hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deathloop

I love the stupid crap you come out with. it's almost as fun as DEATHLOOP.

The ONLY people in this metaverse who give a fuck that your 2013 computer runs at 40fps not 60 (UNVERIFIED CONJECTURE) are the DEVS. who are invetigating it.

Any more questions ?
    Last edited by Itiken; September 15 2021 at 09:48:41 PM.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    I personally just skip anything that has Denuvo, I can live on my current game collection for about 400 years anyway.
    If memory serves right, in the past at least a few publishers also removed the copy protection with a patch soonish after release. I don't remember the exact numbers, but a large majority of the initial sales happen shortly after release. That's the revenue they're trying to protect, full aware of the fact that their protection will become cracked rather sooner than later. Add the fact that these 3rd party protection kits come with their own bag of problems for which the publishers/devs get blamed, it is in everybody's interest to get rid off it as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    I personally just skip anything that has Denuvo, I can live on my current game collection for about 400 years anyway.
    If memory serves right, in the past at least a few publishers also removed the copy protection with a patch soonish after release. I don't remember the exact numbers, but a large majority of the initial sales happen shortly after release. That's the revenue they're trying to protect, full aware of the fact that their protection will become cracked rather sooner than later. Add the fact that these 3rd party protection kits come with their own bag of problems for which the publishers/devs get blamed, it is in everybody's interest to get rid off it as soon as possible.
    Yep, DOOM did it iirc and quite a few other titles. To me it's fair enough, whatever works for them if they think they protect their revenue, whatever. Meanwhile, CDPR releases DRM-free AAA games on GOG so I'd rather give them monies to encourage nice practices. They also don't seem to be suffering financially. At all
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Onion giving free adverts now

https://www.theonion.com/we-beat-dea...ust-1847607189

https://www.theonion.com/tips-for-ge...oop-1847653996

ps. Doom still has Denuvo (Anti-Tamper) in, and it didn't impact performance.
    The Denuvo Anti-Cheat did, and they removed it.

To me it's fair enough, whatever works for them if they think they protect their revenue, whatever.
    Given that the idea is to make money, if it didn't make money, they wouldn't do it. ergo it protects revenue, especially in edge case games like this, to discourage the "lets pirate it to have a little look see if i like it" free demo crowd.
    Last edited by Itiken; September 16 2021 at 02:19:10 PM.

Yep, DOOM did it iirc and quite a few other titles. To me it's fair enough, whatever works for them if they think they protect their revenue, whatever. Meanwhile, CDPR releases DRM-free AAA games on GOG so I'd rather give them monies to encourage nice practices. They also don't seem to be suffering financially. At all
    Yeah cp2077 sure was a great bug free experience

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Yeah cp2077 sure was a great bug free experience
    Latest patch even fixes reload speed perks to not actually slow down your reload speed!

Most invasions being loot pinatas are kinda weird

So, the thing I wanna know is simply, is it worth buying?

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Yes.

I'm having fun