hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Eve

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Still hasn't done the Lark, mediocre!
    It's not even been a month... Give him some time.

Apparently I re-subbed at a good time.

Goons to shoot. perfect.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    If it's border skirmishes with no significant territory changing hands it's another fake war to calm the workers.

Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    If it's border skirmishes with no significant territory changing hands it's another fake war to calm the workers.
    Thats one of the options.
    The other one is that someone knows something about the upcomming part 3 of the resource rebalance.

But, you are right, the most reasonable explanation is content-creation.

But I kind of hope that Test smells the weakness of overfed goons and wants to show who's boss.

Overfed is one thing. Being able to field a home defence fleet of literally a thousand titans is another. That's a scenario where you don't even bother jumping in supercarriers because the additional DPS isn't worth the fighter lag (supers are used to interdict surrounding chokepoints, kill reinforcements, etc)

IDGAF about the keepstars, because undefended citadels aren't difficult to kill, but the sheer weight of metal goons will be willing to field is problematic for any invader

EDIT: resubbed my 2nd account (capital alt) last night :whynot:
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

In any case it would be very very good for the game if all those titans exploded, taking a good chunk of supers with them.

We'll see.

I really don't know why, and shouldn't but I'm at least slightly optimistic about all this being good for the game.

Nothing will be good for the game except for at least a thousand titans being deleted.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

War's ain't good for the game, they tempt people to return to the abusive relationship instead of staying the fuck away.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    War's ain't good for the game, they tempt people to return to the abusive relationship instead of staying the fuck away.
    Took me a while to have this sink in but recent events convinced me there's some truth to this. Abusive relationships aren't only between people
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.