hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tuskers--Why? Lowsec Piracy.

20 T3 killed this month. We're still recruiting for the moment, but we are starting to feel a bit blobby at the moment so don't expect it to stay open for long.

Recruitment closing at the very end of October since we're close to hitting our cap (100 active members)

In other news, we're up to 84B destroyed this month, including 28 or 29 T3 kills, including a pretty terrible fit Tengu I soloed in a Hookbill, thanks to our new members for getting it that high so far. Hoping to get that up to 100B though!

We're nearly up to 92B destroyed this month - just 8B off our target of 100B.

In other news, Legionnaire soloed a Cynabal and an Huginn in two different encounters yesterday with his Artillery Hurricane in 0.0.

I then immediately took down a Proteus in my Drake.

He then retailated by soloing 2 Vagabonds.

It's a hard knock life this one..

And was funny watching in channel as you one upped each other :S
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman Shouaa View Post
    We're nearly up to 92B destroyed this month - just 8B off our target of 100B.

In other news, Legionnaire soloed a Cynabal and an Huginn in two different encounters yesterday with his Artillery Hurricane in 0.0.

I then immediately took down a Proteus in my Drake.

He then retailated by soloing 2 Vagabonds.

It's a hard knock life this one..
    Standard arty nano cane?

Contracts to 'Admiral Rufus' please

Open recruitment period has ended, with many fantastic pilots joining our merry little band.

Recruitment is still open for a select few who stand out (experience as fleet commander or a logistics/recon pilot etc.).

Open recruitment has opened again, but for US/AUZ Timezone pilots only! We're looking to increase our presence in these timezones. If you can fly Logistics, Recons or Black Ops Battleships or have significant FC experience that's a big plus.

Or if you are EU TZ and play at stupid o'clock like most of us

IS-4, T110E5, T-54, E-50, IS-8, M103, T34, Type 59, M26 Pershing, AMX 13 90, KV-3, SU-122-44, AMX AC Mle. 1946, SU-101, T20, T71, T25/2, KV-1S, T21, Jgdpzr IV, Sherman E8, GW Panther, AMX 12t, M18, Stug III, T-50-2, T-34, PzIV, ELC AMX, Crusader, Covenanter, SU-26, T1, RenaultFT.

If you fly Drakes & forget to replace your warp core stabs with Ballistic Controls after travelling through high sec, you should apply.

DPS is over-rated, as is lock range.

So I found a Naglfar bashing an offline POS today in Black Rise. I missed tackle the first time since he was aligned & out of siege, but managed to get it on the second attempt. Jumping up on comms (since I was soloing), I informed the rest of the guys of the situation and they made their way over in Battlecruisers, along with an single Taranis to scout the 10-odd jumps to the destination from Hevrice.

Luckily, an ex-Tusker was on and next door and he grabbed his Machariel as I held point single-handedly against the Naglfar and drove off the enemy support - a Myrmidon and an Oracle, assisted by assigned fighters from a Thanatos sitting on station.

Machariel landed, the enemy support disengaged as we kept the dread tackled. Keeping an eye on d-scan, I noticed a Hel had popped up. We thought these guys had supers but were pretty sure they wouldn't bring the Super on field to save a single dread. Except they did.

Well, it turns out after CCP removed their dronebays and left them with only fighter/fighterbomber bays, supercarriers really aren't a threat to sub-caps. We went after his fighters to take DPS off the Machariel and managed to pop ~10 in total before the Hel warped off in retreat from a single Drake + Machariel. Our backup arrived shortly afterwards and we started carving through the Nagflar.

When he entered armor, he initiated self destruct. Thankfully, he aborted it with ~30 seconds to spare so we actually got the mail as well as his shiny pod.

Tuskers - killing capitals with subcaps.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar

I don't think anyone else has ever killed a cap with subcaps before! gj

Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post

I don't think anyone else has ever killed a cap with subcaps before! gj
    I know right ^^

As far as I'm aware though, this is the first time I've heard of two sub-caps driving a super off the field though.

Eh, one time, way pre-nerf, I was one of 2 proteus that cost the first Nyx I'd ever seen a few 100mil in fighters before we all got bored & left back through our WH. Not quite driving it off but with a logi we'd have tanked those fighters forever. Now that that's the best they can choose dps-wise, it's just to be expected unless they're sure you have no backup coming.

It won't take them long to start having an alt that can paint and web the shit out the target for the bomber wing. Eventually Nyx pilots will learn that they can bring in a pair of rapier alts and apply 5-10k dps to battleships.
    Last edited by CastleBravo; January 27 2012 at 03:30:55 PM.

Killed a Titan in 0.0 without using Supercaps ourselves.

BR is here, has links to videos etc.

We overtook "The United" last night on Battleclinic and are now ranked #7 for all time activity and #2 for recent activity (behind Trollwaffle??), making us the highest ranked low sec based corporation ingame.

Them pirat dey blow up my shipp.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

We've exploded many things in Syndicate recently. Read about it here.

Still looking for people. Currently we're looking at 1550 kills by the end of the month - nearly 17 kills per member (on average) or over 51 per day, with almost none of them acquired by station or gate camping.

Just popping in this thread to mention that these guys are nice, honourable, and not afraid of engaging stuff (even though I barely know them tbh). Free bump, and looking forward to having goodfights.