hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Home Building/Improvement thread

Electrical connection point installed (includes a special hook-up to be used during building so dont need a specific connection for that), floor heating laid out and a lot of the water connections sticking out.
    And "someone" are going to need to get clever when it comes to getting things into and hooked up in the engineering room, its gonna be tiiiight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

That looks quite nice and 90sqm is more than enough to live decently as a family imho. Being a house it's really nice seeing there's woods literally across the street from it. Congratulations!

P.S.: yes building it is hell and it's expensive but it's totally worth it. My parents did this in the countryside and I'm always happy when I go visit. They're hilarious though because they've grown and lived most of their lives in the city so the animals and insects are driving them mental They're slowly growing accustomed to the idea that they moved in the nature so they may as well accept all the stuff that comes with that.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.