hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 214

Thread: The Epstein Files

  1. #1

    The Epstein Files



    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48912797

    Having been hauled in once again I doubt he'll be offered a plea this time around without giving anything up. Any one want to have a punt on if and who any other top brand celebs, businessmen and politicos are going to get implicated?


  2. #2
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    10,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Any one want to have a punt on if and who any other top brand celebs, businessmen and politicos are going to get implicated?
    Depends on how much people like them.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  3. #3
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post


    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48912797

    Having been hauled in once again I doubt he'll be offered a plea this time around without giving anything up. Any one want to have a punt on if and who any other top brand celebs, businessmen and politicos are going to get implicated?
    Trump is on record as having parties with Epstein.

    meh

  4. #4
    Crystalline Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    5,387
    All i know is a few months back r/conspiracy was banging on hard about Epstein. I didn't read any of it, but im not surprised something has seeped through to the MSN.
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

    Smuggo - Brexit Thread

  5. #5
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    5,015
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post


    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48912797

    Having been hauled in once again I doubt he'll be offered a plea this time around without giving anything up. Any one want to have a punt on if and who any other top brand celebs, businessmen and politicos are going to get implicated?
    Trump is on record as having parties with Epstein.

    So is Bill Clinton.

    Good times, good times.

  6. #6
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post


    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48912797

    Having been hauled in once again I doubt he'll be offered a plea this time around without giving anything up. Any one want to have a punt on if and who any other top brand celebs, businessmen and politicos are going to get implicated?
    He was buddies with both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

    If either engaged in the same sick fuckery Epsein appears to have engaged in, I hope he gives them up.

    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    You (Isyel) are at the ranking top of all the other users in here that consistently just dishes out insults without any other content. You had it coming. Take it like a man and grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Just in case this isn't clear by now (and it really shouldn't be necessary to point out, you're all grownups) saying that people should be killed because of their political or religious convictions IS NOT FUCKING OK. Tempban handed out in the movie thread. Apply a minimum of self control ffs

  7. #7
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post


    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48912797

    Having been hauled in once again I doubt he'll be offered a plea this time around without giving anything up. Any one want to have a punt on if and who any other top brand celebs, businessmen and politicos are going to get implicated?
    Trump is on record as having parties with Epstein.

    So is Bill Clinton.

    Good times, good times.
    Slick Willy isn’t the current sitting president,
    No matter how much the republican victim complex wishes that were true.
    meh

  8. #8
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    5,015
    Oh for sure.

    But the more birds taken out by this particular stone, the better.

  9. #9
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    31,511
    Out of many things Blinton did outing himself as a proper womanizer and an actual human being was one of the most prominent. One of the few murican politicians i wouldn't suspect in kiddie fiddling.
    Last edited by RazoR; July 8 2019 at 09:17:30 PM.

  10. #10
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,586
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Out of many things Blinton did outing himself as a proper womanizer and an actual human being was one of the most prominent. One of the few murican politicians i wouldn't suspect in kiddie fiddling.
    Same sentiment. Were there sex parties? Most likely! With underaged girls? Nah, just models.

  11. #11
    Dee Jiensai's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23, 2012
    Posts
    395
    As much as I like my optimism, this is going to lead to exactly nothing.
    Worst case for him, he is sentenced and then pardoned by the tangerine baby gibbon.

  12. #12
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jiensai View Post
    As much as I like my optimism, this is going to lead to exactly nothing.
    Worst case for him, he is sentenced and then pardoned by the tangerine baby gibbon.
    Well, if that happened, at a minimum it would be good for opposition campaigns.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  13. #13
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    2,530
    "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy," Mr Trump was quoted as saying in the New York Magazine profile. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

  14. #14
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,944
    meh

  15. #15
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,938
    I guess Trump "self-impeached" again on Jeffrey's Pedo Plane

  16. #16
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,578
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Woah! Is that real? I can't tell. Big news I guess if it is confirmed to be real.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  17. #17
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Woah! Is that real? I can't tell. Big news I guess if it is confirmed to be real.
    The plaintiff, who had filed anonymously as Jane Doe, was scheduled to appear in a Los Angeles press conference six days before the 2016 election, but abruptly canceled the event; her lawyer Lisa Bloom asserted the woman had received threats. The suit was dropped on November 4, 2016.It was later learned that Hillary Clinton donors gave $500,000 to Lisa Bloom to fund women who would accuse Trump. They were unsucessful. Trump attorney Alan Garten flatly denied the allegations, while Epstein declined to comment.[40][41][42][43][44]
    meh

  18. #18

  19. #19
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,430
    Bunch of kiddie fuckers. Wonder if they'll get away with it this time?
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  20. #20
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,586
    Sure, do you honestly expect any other outcome?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •