hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not White [Friday]

My gf and I both came across an article that said Nestle was using slave labor to prepare fish for Fancy Feast cat food. She decided not to change brands, because her cat would actually really appreciate knowing her food was prepared by human slaves.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    My gf and I both came across an article that said Nestle was using slave labor to prepare fish for Fancy Feast cat food. She decided not to change brands, because her cat would actually really appreciate knowing her food was prepared by human slaves.
    fair play, cats are bastards.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    can't find the korea thread. i love north korea

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abe
    North Korea's repeated launches of ballistic missiles are a serious defiance to not only our country but also the international community
    Quote Originally Posted by North Korea
    It can be said that Abe is the only one idiot in the world and the most stupid man ever known in history as he fails to distinguish a missile from a multiple launch rocket system while seeing the photo-accompanied report. Abe may see what a real ballistic missile is in the not distant future and under his nose. Abe is none other than a perfect imbecile and a political dwarf
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-50613051

burn

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    can't find the korea thread. i love north korea

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abe
    North Korea's repeated launches of ballistic missiles are a serious defiance to not only our country but also the international community
    Quote Originally Posted by North Korea
    It can be said that Abe is the only one idiot in the world and the most stupid man ever known in history as he fails to distinguish a missile from a multiple launch rocket system while seeing the photo-accompanied report. Abe may see what a real ballistic missile is in the not distant future and under his nose. Abe is none other than a perfect imbecile and a political dwarf
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-50613051

I like to think this is Kim immediately after making the shitpoast statement. He looks so happy with himself.
    Last edited by Shaikar; November 30 2019 at 10:38:37 PM.

Bought a Retroflag GPi Case as an early Christmas present for myself, mostly since I'd already settled on getting one at some point.

Amazon's delivery service is either staffed by morons or is using a shitty software. My delivery address for the coffee machine was my school. They attempted delivery past 4pm on Friday, on Saturday and past 4pm today. Apparently our groundkeeper was still at school today as it got dropped off with "a neighbor".

I am totally expecting the machine to have been nicked.

I shall find out tomorrow.
    nevar forget

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Amazon's delivery service is either staffed by morons or is using a shitty software. My delivery address for the coffee machine was my school. They attempted delivery past 4pm on Friday, on Saturday and past 4pm today. Apparently our groundkeeper was still at school today as it got dropped off with "a neighbor".

This is why I've started using Amazon Locker.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post

This is why I've started using Amazon Locker.
    I tend to use the German mail's own locker systems, but the box was too big and I bought it for the school anyway.
    nevar forget

Ever since they started their own fucking mouthbreather based delivery system called amazon logistics shit went downhill like a landmudslide

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Ever since they started their own fucking mouthbreather based delivery system called amazon logistics shit went downhill like a landmudslide
    The German mail lockers circumvent their own logistics services most of the time. As does delivering packages to a post office for pick up.

I'm not at school today, I need to check in with a colleague about the coffee machine.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

One of my team members / colleagues accepted the machine on Monday as he was staying late at school and forgot to tell me.

Amazon in the meantime promised me to check with their driver.

Some people... But hey, the machine is here and is about to brew its first coffee.

Edit: success

Tapapapatalk
    Last edited by Joe Appleby; December 4 2019 at 09:30:25 AM.
    nevar forget