hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: EVE Online - Eclipse

  1. #1
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,024

    EVE Online - Eclipse



    Since one or two are picking up Hilmar's vanity project again here is the next expansion.

  2. #2
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,960
    Now they're straight up stealing from Clear Skies. Turning off gates?
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  3. #3
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    21,101
    I can't be bothered to watch it. Resub y/n?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    7,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I can't be bothered to watch it. Resub y/n?
    You?

    pls no

    pls
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  5. #5
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I can't be bothered to watch it. Resub y/n?
    Nope.
    So, can i have your stuff?

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  6. #6
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,472
    Anyone else feel that trailer was really shit compared to most older ones?

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  7. #7
    vDJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Location
    �� out there
    Posts
    1,524

  8. #8
    Dee Jiensai's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23, 2012
    Posts
    428
    Sooo.. They are making ships easier to alpha strike snipe and harder to keep repaired with logistics and expect *less* long range combat?

    Interested to see how that will work out...

  9. #9
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jiensai View Post
    Sooo.. They are making ships easier to alpha strike snipe and harder to keep repaired with logistics and expect *less* long range combat?

    Interested to see how that will work out...
    I'm assuming you haven't played in a while? Alpha doctrines are already the default choice for every major nullsec coalition so its not like you can make them more popular. At least this improves the viability of brawling doctrines every so slightly :P



  10. #10
    Dee Jiensai's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23, 2012
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jiensai View Post
    Sooo.. They are making ships easier to alpha strike snipe and harder to keep repaired with logistics and expect *less* long range combat?

    Interested to see how that will work out...
    I'm assuming you haven't played in a while? Alpha doctrines are already the default choice for every major nullsec coalition so its not like you can make them more popular. At least this improves the viability of brawling doctrines every so slightly :P
    Yes, not played in a while. Still not convinced that this change will do what they say they want it to, but at least more shit will explode, which might at least help the economy and is always fun.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •