hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CMV: The only reason you hate EPIC Store is you are lazy

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar

CMV: The only reason you hate EPIC Store is you are lazy

Let's face it. The only reason there is so much rage about the "cancer" Epic Store is because you are a lazy nerd who wants all of their games in one place. Epic hasnt actually done anything wrong (or at least, no more and often much less than Valve/Steam in past years), you just dont actually WANT competition to Steam unless using it is entirely optional.

And your attitude is exactly WHY store-exclusives are a necessary tool if Steam is going to lose its monopoly and ridiculous 30% cut of games sales.

Fuck you, nerds. Competition is good and the Epic Store may be a young platform with a lot of features yet to be developed but it's really good for all of us that someone is willing to challenge steam.

Well that's some lazy bait right there.

You come back to a place you supposedly quit for this tripe? Lul.

I'm reluctantly forced to agree that this is a -9/11 troll

Come on Lallante, you can do better than this
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

you just dont actually WANT competition to Steam unless using it is entirely optional
    Well... yeah? Same reason why Disney+ is shit. Consumers want choice, not artificial scarcity. News at 11?

Weak bait.

this is so weak i cba

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    you just dont actually WANT competition to Steam unless using it is entirely optional
    Well... yeah? Same reason why Disney+ is shit. Consumers want choice, not artificial scarcity. News at 11?

Weak bait.
    Yeah it's still just content exclusive to one platform or the other. There's no actual choice in this for consumers.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Well that's some lazy bait right there.

You come back to a place you supposedly quit for this tripe? Lul.
    I never claimed to quit, much less for some emo bullshit reason like being offended by trolling or bait posts. I simply stopped posting mostly, because I had other things to do.

edit: realised you are probably confusing me with your mom

Was just wishful thinking I suppose.

With quality content like this nonsense.

[edit] Are you just having a stroke now?
    Last edited by Isyel; September 1 2019 at 09:08:23 PM.

they hated LALLANTE because he told them the truth

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Inner voice in my head after I decided to open this thread:

Spoiler:

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    What does cmv mean

Remember back when you just bought software and didn’t have to worry about portals and hubs and having an account for every developer’s store and all that stuff? It was just c:/program files/games/

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    What does cmv mean
    cum in my vag

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Remember back when you just bought software and didn’t have to worry about portals and hubs and having an account for every developer’s store and all that stuff? It was just c:/program files/games/
    Remember when you just inscribed your games onto wax tablets or into dirt on the floor with a stick? Good times

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    What does cmv mean
    cum in my vag

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Remember when you just inscribed your games onto wax tablets or into dirt on the floor with a stick? Good times
    I, too, have played 40k.

Obvious bait is obvious, but I bite nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Let's face it. The only reason there is so much rage about the "cancer" Epic Store is because you are a lazy nerd who wants all of their games in one place. Epic hasnt actually done anything wrong (or at least, no more and often much less than Valve/Steam in past years), you just dont actually WANT competition to Steam unless using it is entirely optional.
    I can't think of any game that Steam ever had as an exclusive, banning the game from other stores.

And your attitude is exactly WHY store-exclusives are a necessary tool if Steam is going to lose its monopoly and ridiculous 30% cut of games sales.
    Considering that Steam's 30% cut is ridicculously low compared to what cut the traditional sell-games-thru-brick-and-mortar-distribution-chain had, that's a hell of a claim.

Fuck you, nerds. Competition is good and the Epic Store may be a young platform with a lot of features yet to be developed but it's really good for all of us that someone is willing to challenge steam.
    Agreed, competition is good. But Epic isn't good competition. Look no further than GOG or even the Humble Bundle. Ever heard someone here complaining about those?

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post

Considering that Steam's 30% cut is ridicculously low compared to what cut the traditional sell-games-thru-brick-and-mortar-distribution-chain had, that's a hell of a claim.
    This is in fact, a claim quite a few people make.
    meh

Why would you genuinely respond to this nonsense. I guess some people just want to watch the world burn.

steam deserves to die cause valve abandoned half life and the fans that put them on the map

Hope Steam goes bust because they stopped supporting CS 1.6 and switched to CS Source. fucking disgusting.