in it coz I have a good buddy to play with and I found a fit for my Madcat that I enjoy playing with.

    Basically stomp, dakka, and bail before my salt hits
    Had alot of fun with a 11small laser stormcrow back in the day, that thing was a backstab machine.

  5. #5
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    10,693
    So there was a massive patched dropped today for MWO touching almost, if not all weapons in the game. They made a pretty bad update last month and there was significant backlash, so they are trying this approach which is almost verbatim from the gulag spreadsheet of suggested fixed.

    https://mwomercs.com/news/2021/04/25...10-20april2021

    The next step looks to be a balance pass of quirks, followed by a rexamination of mobility and agility in general which should hopefully bring back the brawling of old.

    Miss you fucks and the good ol days of dragon flot

  6. #6
    Ancient Ways's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2, 2011
    Posts
    117
    So I ended up playing a touch of this again after noticing MW5 was coming to Steam. Picked up the free Mad Cat II and a Marauder 9M in the last few weeks. Anyone have good list of fun mechs and loadouts? I've mainly been playing heavy and a few assualts since I have few mediums and lights and now there is a mech/bay/everything else sale on. Anyone play the Marauder II, a 100 ton Marauder sounds like fun. Feel free to poke me on Discord if you want to team up, something I've rarely done in MWO.

  7. #7
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    33,105
    can never go wrong with a K2

    UAC5 + LPPC
    RAC5 + MPL
    Last edited by RazoR; April 21 2021 at 10:44:14 PM.

  8. #8
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    10,693
    Some of us have been playing lately so either poke in game or on discord and lets get something going.

    Some fits I've been enjoying lately, with the mwo export data because smurfy is kind of weird with how it calcs armor now
    BAS-B Delete key
      Spoiler:
    A3;E=:R1|m<2|n<2po0EY7|fB|fB|RRqo0CY7|gB|e<2rX02Y7 |fR|SRsX06Y7|SRt917Y7|RR|SRu918Y7|SR|RRvB01Y7wB0=0 =0


    AWS-8Q Quad Peep
      Spoiler:
    A>082031|i^|i^|jbpb0|i^|i^|a?|a?qb0|i^|i^|a?|a?rW0 |i^|i^sW0|i^tj0uk0vB0wP0B0B0


    EBJ-A Brawler
      Spoiler:
    AI4D<:51p`0\L7|gB|SRq`0ZL7|DC|0C|0C|l^|SRrU0YL7|gR sU0]L7|SRt]0^L7u]0_L7vB0XL7w=0<0<0


    HBK-4G is the best
      Spoiler:
    AV?820`0|VbpV0|X?qT0|i^|i^|i^|i^rP0|F@sP0|F@t`0|@O |@Ou`0|@O|`OvB0|c?w>0<0:0

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •