hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Eve

And the new heroin dealer doesn't beat you with the jumper cables nearly as much as the old one!

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    And the new heroin dealer doesn't beat you with the jumper cables nearly as much as the old one!
    Already struggling to see the point of logging in & I've only been omega a week. I think you're safe even if you try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    Fuck me lets do another gank night this friday. Those were always tits, and even as alphas we can cause some havok.
    Im game.

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Hey, what about that huge gamechanging war to end all wars that was happening? let me guess, it fizzled?

Hey, what about that huge gamechanging war to end all wars that was happening? let me guess, it fizzled?
    Not really. Goons whelped 5 tillion isk to kill 2 keepstars in Delve. Honestly, I am surprised TEST and friends didn't try to anchor third.

It won't change anything, but it's still going. CCP are apparently planning what amounts to 2D mode to try & make the 4k ppl on one grid battles not melt peoples gpus. Why people still put themselves through it, I don't understand.

edit: It's now £12/month for Omega. Ouch.
    Last edited by Lancehot; October 8 2020 at 10:22:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    It won't change anything, but it's still going. CCP are apparently planning what amounts to 2D mode to try & make the 4k ppl on one grid battles not melt peoples gpus. Why people still put themselves through it, I don't understand.

edit: It's now £12/month for Omega. Ouch.
    The UI-only mode is on sisi and it's actually pretty great. Though I'm not sure I'd want to sit through a tidifest without any eye candy to scope out, it seems like it would make eve playable on an Apple II.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    Not really. Goons whelped 5 tillion isk to kill 2 keepstars in Delve. Honestly, I am surprised TEST and friends didn't try to anchor third.
    We obviously will as the nonstop feeding is too good to pass up, nobody felt like doing 14 hour tidi grind for 3rd day in a row though because of jobs/lives/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    We obviously will as the nonstop feeding is too good to pass up, nobody felt like doing 14 hour tidi grind for 3rd day in a row though because of jobs/lives/etc.
    Which is a shame. Goons were exhausting their prepared supplies of ships. They may have won a third, but the fourth would have been a real struggle. Now they have had a few days to reset and resupply. Good luck making any headway now.

https://youtu.be/CfoXLv6CSJg

Nice to see battleships being used. Sad to see them being used because they're so disposeable.

Nice to see battleships being used. Sad to see them being used because they're so disposeable.
    Bring back the glorious insured rr-bs blobs where you made money by dying!

CCP are unhappy that everyone is too rich, so that's not happening. Poverty for all! All glory to T1 cruiser doctrines!
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    CCP are unhappy that everyone is too rich, so that's not happening. Poverty for all! All glory to T1 cruiser doctrines!
    Poverty for all not already rich, more like.

I like t1 cruisers, so fine by me

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    I like t1 cruisers, so fine by me
    T1 cruiser brawls was and is fun as hell!
    I still advocate of a cluster/world reset, if CCP had kept up the lore and the RP'ing an event could have been manufactured to justify that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

eve has lore?

Poverty for all not already rich, more like.
    There ought to be a law about making such comments...
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Which is a shame. Goons were exhausting their prepared supplies of ships. They may have won a third, but the fourth would have been a real struggle. Now they have had a few days to reset and resupply. Good luck making any headway now.
    5 days after your post...

We dropped 2 KS in FWST, 1 in 319 (all death). And a new one in 319 that is out at 17:30 friday. Super and titan brawl yesterday, goons lost 16 titans and 22 supers i think. 2.4T lost goons vs. 700 b Pandafam.

We call the KS venus fly traps. Yes goons kill the KS until now but at a cost of >1T each time. Last ks battle in 319 goons lost 1200 ravens.

The battles themself are of course 7-9 hours long and decent responsive, the friday one will be the first with super-potato mode (no 3D modeling) that was introduced last tuesday. Lets see if it makes a difference with 4.5/6k in local.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

CCP have been trying to adjust isk making since 2005 to what they feel is a 'normal' level however i agree that the last 12-18 months there is a nerf bat applied to all isk making. Next round is adjusting blue loot from WH. Test server shows a -15% adjustment in npc buy orders.
    With trig invasions all trig dreads now have their prices tank inc. the needed skill books. Dread book was 21b, gun book was 4.5b. Gun book is now 2b after just 3 days. I sold my Zirnitra just in time at 12.5B
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..