hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 95

Thread: Nullsec Local Blackout Incoming During July!

  1. #21

    Join Date
    February 15, 2014
    Location
    Former Sovietski Repubski Of Wine
    Posts
    73
    I'm logging in here to say better late than never.
    And if CCP makes it permanent....I may resub.
    Ganksters delight

    Also yes....I remain among the living. Hi!

    **edit**p.s.@CCP Falcon......fucking hell Paul what took you so long you spacker!

  2. #22

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    6,778
    Will be a gank-heavy day before all of the botters upgrade to new version that d-scans.

  3. #23
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    18,975
    This does nothing to address the biggest problem in nullsec is that you can't fun roam anywhere expecting good fights.

    Turn up with a dozen t1 cruisers in 0.0 and how many good fights are you going to get? In fact, take a dozen t1 cruisers anywhere in eve and what fights can you expect? Unless things are radically different to a few years ago the answer is nothing worth discussing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  4. #24
    Marlona Sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    7,407
    I don’t even remember how many years ago I first started asking for this.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    Unsubbed
    Posts
    2,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    This does nothing to address the biggest problem in nullsec is that you can't fun roam anywhere expecting good fights.

    Turn up with a dozen t1 cruisers in 0.0 and how many good fights are you going to get? In fact, take a dozen t1 cruisers anywhere in eve and what fights can you expect? Unless things are radically different to a few years ago the answer is nothing worth discussing.
    T1 Cruiser specifically? Probably Provi, BRAVE or Horde home systems. The problem is T1 Cruisers used to be the go to roaming platform for even low sec.

  6. #26
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    This does nothing to address the biggest problem in nullsec is that you can't fun roam anywhere expecting good fights.

    Turn up with a dozen t1 cruisers in 0.0 and how many good fights are you going to get? In fact, take a dozen t1 cruisers anywhere in eve and what fights can you expect? Unless things are radically different to a few years ago the answer is nothing worth discussing.
    The proletariat must seize the means of Gudfites!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  7. #27
    spitroast's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2015
    Location
    Angry Northern Bastard, UK
    Posts
    2,560
    10 years too late. I resubbed recently and I'm not sure why I bothered, CCP fucked it up royally....

  8. #28

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    6,778
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    This does nothing to address the biggest problem in nullsec is that you can't fun roam anywhere expecting good fights.

    Turn up with a dozen t1 cruisers in 0.0 and how many good fights are you going to get? In fact, take a dozen t1 cruisers anywhere in eve and what fights can you expect? Unless things are radically different to a few years ago the answer is nothing worth discussing.
    T1 Cruiser specifically? Probably Provi, BRAVE or Horde home systems. The problem is T1 Cruisers used to be the go to roaming platform for even low sec.
    The current drunken suicide roaming ship class is supers, only poorfags fly the cheaper stuff.

  9. #29
    Aliventi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16, 2012
    Location
    Mouth Trumpet Cavalry.
    Posts
    1,385
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    This does nothing to address the biggest problem in nullsec is that you can't fun roam anywhere expecting good fights.

    Turn up with a dozen t1 cruisers in 0.0 and how many good fights are you going to get? In fact, take a dozen t1 cruisers anywhere in eve and what fights can you expect? Unless things are radically different to a few years ago the answer is nothing worth discussing.
    T1 Cruiser specifically? Probably Provi, BRAVE or Horde home systems. The problem is T1 Cruisers used to be the go to roaming platform for even low sec.
    The current drunken suicide roaming ship class is supers, only poorfags fly the cheaper stuff.
    But Supers are cheaper today than when Drone Regions were dropping minerals...

  10. #30

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    3,094
    Better late than never I guess. Now all they have to do is remove Sov depending on HP rather than people. I'm assuming this is still the case, haven't checked in on sov mechanics for the last 6 years.

  11. #31
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Better late than never I guess. Now all they have to do is remove Sov depending on HP rather than people. I'm assuming this is still the case, haven't checked in on sov mechanics for the last 6 years.
    They got rid of hp-based sov 3 years ago, and in classic fashion, people* have never stopped complaining about it0 since.



    *If that's the word I want for supercapital pilots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  12. #32
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,650
    Hello fc?

    I am subbed, and have been roaming nulsec having gudfites for the last week.

  13. #33
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

    I am subbed.
    It is the End Times.

    brb getting right with Jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  14. #34

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    6,545
    what's a wormhole?

  15. #35
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,966
    First, take your worm
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  16. #36
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    9,425
    And stick it up a hole

  17. #37
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    The big challenge for CCP, I reckon, is making sure they don't blow up the economy in the process.
    Would that be such a bad thing?

  18. #38
    Donor Verite Rendition's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,145
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    The big challenge for CCP, I reckon, is making sure they don't blow up the economy in the process.
    Would that be such a bad thing?
    Yes. Not only would it rob the game of one of its most interesting elements, but it would cause production to grind to a halt. T2 and T3 production is based on a massive, interconnected web of resource generation and manufacturing, and no one is going to do that work if they can't profit from it.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

  19. #39
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    The big challenge for CCP, I reckon, is making sure they don't blow up the economy in the process.
    Would that be such a bad thing?
    Yes. Not only would it rob the game of one of its most interesting elements, but it would cause production to grind to a halt. T2 and T3 production is based on a massive, interconnected web of resource generation and manufacturing, and no one is going to do that work if they can't profit from it.
    Industrial capacity has been so far above need of production for so many years, it wont make any difference.

  20. #40
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    The big challenge for CCP, I reckon, is making sure they don't blow up the economy in the process.
    Would that be such a bad thing?
    Yes. Not only would it rob the game of one of its most interesting elements, but it would cause production to grind to a halt. T2 and T3 production is based on a massive, interconnected web of resource generation and manufacturing, and no one is going to do that work if they can't profit from it.
    What if other people profit from it? Eg: the ones doing bthe disruption?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •