hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Hilmar and co. tempting me to resub?

Lost an inty and a cyclone in high sec in short order in an asteroid belt due to the joint harvesting npcs, which are not only really hard to kill, but also are really good at targeting drones. ohhh kaaayyyy. TBH the game is kind of creepy quiet, though, compared to 8 years ago. The Rens undock is no longer full of posers on a saturday or sunday evening, and amamake, the first minnie fw system is outrageously polite and quiet. I've forgotten all the shortcuts of course and so I see myself losing stuff almost continuously for the next month or so until the sub runs out. I'll be off work until the end of the year so maybe I'll continue playing for a while but meh, the game is too pretty and too full of stuff now.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    TBH the game is kind of creepy quiet, though, compared to 8 years ago. The Rens undock is no longer full of posers on a saturday or sunday evening, and amamake, the first minnie fw system is outrageously polite and quiet.
    Yeah that's the last impression I had in 2017. The world felt so dead compared to ~2010 when there was always random shit going off on the highsec undocks, in local, or in the lowsec bottlenecks

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    TBH the game is kind of creepy quiet, though, compared to 8 years ago. The Rens undock is no longer full of posers on a saturday or sunday evening, and amamake, the first minnie fw system is outrageously polite and quiet.
    Yeah that's the last impression I had in 2017. The world felt so dead compared to ~2010 when there was always random shit going off on the highsec undocks, in local, or in the lowsec bottlenecks
    tbf, it's still there. Just alot of stuff moved about. some changed. But the more I play, the more alive it feels again.

In other news: Minm buffs coming up! Fuck yea!

Lost an inty and a cyclone in high sec in short order in an asteroid belt due to the joint harvesting npcs, which are not only really hard to kill, but also are really good at targeting drones. ohhh kaaayyyy. TBH the game is kind of creepy quiet, though, compared to 8 years ago. The Rens undock is no longer full of posers on a saturday or sunday evening, and amamake, the first minnie fw system is outrageously polite and quiet. I've forgotten all the shortcuts of course and so I see myself losing stuff almost continuously for the next month or so until the sub runs out. I'll be off work until the end of the year so maybe I'll continue playing for a while but meh, the game is too pretty and too full of stuff now.
    1DQ is busy as fuck though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    But no one ever dies in 1DD-QD

IDSPISPOPD flaskback.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    But no one ever dies in 1DD-QD
    ?

https://zkillboard.com/system/30004759/

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Old enough to not need cheats to win at video games i guess?

Saw a post on Reddit tonight about FHC that got me all misty and nostalgic about you nerds. It's probably not ok for me to be posting on this account anymore but fuck it - miss you guys and posting here. xxoo
    EVE Down Under - a community for players in the AUTZ
    In-game channel: evedownunder // Twitter // Facebook // www.evedownunder.com

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam Stroker View Post
    probably not ok for me to be posting on this account anymore
    You'd definitely be someone I met in Vegas and were awesome!

I hear they're changing those rules soon(tm)......

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...eap_challenge/

Reddit post mentioned. It'd be nice if FHC got popular again. Some of my favorite times in eve came from here, and ofc noone can forget the posting (mine included lmao).
    It's 2019. Get a grip.

We're all communists now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Saw a post on Reddit tonight about FHC that got me all misty and nostalgic about you nerds. It's probably not ok for me to be posting on this account anymore but fuck it - miss you guys and posting here. xxoo
    Why would it not be ok? Guess I’m out of the loop.

Did you advocate pedophilia or genocide? That's pretty much the bar now.
    I love Malcanis!

Did you advocate pedophilia or genocide? That's pretty much the bar now.
    well all or most of the edgelords have fucked off or gotten banned so the bar can be arbitrarily high or low at the moment and it won't change much.

What percentage of your mortgage did you clear with your eve bet cash outs?

*asking for a friend
    I love Malcanis!