hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425
Results 481 to 491 of 491

Thread: Eve

  1. #481
    Mashie Saldana's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Peterborough, UK
    Posts
    1,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Simply because building titans is very very hard now and the stocks in eve are all but depleted. CCP will be happy, now to lose a few thousand supercarriers.
    What changed?
    How to tell the difference between Machine Learning and AI:
    If it is written in Python it is most likely Machine Learning.
    If it is written in PowerPoint it is most likely AI.

  2. #482

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Simply because building titans is very very hard now and the stocks in eve are all but depleted. CCP will be happy, now to lose a few thousand supercarriers.
    What changed?
    Minerals.

    https://www.eveonline.com/article/qh...ibution-update

  3. #483
    Mashie Saldana's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Peterborough, UK
    Posts
    1,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Quaan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Simply because building titans is very very hard now and the stocks in eve are all but depleted. CCP will be happy, now to lose a few thousand supercarriers.
    What changed?
    Minerals.

    https://www.eveonline.com/article/qh...ibution-update
    Good, about time.
    How to tell the difference between Machine Learning and AI:
    If it is written in Python it is most likely Machine Learning.
    If it is written in PowerPoint it is most likely AI.

  4. #484
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    18,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    One wonders what mittens will do with himself when eve eventually dies.
    According to Mittens he has more important things to do upstairs that he cant tell pubbies about. Except for this war, he went full on ketamine and jerking of every night.

    To the surprise of many, me included, the attackers are holding the line and gaining ground again after a few small i-hub steps backwards, from the event of the above article. Just a few dozen titans trapped left (from >100).

    Goons are throwing everything at the hell camp and letting the rest of Delve go. Big dread brawl yesterday that Pandafam won by miles in M-2.

    e: titan prices spiked by 20-30%, if we lose another fight like m-2 we are in deep shit. Simply because building titans is very very hard now and the stocks in eve are all but depleted. CCP will be happy, now to lose a few thousand supercarriers.
    You're glossing over a few details

    https://br.evetools.org/br/600a095e8ed685001a2c4812
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  5. #485
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    One wonders what mittens will do with himself when eve eventually dies.
    According to Mittens he has more important things to do upstairs that he cant tell pubbies about. Except for this war, he went full on ketamine and jerking of every night.

    To the surprise of many, me included, the attackers are holding the line and gaining ground again after a few small i-hub steps backwards, from the event of the above article. Just a few dozen titans trapped left (from >100).

    Goons are throwing everything at the hell camp and letting the rest of Delve go. Big dread brawl yesterday that Pandafam won by miles in M-2.

    e: titan prices spiked by 20-30%, if we lose another fight like m-2 we are in deep shit. Simply because building titans is very very hard now and the stocks in eve are all but depleted. CCP will be happy, now to lose a few thousand supercarriers.
    You're glossing over a few details

    https://br.evetools.org/br/600a095e8ed685001a2c4812
    What exactly is he glossing over?
    Last edited by Joshua Foiritain; January 22 2021 at 08:30:28 AM.



  6. #486
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    5,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Quaan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Simply because building titans is very very hard now and the stocks in eve are all but depleted. CCP will be happy, now to lose a few thousand supercarriers.
    What changed?
    Minerals.

    https://www.eveonline.com/article/qh...ibution-update
    Good, about time.
    Aye, took them long enough haha

  7. #487

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    7,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    One wonders what mittens will do with himself when eve eventually dies.
    According to Mittens he has more important things to do upstairs that he cant tell pubbies about. Except for this war, he went full on ketamine and jerking of every night.

    To the surprise of many, me included, the attackers are holding the line and gaining ground again after a few small i-hub steps backwards, from the event of the above article. Just a few dozen titans trapped left (from >100).

    Goons are throwing everything at the hell camp and letting the rest of Delve go. Big dread brawl yesterday that Pandafam won by miles in M-2.

    e: titan prices spiked by 20-30%, if we lose another fight like m-2 we are in deep shit. Simply because building titans is very very hard now and the stocks in eve are all but depleted. CCP will be happy, now to lose a few thousand supercarriers.
    You're glossing over a few details

    https://br.evetools.org/br/600a095e8ed685001a2c4812
    What exactly is he glossing over?
    Not sure either, that battle was also AFTER i wrote my post.
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  8. #488
    Ruri's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Exclamation, USA
    Posts
    2,473
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

  9. #489
    Aliventi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16, 2012
    Location
    Mouth Trumpet Cavalry.
    Posts
    1,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Everyone has been taking about the brilliance of the Projectile Rev. https://zkillboard.com/kill/90611674/

  10. #490
    Ruri's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Exclamation, USA
    Posts
    2,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Everyone has been taking about the brilliance of the Projectile Rev. https://zkillboard.com/kill/90611674/
    it's the new arty 'baddon
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

  11. #491
    Dee Jiensai's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23, 2012
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Everyone has been taking about the brilliance of the Projectile Rev. https://zkillboard.com/kill/90611674/
    it's the new arty 'baddon
    They probably just heard "refit to long range", and was a bit over-enthusiastic.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •