hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: dauntless - F2P monster hunter light type thing...

dauntless - F2P monster hunter light type thing...

Dont know if anyone else has taken a look - https://playdauntless.com/

I have just done the tutorial and such, seems lighter on content that MHW - but ive had fun for the first 30 mins or so , so figured id see if you chaps are looking at it (or at all interested).
    I guess the question is why play this when you can play MHW..... (answer is its F2P and i only have MHW on console, this is on PC - and is cross platform with consoles).
    SWTOR type art style, weapons seem fun so far, first monster was brain dead - but it did give clues as tells in its attacks that were readable, and you can visibly see its injury's, so at least that is there.
    will see if i still like it in a weeks time...

Cant skip the tutorial cut sceanes tho, FFS.
    Dont dam me when i speak a piece of mind; cause silence isnt golden when i am holding it inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    I always read your name as tinder-mom

Cross platform gives it merit. I have been meaning to check it out as Monster Hunter is one of my all time favourite series.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Tried it over the weekend (with no experience in MHW) and quite like it so far. They ironed out the early server wokiness and cross platform works very well as does the new player experience. If you don`t autobounce off the Epic Launcher you should give it a try. My fav is the after battle report which rates your performance and compares it to the rest of the team without highlighting a single player. This gives you an instant info if you need to improve, carried your own weight or actually carried the whole team.

Downloading it now. Will update with my thoughts about it when I've gotten to play it a bit

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database