So I have been playing a while and its still fun to play this game, but im starting to think there are some fundamental core dame design issues at play here. I just cant work them all out. So far I have the following.
- Complete and utter safety on Alpha. Can sit AFK for hours.
- Beta not only gives you PvP but also insta kill NPCs (Been to beta 3 times, never seen a sole, got killed all 3 times to ECM bots)
- Islands are too small or too crowded with NPCs (pick one)
- 'Safe spots' in most islands are massive. Its either too many NPCs or none.
- 'Single player' content is limited at best.
I really don't know what else is 'broken' because I haven't been able to PvP much (I have tried, I just never find anyone and end up running in to observers).
Apart from re-balancing NPC spawns (especially the lower level ones) I also don't know what can be done to fix this..
Save me FHC, you are my only hope.