hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: Outer Wilds (not to be confused with Outer Worlds)

Outer Wilds (not to be confused with Outer Worlds)

Thought Mandalore did a review of it but apparently not

Amazing adventure/puzzle game. Can't say too much without spoiling the game, but you are an alien astronaut on their first space flight but then the sun explodes and time resets to back where you began in the beginning of the game and you gotta figure out why. Best game I've played in years. 10-15 hours worth of gameplay, only one particular spot was really frustrating, and there's some waiting around, but each playthrough is ~20 minutes long so it's not terrible. It's something you can sit down and play as short or as long as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post

Amazing adventure/puzzle game. Can't say too much without spoiling the game, but you are an alien astronaut on their first space flight but then the sun explodes and time resets to back where you began in the beginning of the game and you gotta figure out why. Best game I've played in years. 10-15 hours worth of gameplay, only one particular spot was really frustrating, and there's some waiting around, but each playthrough is ~20 minutes long so it's not terrible. It's something you can sit down and play as short or as long as you want.
    What does it cost/where can you buy it? Steam and EGS don't have it yet, only place I've found it so far was the Windows store for Xbox.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post

What does it cost/where can you buy it? Steam and EGS don't have it yet, only place I've found it so far was the Windows store for Xbox.
    It's a timed-exclusive on some platform, maybe Origin I'm not sure.

Yea I think its only on Epic and Microsoft store right now. But Errant Signal finished his two videos. Video 1 is spoiler free, Video 2 is more detail but major spoilers as in don't watch it if you want to play the game.