hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tuskers--Why? Lowsec Piracy.

Legionnaire re-joined us a few days ago. Since then, he's been on two roams, both to Tama with <6 man BC gangs.

On the first, we had a ~goodfite~ in Tama against the local residents, as they continuously reshipped as we fought outside a FW plex. Legion warped off then landed at 0 in his Cyclone and started brawling them down but succumbed to Geddon/Naga/Bunch of Drakes as the rest of us kept together 200-300km away. We should have dropped a Drake or two and a MWD Tengu but we did bad at pointing stuff, also damping Arazu is very annoying.

On the second, Legionnaire baited in top belt with his Drake, killed a Vengeance, then a 100MN Tengu engaged him, after a while he slingshotted him into web range and then we landed with Drake/Drake/Oracle/Cane and two volleyed the Tengu, with Legionnaire warping off in half hull <3

Oh and Legionnaire was convinced the Tengu had ganglinks, so I probed down his boosting Loki, Cane got tackle and we all came in. Loki ejected so +1 Loki for us and a really bad day for that Tengu pilot.

After that we lost a Drake to BYDI due to an untimely DC in Heydieles, fought a Harbinger in a belt in Ouelletta and killed him, found out he had links, put bait in top belt and then I proceeded to probe down their booster whilst alt-tabbing to assist in the belt. We lost both Drakes but killed their boosting Loki as well as their Falcon alt (lol Falcon with no Amarr Jammers getting two volleyed by Pulses), so fair trade.

jesus christ people are bad at links

gj yo

Quote Originally Posted by Mfume View Post
    jesus christ people are bad at links

gj yo
    No, people just forget that a max skilled, virtue'd prober can scan them out in 1 or 2 cycles, they are not 'unprobable' anymore.

IS-4, T110E5, T-54, E-50, IS-8, M103, T34, Type 59, M26 Pershing, AMX 13 90, KV-3, SU-122-44, AMX AC Mle. 1946, SU-101, T20, T71, T25/2, KV-1S, T21, Jgdpzr IV, Sherman E8, GW Panther, AMX 12t, M18, Stug III, T-50-2, T-34, PzIV, ELC AMX, Crusader, Covenanter, SU-26, T1, RenaultFT.

Virtue'd
    Pay to Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    Virtue'd
    Pay to Win.
    Flying noob ships with civvy modules only is the only way to play for free.

We were discussing some guys who p2w and are adding them to the loot piņata list since they are generally terribads and like to fit expensive things.

IS-4, T110E5, T-54, E-50, IS-8, M103, T34, Type 59, M26 Pershing, AMX 13 90, KV-3, SU-122-44, AMX AC Mle. 1946, SU-101, T20, T71, T25/2, KV-1S, T21, Jgdpzr IV, Sherman E8, GW Panther, AMX 12t, M18, Stug III, T-50-2, T-34, PzIV, ELC AMX, Crusader, Covenanter, SU-26, T1, RenaultFT.

Oh I'm all for what you're doing attacking those with isk and no skill, more of a comment on the game mechanics that afaik it takes Virtues to get a maxed ratio T3 (or being able to drop probes very close to on grid with them, e.g. near gates?). Not that some of your kills were even halfway to that ratio.

Oh I'm all for what you're doing attacking those with isk and no skill, more of a comment on the game mechanics that afaik it takes Virtues to get a maxed ratio T3 (or being able to drop probes very close to on grid with them, e.g. near gates?). Not that some of your kills were even halfway to that ratio.
    You need at least a partial virtue set to get a 100% hit even if you launch your probes from the same grid as the target.

It is possible to nab Tech 3 boosters in their safes even without using probes (I've killed two this way before the changes - here & here), just takes way, way longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman Shouaa View Post
    It is possible to nab Tech 3 boosters in their safes even without using probes (I've killed two this way before the changes - here & here), just takes way, way longer.
    Its pretty funny mid fight when sulei says "I have a 100% hit on their T3 booster" dual boxing like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Marram View Post
    Its pretty funny mid fight when sulei says "I have a 100% hit on their T3 booster" dual boxing like a boss.
    Would work way better if I wasn't playing on a laptop and having to alt-tab

We took out an armor gang (gasp) with logi (gasp).

In other news I'm terrible at flying dual prop Logi (both sides had 2 logi). So bad...
    Last edited by Suleiman Shouaa; March 29 2012 at 02:14:07 AM.

We are currently only recruiting US or AUZ Timezone pilots
    guess im not welcome then

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    We are currently only recruiting US or AUZ Timezone pilots
    guess im not welcome then
    That doesn't mean EU recruitment is closed, it's just we will be more selective over those times than in the US or AUZ TZs. Not that we recruit bads anyways, part of the recruitment is to prove yourself to us and, recently, to have 2 vouches from inside tuskers. So, come to our pub channel, come down to hev, get on vent and come fly with us, show us what you can do.

It should read now that we prefer applicants from US/AUZ timezone, but I'm too lazy to change it. Will do it now though for an old buddy.

It should read now that we prefer applicants from US/AUZ timezone, but I'm too lazy to change it. Will do it now though for an old buddy.
    ♥♥♥
    Will get in touch with you guys tonight when i come home from work

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

We took out another armor HAC gang, ended up fighting Beyond Divinity and their Alliance who were in Shield HACs. Gang comps were:

Tuskers:

1x Deimos
    3 x Omen Navy
    1 x Vigilant
    1 x Stabber Fleet
    3 x Oneiros

Logi heavy but we expected to fight a 20 man gang, mostly in Drakes

BYDI

5 x Zealot
    1 x Falcon
    2 x Rapier
    3 x Arazu
    1 x Taranis
    1 x Stabber Fleet issue
    1 x Curse
    2 x Scimitar

Rather than describe what happened, our Deimos pilot frapsed the fight and put it on YouTube. Footage can be found here.

Killboard link is here. Killboard is a bit messed up - we didn't lose anything so only the ships we killed appear on the side, plus some random Hurricane that died hours before to another gang. Also, two of our Logi forgot to deploy damage drones.

We're still new to flying this gang, so forgive any mistakes we made, there were definitely a fair few, but we're learning and (hopefully) evolving the gang composition.

Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    We just got bumped up to the #6 slot on BC.
    Awwwwwww yeeeeeeaaaaaaa

Somehow we're #4 now, not sure how since I keep losing "solo" Oracles to armour canes.

We spent almost all of yesterday after downtime ganking things in high sec with destroyers. Total tally was:

Mining Barge VIII
    Exhumer III
    Hauler IIII
    T1 Frigates III
    Orca VI
    Tengu III
    Damnation (boosting alt in Arnon)
    Nightmare

Total damage done was probably around 15B. We failed so bad - one Orca survived in 30% hull, two in half hull (one of them due to a pre-existing CONCORD spawn in the belt) as well as a Raven Navy that survived in 30% hull.

We frapsed a few of the kills + comms, but the only one up so far is the one where we ganked a Tengu. His pod had HG Crystals (but no Omega) as well as a few 6% implants. Tengu mail is here, podmail here.

Video (unedited):

Last edited by Suleiman Shouaa; April 28 2012 at 04:47:22 PM.

Due to Hulkageddon, we're now the #3 most active corporation ingame.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboar...rp&recent=true

Damn you Concord!