hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 63 of 333 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 6643

Thread: Meet the next President of the United States

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    /praying for Newt to become the republican nominee...
    He is a perfect Republican candidate, isn't he? Rich, white, fat, hilariously corrupt, egomaniacal sociopath.

He actually can get the nomination. As I said before, Republicans have no interest in actually governing. They like a dog, chasing the car, barking loudly. The dog has no interest in driving the car, it can't even drive. Even if it gets inside, it'll just rip interior to shreds and pee on the upholstery.

Newt will be perfect attack dog. But he is absolutely repulsive to normal people. It will be interesting to see if the establishment will have to take him down or just buy him out. Ultimately, it will be up to Newt himself, ego vs. greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fig View Post
    New(ish) Rick Perry campaign ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PAJNntoRgA
    Over 80,000 dislikes already, lol

Rick Perry: "I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a Christian..."

Translation: "Mitt Romney is a dirty Mormon."
    Reported that video as hate speech.

Not sure if this has been posted, not going to bother reading any of this awful fucking thread.

"I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a Christian, but you don't need to be in the pew every Sunday to know there's something wrong in this country when gays can serve openly in the military but our kids can't openly celebrate Christmas or pray in school.
    As President, I'll end Obama's war on religion. And I'll fight against liberal attacks on our religious heritage.
    Faith made America strong. It can make her strong again.
    I'm Rick Perry and I approve this message."
    Oh dear. Loving the vote ratio, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    /praying for Newt to become the republican nominee...
    Likewise, but mostly to see Don melt. Though honestly, any Republican would probably do the same, so I'm not sure what benefit it would have.
    "Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."

Quote Originally Posted by Wall View Post
    Herschel Yamamoto is owning in this thread.

How can a party ask for the trust of a nation to govern when it has chosen to use Donald Trump as the moderator in the latest debate. Such a derp move...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrien View Post
    How can a party ask for the trust of a nation to govern when it has chosen to use Donald Trump as the moderator in the latest debate. Such a derp move...
    Fair and balance reporting with objective moderation of course. I would of expected it to take maybe another two or so election cycles for the Republican party to hemorrhage but now I think there will be a heavy shake up sooner insanity stacked on insanity stacked on insanity this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Idara View Post

Reported as Abusive, also slammed the dislike button. This is the first time I'ver ever used those features on Youtube.

I would patiently stand in a line to punch that man, patient like a Hipster with a camper chair and a small tent who wants a new iPhone.

The Daily Show people are going to have a raging joke-boner from that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgh View Post
    The Daily Show people are going to have a raging joke-boner from that one.

Democrat party displaying its strong support for civil rights as usual.

By the way, what is the deal with that "i'm ... and I approve this message" shit they have at the end of every one of those ads? We know you approve the message dipshit, you've just been talking to the camera. It's like when they have "serving suggestion" on a cereal box or "caution, hot drink will be hot".

Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    By the way, what is the deal with that "i'm ... and I approve this message" shit they have at the end of every one of those ads? We know you approve the message dipshit, you've just been talking to the camera. It's like when they have "serving suggestion" on a cereal box or "caution, hot drink will be hot".
    IIRC it's to make it clear which ads are officially by a candidate and which are by overly zealous/wealthy supporters without official ties to the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark 0men View Post

Democrat party displaying its strong support for civil rights as usual.
    You're so dumb I'm amazed you can figure out how to breath.

Family Man I see.

Newt Gingrich's gay sister backs Obama for 2012
    Candace Gingrich-Jones says she disagrees with her brother on gay rights issues

Gingrich opposes gay marriage and did not attend his half-sister's wedding. Photograph: Andrew Burton/Reuters
    The gay half-sister of Republican presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich has criticised his position on gay rights, saying she will support Barack Obama in the 2012 election.

Candace Gingrich-Jones, a gay rights activist, said in an interview with MSNBC that she and her older half-brother, the former speaker of the House of Representatives, were "mutually respectful" but disagree on gay rights.

"He is definitely on the wrong side of history when it comes to those issues," Gingrich-Jones said.

She said she would "work really, really hard to make sure that President Obama is re-elected next year no matter who the Republican candidate is".

Gingrich's campaign nearly sputtered to a halt last summer, but he has recently risen to the top of the polls in the Republican contest to choose a nominee to face Obama in the 2012 election.

Gingrich is known for his socially conservative views and has said he opposes gay marriage. Gingrich-Jones, a director at the Human Rights Campaign, a gay advocacy group, said he did not attend her wedding.

A spokesman for Gingrich was not immediately available for comment.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...y-sister-obama

Another translation: "I abhor the separation of church and state the founding fathers put into the constitution and will do whatever I can to turn this proud republic into an even more rabid religious extremist state."

Then again, it doesn't really matter. He doesn't have a hope in hell to be elected president anyway.

question, why hasn't someone killed michelle bachmann yet for the good of the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudolf Miller View Post
    question, why hasn't someone killed michelle bachmann yet for the good of the world?
    She's surrounded by a field of high-improbability. Bullets have their trajectory deflected and explosives go dud upon entering the field. It's also how she's a viable primary candidate.

Status of Babby: 100% Formed

Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudolf Miller View Post
    She's surrounded by a field of high-improbability. Bullets have their trajectory deflected and explosives go dud upon entering the field. It's also how she's a viable primary candidate.
    She's hanging in there on a shoe-string. Also, with Michelle Bachmann around, all the other candidates immediately look intelligent by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Idara View Post

Reported as Abusive, also slammed the dislike button. This is the first time I'ver ever used those features on Youtube.

I would patiently stand in a line to punch that man, patient like a Hipster with a camper chair and a small tent who wants a new iPhone.
    Up to 150 thousand dislikes now.

Status of Babby: 100% Formed

Apart from that, how retarded is the obligatory "I am Rick Perry and I approve this message" when you have just stood there and...

looking for a reset button on the republican nominees. throw them all out and start over. theres gotta be smarter people out there than this....