hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: Eve Echoes

  1. #61
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    5,088
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrieee View Post
    Can you play this on something that isn't your shitphone?
    People say you can play it on bluestacks



    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    locking again cos you're all getting weird and being autists about tyres

  2. #62
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,504
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrieee View Post
    Can you play this on something that isn't your shitphone?
    People say you can play it on bluestacks
    Pretty sure in true eve fashion people have been multiboxing it though bluestacks.



  3. #63
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    2,914
    It's doable, but agai, pretty miserable.

  4. #64
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    18,770
    Still very much enjoying this. Pew Pew every day. Toilet eve is great.

  5. #65
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    5,088
    https://arstechnica.com/information-...ers-computers/

    TL;DR if you installed NoxPlayer, you might have been fed malware. Enjoy!



    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    locking again cos you're all getting weird and being autists about tyres

  6. #66
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,504
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    https://arstechnica.com/information-...ers-computers/

    TL;DR if you installed NoxPlayer, you might have been fed malware. Enjoy!
    Haha. Turns out being so terrible you need to use an emulator on your PC to compete with mobile scrubs on phones comes with a price



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •