hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Epstein Files

The Epstein Files

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48912797

Having been hauled in once again I doubt he'll be offered a plea this time around without giving anything up. Any one want to have a punt on if and who any other top brand celebs, businessmen and politicos are going to get implicated?

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Any one want to have a punt on if and who any other top brand celebs, businessmen and politicos are going to get implicated?
    Depends on how much people like them.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Having been hauled in once again I doubt he'll be offered a plea this time around without giving anything up. Any one want to have a punt on if and who any other top brand celebs, businessmen and politicos are going to get implicated?
    Trump is on record as having parties with Epstein.

meh

All i know is a few months back r/conspiracy was banging on hard about Epstein. I didn't read any of it, but im not surprised something has seeped through to the MSN.
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

Smuggo - Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

So is Bill Clinton.

Good times, good times.

He was buddies with both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

If either engaged in the same sick fuckery Epsein appears to have engaged in, I hope he gives them up.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    You (Isyel) are at the ranking top of all the other users in here that consistently just dishes out insults without any other content. You had it coming. Take it like a man and grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Just in case this isn't clear by now (and it really shouldn't be necessary to point out, you're all grownups) saying that people should be killed because of their political or religious convictions IS NOT FUCKING OK. Tempban handed out in the movie thread. Apply a minimum of self control ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post

So is Bill Clinton.

Good times, good times.
    Slick Willy isn’t the current sitting president,
    No matter how much the republican victim complex wishes that were true.
    meh

Oh for sure.

But the more birds taken out by this particular stone, the better.

Out of many things Blinton did outing himself as a proper womanizer and an actual human being was one of the most prominent. One of the few murican politicians i wouldn't suspect in kiddie fiddling.
    Last edited by RazoR; July 8 2019 at 09:17:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Out of many things Blinton did outing himself as a proper womanizer and an actual human being was one of the most prominent. One of the few murican politicians i wouldn't suspect in kiddie fiddling.
    Same sentiment. Were there sex parties? Most likely! With underaged girls? Nah, just models.

As much as I like my optimism, this is going to lead to exactly nothing.
    Worst case for him, he is sentenced and then pardoned by the tangerine baby gibbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jiensai View Post
    As much as I like my optimism, this is going to lead to exactly nothing.
    Worst case for him, he is sentenced and then pardoned by the tangerine baby gibbon.
    Well, if that happened, at a minimum it would be good for opposition campaigns.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy," Mr Trump was quoted as saying in the New York Magazine profile. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

meh

I guess Trump "self-impeached" again on Jeffrey's Pedo Plane

Woah! Is that real? I can't tell. Big news I guess if it is confirmed to be real.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Woah! Is that real? I can't tell. Big news I guess if it is confirmed to be real.
    The plaintiff, who had filed anonymously as Jane Doe, was scheduled to appear in a Los Angeles press conference six days before the 2016 election, but abruptly canceled the event; her lawyer Lisa Bloom asserted the woman had received threats. The suit was dropped on November 4, 2016.It was later learned that Hillary Clinton donors gave $500,000 to Lisa Bloom to fund women who would accuse Trump. They were unsucessful. Trump attorney Alan Garten flatly denied the allegations, while Epstein declined to comment.[40][41][42][43][44]
    meh

Bunch of kiddie fuckers. Wonder if they'll get away with it this time?
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Sure, do you honestly expect any other outcome?