hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: [Thursday] Sort your language out Poland

[Thursday] Sort your language out Poland

Seriously wtf is up with Polish. Why do you molest the Latin alphabet like this?

Krakow is still a great city 10 years after I first came here. The horses smell though.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Banned
    Isn't polish language partially Cyrillic?

They let you into the country? They've reintroduced border controls that are causing masses ve traffic jams.

Also are you going to visit the camp?

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

All cultural sites closed today. Managed to see the salt mines yesterday but today's plans ended up being wandering around the city and drinking beer.

I went to the camp when I was here last time, my girlfriend was a little disappointed we couldn't go though.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    All cultural sites closed today. Managed to see the salt mines yesterday but today's plans ended up being wandering around the city and drinking beer.

I went to the camp when I was here last time, my girlfriend was a little disappointed we couldn't go though.
    Salt Mine is awesome.

If you're getting dinner one day, and are not vegetarian-averse, try http://www.glonojad.com/ just outside the Barbican.

Best place I ate at in the city. Oscypek was spectacular.

My girlfriend is vegetarian so not averse at all. Just swung by there and they had a note in the door saying they were closing early unfortunately. Thanks for the tip though

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    My girlfriend is vegetarian so not averse at all. Just swung by there and they had a note in the door saying they were closing early unfortunately. Thanks for the tip though
    My pleasure, finding good Vegetarian places can sometimes be VERY difficult in my experience. I'm not, but the wife is, and I plan all the meals so she has maximum options.

That place was so great, we ate there twice while in town. I hope you get a chance before you head home. Unless something has changed, I think you'd be very pleased.