Are you a GOD DAMN HERO? Are you tired of your super serious corp who simply cannot take a joke? Why not join the least professional corp in New Eden, where it is cool to sell loki alts and buy them back 6 months later, or to waste money on a brand new mic that is just as crappy as your old one?
New Eden Renegades is a PvPPPPPPPPP corp who make it our pride and joy to not take anything in this game serious, at all.
The main aspect is to have fun. We don't want to hold space, spend endless hours bashing a POS or spend hours camping a gate waiting for noobships. We simply want to get online and shoot stuff. Or stay offline and talk **** on TS3.
We base out of lowsec and engage in player vs extreme blob activities in the surrounding area. We will usually engage anything if we can snag some kills / have a fight!
We are dirty pirates and mostly -5 or lower. Typical gang size is around 5-10 but can go even smaller depending on numbers. The idea behind a gang is to have a load of people exploding be it them or us. We do all kinds of gangs, from shield hero fleets to armor cruiser fleets.
Sec status is largely irrelevant due to most of our pvp happening in lowsec. Having access to highsec is a bonus but not a necessity as we spend almost all of our time in lowsec. I mean that noobship in top belt Amamake was really asking for it right?
We basically hop into a fast, fun gang comp and roll around the spaceplanes of New Eden (like real renegades) wearing our digital pirate hats, wizard hats, TF2 hats and any other kind of hat we can squeeze on (OR MONOCLE IF THAT IS YOUR THING)
As a fully fledged RENEGADE OF NEW EDEN you are expected to :
- talk loudly on comms (maybe a little singing)
- interrupt the FC wherever possible
- be self sufficient
- not be a super serious neckbeard (its a game)
- not be afraid to die (it happens sometimes apparently)
- BE A MOTHERLOVING CHAMPION OF ALL THAT IS RUSTY AND REPRESSED
We can provide pointers on how to make isk using alts etc but no handouts will be given. Earn your own damn isk.
We base out of Eszur and are mainly EU timezone. Most of the funtimes happens between downtime and 0000 eve time.
Here is our corp killboard and our corp forum! (RENEGADES are expected to shiptoast on here as much as possible - communication is key remember!)
We Also have some corp videos that have been produced / uploaded recently:
Buehhuhu by Cavalira
Humlale Bahdele by Cavalira
NER vs RvB by Cavalira
Into Oblivion (Pt 1) by Lex Fasces
Into Oblivion (Pt 2) by Lex Fasces
http://www.own3d.tv/CCPGames/video/889811 - First match of the NEO tourney
http://www.own3d.tv/CCPGames/video/891322 - Second match of the NEO tourney
Our public chat is:
RENEGADES OF NEW EDEN
- Experienced players who have T-shirts for almost every activity ingame!
- Potentially great fights (these also happen apparently)
- Hero FCs and recruitment post writers
- Corp ship programs (cheap fit thrashers/catalysts/rifters to suicide at your nearest blob!)
- Lots of fun and laughter (no ponies though)
YOU MUST HAVE:
- At least 5m SP or something like that. We dont want people with t1 rifter fits. THIS ISNT TEST ALLIANCE FFS...
- Lots of isk or an ability to make isk. We don't run corp isk making ops. THIS ISN'T SOME RENTER ALLIANCE FFS...
- Have teamspeak 3 installed and a working mic
- Some PvP experience would be nice (seeing as this is a PvP corp and all)
- BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, willingness to learn from mistakes and have fun (also sense of humour is kind of needed to survive)
Interested in flying with us or joining? Join our public chat or hop on our public ts (details in motd of chat) and have a talk to me or Cyber Ten or any other of our members.
Logistics are available and JF runs are made often for restocks =)
For many common gang comps, the corp (ie the bank of Cyber Ten) will buy and move prefitted ships to our locale. These will be sold at Jita cost so there is almost always no reason to come and whelp a ship.
Even if you dont want to join, but still fancy roaming or having a chat, come into our pub channel and say hello anyway. We happily accept people into fleet if they are cool.
Catch you later!