hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: WH40k Darktide - FPS coop shooter

Anyone fancies some coop add me on steam - my code is 2248668
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    My first preorder ever. There, it happened.

@ Saul:

Whatís in the premium store?

The premium store is focused on cosmetic items, that is, character skins, weapon skins, and other smaller customizable items, as well as DLC content.

How does premium currency work?

Aquilas are the currency used in the Premium Store to purchase any of the items available in it. Aquilas are currently only obtainable via in-game purchase.

How does in-game currency (Tertium Twins) work?

Twins are a currency earned by doing activities in game, such as completing missions or selling salvaged items. This currency is used for other ingame activities such as improving equipment. This currency is not usable for acquiring cosmetics from the premium store.

How can I get cosmetics?

There 2 ways of getting cosmetics: progressing through the game or acquiring them through the premium store for Aquilas. Progress cosmetics will be given out as the player progresses through the story and the different challenges the game offers. Premium store cosmetics can be acquired as long as theyíre available and can be equipped by any character of that class, account-wide.

How can I manage my cosmetics?

Cosmetics are parts of sets, which means they usually have matching parts that make for some really cool looks, however, players are free to swap around each part independently and make their own looks.
    Cheers for posting that. Not as cancerous as it could be. Back on the list it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Anyone fancies some coop add me on steam - my code is 2248668
    Aw dude, sorry to have missed you.

Hooked up with a buddy last night and it was excellent. even just chatting and shooting things is cathartically enjoyable, with the occasional "oh got a thing cover me" chat. I'm really looking forward to some full squad mayhem once it hits release.

or was, then i looked at reddit. jesus christ is this why we can't have nice things
    technology canít solve economic and political problems

Any of you nerds playing vermintide and should I get it? Wouldn't mind playing with other people rather than matchmaking
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    it's running REALLY well. 4k, DLSS Performance and Raytracing giving me 100-144 FPS.
    I keep hearing conflicting reports about perf.. lots of shit talk on reddit about it (but then thats every reddit post ever so.. pinch of salt etc)

What sort of PC specs are you running it on Itiken? Im trying to map out the parts for a decent 4K machine currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    it's running REALLY well. 4k, DLSS Performance and Raytracing giving me 100-144 FPS.
    I keep hearing conflicting reports about perf.. lots of shit talk on reddit about it (but then thats every reddit post ever so.. pinch of salt etc)
    One shiny nugget I found buried in the sea of turds that is /r/Darktide is the default settings (for the closed beta) are/were total garbage. Turning on RTX&DLSS boosted framerates for people if it's supported. Some dude claimed DLSS was almost mandatory for stable framerates. Treat that with what you may

What sort of PC specs are you running it on Itiken? I'm trying to map out the parts for a decent 4K machine currently.
    AMD Ryzen 5800x, GTX3090, 32gb 3200mhz DDR4 ram. I forget the monitor brand but it's a 1mhz response 144hz 4k from Azus, maybe. It was quite the thing 18 months ago...
    Last edited by Itiken; October 18 2022 at 10:31:33 AM.
    technology canít solve economic and political problems

Ran fine for me with a 5800x and a 2070S with everything on high, DLSS on.

Different kind of hell - a.k.a. no longer Texas
    Had no issues running max quality with a 5900 and 3080, even turned raytracing on and it ran fine.

nice.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Any of you nerds playing vermintide and should I get it? Wouldn't mind playing with other people rather than matchmaking
    i'm down for some VT shaenenigans
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

uni, trailer looks amazing.

Interesting that you have (I presume) Rogue Trader Grandma here..

and a similar looking - albeit younger - Rogue Trader in the upcoming OwlCat game too.

Theodora Von Valancius

wonder if there's a link? or just coincidence / GW art style enforcement
    Last edited by Sandzibar; November 11 2022 at 09:19:14 AM.

prelaunch beta is go?

DOWNLOADIN' (goddamn it's going slow)

My game keeps crashing during character creation. Loading different models in appearance tab is slow as fuck and something's wonky with the sound even during the intro.

Updated all drivers, verified files, did a disk defragment, memtest, everything seems fine.

is that with everything set to off/low in the launcher menu?

Im having to start with everything off and work my way up through settings to get it stable.

Checking disks and all updates for everything now, 3 times I started the game and got to appearance and then it all goes to shit and crashes

Checking disks and all updates for everything now, 3 times I started the game and got to appearance and then it all goes to shit and crashes
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?
    But that said, clean up and re-install the whole thing now after you updated the system?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.