hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: Moon calcs

Moon calcs

As I don't really play eve any more at all. I thought I may as well release my moon spread sheet. It basically pulls data from jita and then does all the maths thus outputting the value of moon mining/reactions

Moon Goo'ery

Disclaimer: While this offers a very good overview it does vary slightly from jita as it has a minimum quantity before it uses a sale order so there is a slight variation on the actual cost/profit but this is rather minor.

Also for simplicity I did a median for the pos fuel costs instead of doing 4 separate cost/profit columns for each racial pos type. Tbh tho if your mining without reacting consider amarr/minmatar & if your reacting gallente/amarr. Never use a caldari other than to run 2 advanced reactors but you will need to empty this regularly

enjoy
    Last edited by Dregek; August 9 2011 at 02:21:29 AM.

Lol tech, first time I see the actual profit - I knew it was in the billions but seeing it black on white makes me go
    My solo pvp video: Yankunytjude... That attitude!
    Solo/small gang proposal: Ship Velocity Vectors

Quote Originally Posted by Dregek View Post
    you will need to empty this regularly
    How often, for curiosity?
    And the single reactor?
    My solo pvp video: Yankunytjude... That attitude!
    Solo/small gang proposal: Ship Velocity Vectors

That API pull is based on people that upload the xml export to eve-central, right? (I havent used eve-central in a while and forgot how it works)

Quote Originally Posted by Yankunytjatjara View Post
    Lol tech, first time I see the actual profit - I knew it was in the billions but seeing it black on white makes me go
    Yer it boggles the mind for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Yankunytjatjara View Post
    How often, for curiosity?
    And the single reactor?
    your looking iirc every 2/3days, no point in doing a single adavanced chain on a caldari tower as it has no silo bonus. Amarr offer the best defense but no cpu for web/point while gallent offer enough cpu to add them + it has a 100% silo bonus (40k m3)

Quote Originally Posted by rojomojo915 View Post
    That API pull is based on people that upload the xml export to eve-central, right? (I havent used eve-central in a while and forgot how it works)
    yer people have a app that auto uploads the files to eve central to when you click on a order that breaks it down into the sale orders of that item. sadly ccp dont offer it in the api

Quote Originally Posted by Alain Colcer View Post
    never seen that, do you know how accurate that is?

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Unless these moongoo reactions shift by hundreds of millions in profit every day, then no, it is not accurate.

Just manually math'd out a reaction with eve-central and a spreadsheet and it was quite a bit off.

900m / month for a complex reaction before POS fuel is not amazing compared to some other stuff.
    It actually makes less though, and reaction profitability does change around a lot.
    Last edited by kyrieee; August 10 2011 at 05:01:55 AM.

It does scale fairly well though, unlike, say, PI.
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

Yes, but with T3 reactions especially there's just so goddamned much hauling. I guess it's better if you're in sov-space and just JF the shit in.

Making golden statues and raising your insurance premiums
    Nice sheet - however, it could be made more accurate by retrieving individual sell order prices & amounts for each of the materials, but it's a lot more work to set it up that way. Also, real men use MMULT for calculating material requirements.

tbh i knocked it together in about 2hrs and it took me forever to get it to sync with eve-central after eve-metrics emo cascade. its been a bit wobbly the last few days, seems someone is uploading fake data to eve-central again

Making golden statues and raising your insurance premiums
    I don't trust eve-central unless I get the prices within 5 minutes of uploading them myself. That mitigates most of the risk of fake data causing problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Alain Colcer View Post
    That's pretty neat but I have a hard time believing the numbers without seeing the underlying data (particularly because very few reactions are actually profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by kzig View Post
    Nice sheet - however, it could be made more accurate by retrieving individual sell order prices & amounts for each of the materials, but it's a lot more work to set it up that way. Also, real men use MMULT for calculating material requirements.
    pffff. Real men use array notation. Seriously though I have never heard of MMULT before and that is way easier than the array notation excel uses.

edit....herp derp I'm a fool this does the actual matrix multiplication not the element by element one.
    Last edited by Hellkyte; August 19 2011 at 03:32:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dregek View Post
    Also for simplicity I did a median for the pos fuel costs instead of doing 4 separate cost/profit columns for each racial pos type. Tbh tho if your mining without reacting consider amarr/minmatar & if your reacting gallente/amarr. Never use a caldari other than to run 2 advanced reactors but you will need to empty this regularly
    The exception to that would be carbide (or carbonide) reactions. You can run one simple and one complex reactor per tower, and only need to empty silos every 8 days.