hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: General [Friday] thread

General [Friday] thread

Day threads are dead. Long live general thread.

I almost got on a coach to Manchester Airport today because I thought that's where I was flying from instead of Liverpool. Realised about 5 minutes before the coach ride that I was in fact flying from Liverpool.

Sent from my Potato using my fingers

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    No

I've spent far too long before trying to find a Lallante post which said FHC dies if we had weekly threads instead of day threads. The search function sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I've spent far too long before trying to find a Lallante post which said FHC dies if we had weekly threads instead of day threads. The search function sucks.
    I remember that post.

Then someone tried to do weekly threads and day threads returned.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

The daythread is dead, long live the daythread!

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    HAIL DAYTHREAD
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

It’s not Friday! Based on the posts in discord, it’s Fogday!

Remember the week we had day threads banned? Sigh.

Anyway, free day at the Denver Zoo today. Gonna wade through the mobs to look at critters.

Other then that, taking the dog for the long walk around a lake while GF gets her brakes done. Going to a shop called Lube and Latte, peak Denver.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Hip OP done, new prosthetic in. Just got home, by chance, driven by a taxi driver who almost ran over a woman with a pram and then opened my case while I was in a shop. Cunt then left me outside my block to cart myself and new hip with mostly useless leg and case up three flights of stairs. I've been thinking about siccing the cops on him, cause I suspect Travis Bickle junior today was in bad need of some nose candy, but fuck it. I don't need the bad karma.

Also discovered this week that I'm theoretically a boomer (born in 1964). I always thought I was a gen x'er. So you can all blame all your problems on me now.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Hip OP done, new prosthetic in. Just got home, by chance, driven by a taxi driver who almost ran over a woman with a pram and then opened my case while I was in a shop. Cunt then left me outside my block to cart myself and new hip with mostly useless leg and case up three flights of stairs. I've been thinking about siccing the cops on him, cause I suspect Travis Bickle junior today was in bad need of some nose candy, but fuck it. I don't need the bad karma.

Also discovered this week that I'm theoretically a boomer (born in 1964). I always thought I was a gen x'er. So you can all blame all your problems on me now.
    Sterkte met die nuwe heup, oom.
    meh

Baie dankie neefie.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот