hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: [Sunday] He did it... he actually did it...

  1. #1
    Totally Not Larkonnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Posts
    1,785

    [Sunday] He did it... he actually did it...

    I've popped my 'ignore list' cherry. I've lived through and outlasted Isyel, Xenosis, Marlona Sky and many other cringe posters... I will never again see a post from...

      Spoiler:
    Jack Coutu


  2. #2
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    12,259
    Unless someone quotes him. Which happens regularly.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

  3. #3
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    21,242
    Being ignore by someone constantly shouting about white genocide is probably not a bad thing

  4. #4
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    18,138
    I don't understand why he wants us to quote every single post jack makes, but ours not to reason why, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  5. #5
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    15,585
    I try not to use ignore.

    Even people I strongly disagree with can teach me something once in a while (perhaps not what they think they're teaching, but still).

    When we silence those we disagree with, you lose any ability to find common ground on common interests.


  6. #6
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,159
    Took many years before I put the ignore function to use.
    And I should have done it sooner, toxicity level took an immediate drop.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

  7. #7
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    2,226
    white supremacist triggered for the last time, until one of the millions of things that makes him cry incites him block the whole world out.

    Alistair I generally think most of the time it's worth an initial effort, none of us agree with each other on every subject but every so often there's understanding, just takes a long time on the internet to find it.

  8. #8
    Totally Not Larkonnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Posts
    1,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Being ignore by someone constantly shouting about white genocide is probably not a bad thing
    Um sweetie... when have I ever shouted about white genocide?


  9. #9
    Totally Not Larkonnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Posts
    1,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    I try not to use ignore.

    Even people I strongly disagree with can teach me something once in a while (perhaps not what they think they're teaching, but still).

    When we silence those we disagree with, you lose any ability to find common ground on common interests.
    My thoughts exactly... but he did it to me first...


  10. #10
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    21,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Being ignore by someone constantly shouting about white genocide is probably not a bad thing
    Um sweetie... when have I ever shouted about white genocide?
    All the time in discord normally after ranting about breeding

  11. #11
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    32,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Being ignore by someone constantly shouting about white genocide is probably not a bad thing
    Um sweetie... when have I ever shouted about white genocide?
    All the time in discord normally after ranting about breeding
    Now that's just straight up lie.

  12. #12
    Totally Not Larkonnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Posts
    1,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Being ignore by someone constantly shouting about white genocide is probably not a bad thing
    Um sweetie... when have I ever shouted about white genocide?
    All the time in discord normally after ranting about breeding
    Consider yourself deboonked...


  13. #13
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,083
    Man, who will Lark crush on next? Can't wait to find out, this forum and thread are awesome.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  14. #14
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    21,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Being ignore by someone constantly shouting about white genocide is probably not a bad thing
    Um sweetie... when have I ever shouted about white genocide?
    All the time in discord normally after ranting about breeding
    Consider yourself deboonked...
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Nqzwi4I.png[IMG]
    I'll make sure to screen shot it next time then

  15. #15
    Pegging Specialist Donor indi's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Being ignore by someone constantly shouting about white genocide is probably not a bad thing
    Um sweetie... when have I ever shouted about white genocide?
    All the time in discord normally after ranting about breeding
    Oooooh yes, that thing. I recall a time where Larky called me a race traitor for - as a white woman - opting out of kiddo production.

  16. #16
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    10,267
    Nah, the true race traitors are the one making daytreads about who they put on their ignore list

    I refer to the human race in general ofc

    Or just posts on this forum. I mean we don't actually contribute much to humanity here do we?

    edit: but seeing where humanity is headed that may or may not be a detriment to our characters.
    Last edited by helgur; December 28 2020 at 10:05:33 AM.

  17. #17

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    7,906
    Was expecting lark announcing and flouncing, was dissapointed.

  18. #18
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    Event Horizon
    Posts
    7,209
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Was expecting lark announcing and flouncing, was dissapointed.
    You triggered a memory here =))

    [Pro Poster, New Setup 1]
    Energized Negrep Membrane II
    Energized Negrep Membrane II
    800pt Reinforced Post Count I
    Warded Infraction Back Up Cluster I

    10mn Repeating F5 Key
    Balmer Series Thread Derailer I
    Medium Electrochemical Copy-paste Device, Navy Subreddit 400

    Mega Post Laser II, Imperial Navy Ad Hominem L
    Mega Post Laser II, Imperial Navy Ad Hominem L
    Mega Post Laser II, Imperial Navy Ad Hominem L
    Mega Post Laser II, Imperial Navy Ad Hominem L
    Mega Post Laser II, Imperial Navy Ad Hominem L
    Improve 'Guise' Flouncing Device II
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  19. #19
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    2,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Was expecting lark announcing and flouncing, was dissapointed.
    You triggered a memory here =))

    [Pro Poster, New Setup 1]
    Energized Negrep Membrane II
    Energized Negrep Membrane II
    800pt Reinforced Post Count I
    Warded Infraction Back Up Cluster I

    10mn Repeating F5 Key
    Balmer Series Thread Derailer I
    Medium Electrochemical Copy-paste Device, Navy Subreddit 400

    Mega Post Laser II, Imperial Navy Ad Hominem L
    Mega Post Laser II, Imperial Navy Ad Hominem L
    Mega Post Laser II, Imperial Navy Ad Hominem L
    Mega Post Laser II, Imperial Navy Ad Hominem L
    Mega Post Laser II, Imperial Navy Ad Hominem L
    Improve 'Guise' Flouncing Device II
    We all understand and hence we all belong.


    Except for Lark, the real race traitor.

  20. #20
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    3,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Was expecting lark announcing and flouncing, was dissapointed.
    You triggered a memory here =))

    [Pro Poster, New Setup 1]
    Energized Negrep Membrane II
    Energized Negrep Membrane II
    800pt Reinforced Post Count I
    Warded Infraction Back Up Cluster I

    10mn Repeating F5 Key
    Balmer Series Thread Derailer I
    Medium Electrochemical Copy-paste Device, Navy Subreddit 400

    Mega Post Laser II, Imperial Navy Ad Hominem L
    Mega Post Laser II, Imperial Navy Ad Hominem L
    Mega Post Laser II, Imperial Navy Ad Hominem L
    Mega Post Laser II, Imperial Navy Ad Hominem L
    Mega Post Laser II, Imperial Navy Ad Hominem L
    Improve 'Guise' Flouncing Device II
    We all understand and hence we all belong.


    Except for Lark, the real race traitor.
    MY POSTING WAS EQUIPPED WITH THE FOLLOWING
    Quote Originally Posted by cucaldvida View Post
    ...suck on the devices of the callow people...

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •