hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CCP Falcon [Verone] leaves CCP

Quote Originally Posted by Durzel View Post
    The whole Blackout shambles was the clearest sign I've seen that CCP is beholden to bot income, and therefore well past the event horizon, in a death spiral heading towards the singularity. The only way out for them is to accept short term financial pain for long term game health, and cutitng it short early shows they/the shareholders/whatever the fuck Chinese company owns them now couldn't stomach that.
    Sunday evening eurotz, 31k accounts online. I haven't seen this much since 2010. There were a load of koreans in minnie fw last night. Of course they were decimated by locals.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    I'm still a bit pissed off with Verone after he rage deleted the Veto forums the day he started at CCP killing off the community we had.
    For me is when I said on the main forums that someone on the CSM was leaking information on upcoming patches. Then he came out and said I was lying and no one was leaking and for me to go back to failheap.

Then sometime later it came out that someone was leaking on the CSM.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzel View Post
    The whole Blackout shambles was the clearest sign I've seen that CCP is beholden to bot income, and therefore well past the event horizon, in a death spiral heading towards the singularity. The only way out for them is to accept short term financial pain for long term game health, and cutitng it short early shows they/the shareholders/whatever the fuck Chinese company owns them now couldn't stomach that.
    Yeah well thatís the game now. There was a lot of positive changes that could have happened. But CCP has always done what they do. Donít implement the change or half ass it so the change fails.

I know there is no saving this game. Itís too far gone. As much as I want to take enjoyment in pointing and saying, ha I told you so, I only feel sadness that CCP abandoned the heart of this game long ago.

Eve hasnt been good since 2008

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Eve hasnt been good since 2008 I stopped playing.

FYP

That should serve every FHC member.
    Last edited by Hel OWeen; November 22 2019 at 03:56:07 PM. Reason: F'ing typos, even in one-liners

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Eve hasnt been good since 2008 I stopped playing.

FYP

That should server every FHC member.
    It stopped being good even before I quit...

True, it really isnt the same without me