hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nullsec Local Blackout Incoming During July!

I'm logging in here to say better late than never.
    And if CCP makes it permanent....I may resub.
    Ganksters delight

Also yes....I remain among the living. Hi!

**edit**p.s.@CCP Falcon......fucking hell Paul what took you so long you spacker!

Will be a gank-heavy day before all of the botters upgrade to new version that d-scans.

This does nothing to address the biggest problem in nullsec is that you can't fun roam anywhere expecting good fights.

Turn up with a dozen t1 cruisers in 0.0 and how many good fights are you going to get? In fact, take a dozen t1 cruisers anywhere in eve and what fights can you expect? Unless things are radically different to a few years ago the answer is nothing worth discussing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

I don’t even remember how many years ago I first started asking for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    This does nothing to address the biggest problem in nullsec is that you can't fun roam anywhere expecting good fights.

Turn up with a dozen t1 cruisers in 0.0 and how many good fights are you going to get? In fact, take a dozen t1 cruisers anywhere in eve and what fights can you expect? Unless things are radically different to a few years ago the answer is nothing worth discussing.
    T1 Cruiser specifically? Probably Provi, BRAVE or Horde home systems. The problem is T1 Cruisers used to be the go to roaming platform for even low sec.

The proletariat must seize the means of Gudfites!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

10 years too late. I resubbed recently and I'm not sure why I bothered, CCP fucked it up royally....

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post

T1 Cruiser specifically? Probably Provi, BRAVE or Horde home systems. The problem is T1 Cruisers used to be the go to roaming platform for even low sec.
    The current drunken suicide roaming ship class is supers, only poorfags fly the cheaper stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post

The current drunken suicide roaming ship class is supers, only poorfags fly the cheaper stuff.
    But Supers are cheaper today than when Drone Regions were dropping minerals...

Better late than never I guess. Now all they have to do is remove Sov depending on HP rather than people. I'm assuming this is still the case, haven't checked in on sov mechanics for the last 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Better late than never I guess. Now all they have to do is remove Sov depending on HP rather than people. I'm assuming this is still the case, haven't checked in on sov mechanics for the last 6 years.
    They got rid of hp-based sov 3 years ago, and in classic fashion, people* have never stopped complaining about it0 since.

*If that's the word I want for supercapital pilots.
    I love Malcanis!

Hello fc?

I am subbed, and have been roaming nulsec having gudfites for the last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

I am subbed.
    It is the End Times.

brb getting right with Jesus
    I love Malcanis!

what's a wormhole?

First, take your worm
    I love Malcanis!

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    And stick it up a hole

Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    The big challenge for CCP, I reckon, is making sure they don't blow up the economy in the process.
    Would that be such a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    The big challenge for CCP, I reckon, is making sure they don't blow up the economy in the process.
    Yes. Not only would it rob the game of one of its most interesting elements, but it would cause production to grind to a halt. T2 and T3 production is based on a massive, interconnected web of resource generation and manufacturing, and no one is going to do that work if they can't profit from it.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

Yes. Not only would it rob the game of one of its most interesting elements, but it would cause production to grind to a halt. T2 and T3 production is based on a massive, interconnected web of resource generation and manufacturing, and no one is going to do that work if they can't profit from it.
    Industrial capacity has been so far above need of production for so many years, it wont make any difference.

What if other people profit from it? Eg: the ones doing bthe disruption?
    I love Malcanis!