hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Thirty on [Thursday]

  1. #1
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    5,099

    Thirty on [Thursday]

    Hb2me

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    15,393
    Hb2u


    

  3. #3
    SteeleResolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    3,426
    Happy birthday.

    I'm 40 next week

  4. #4
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    5,099
    Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post
    Happy birthday.

    I'm 40 next week
    Oldfaglol

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    18,551
    Happy birthday. How stinky is your cast by now?

    I'm currently doing my shift sitting next to my dying grandfather. I have a few thoughts:
    1) I never realised how long dying can take
    2) I feel disrespectful but this is really boring, at least he's sleeping through the boredom
    3) how come he's the only one here who gets morphine on demand?
    4) podcasts are a pretty good way to pass time
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  6. #6
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    15,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Happy birthday. How stinky is your cast by now?

    I'm currently doing my shift sitting next to my dying grandfather. I have a few thoughts:
    1) I never realised how long dying can take
    2) I feel disrespectful but this is really boring, at least he's sleeping through the boredom
    3) how come he's the only one here who gets morphine on demand?
    4) podcasts are a pretty good way to pass time
    If dying is exciting id bet it doesn't take long.


    

  7. #7
    SteeleResolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    3,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Happy birthday. How stinky is your cast by now?

    I'm currently doing my shift sitting next to my dying grandfather. I have a few thoughts:
    1) I never realised how long dying can take
    2) I feel disrespectful but this is really boring, at least he's sleeping through the boredom
    3) how come he's the only one here who gets morphine on demand?
    4) podcasts are a pretty good way to pass time
    If dying is exciting id bet it doesn't take long.
    We're all dying

  8. #8
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    9,350
    Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post
    Happy birthday.

    I'm 40 next week
    I'm 39 a few days after that. Our best days are still ahead of us, buddy!

    Also happy birthday NoirAvlaa. Or should I say, MR POOPYPANTS

  9. #9
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    15,393
    Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Happy birthday. How stinky is your cast by now?

    I'm currently doing my shift sitting next to my dying grandfather. I have a few thoughts:
    1) I never realised how long dying can take
    2) I feel disrespectful but this is really boring, at least he's sleeping through the boredom
    3) how come he's the only one here who gets morphine on demand?
    4) podcasts are a pretty good way to pass time
    If dying is exciting id bet it doesn't take long.
    We're all dying
    Hue


    

  10. #10
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,903
    Happy birthday oldfag

  11. #11
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    3,728
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post
    Happy birthday.

    I'm 40 next week
    Oldfaglol

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    I’m not quite 40, but getting there... sigh.

  12. #12
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    12,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post
    Happy birthday.

    I'm 40 next week
    Oldfaglol

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    I’m not quite 40, but getting there... sigh.
    youngfags.
    meh

  13. #13
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,382
    No Razor post since April 27th, where he got an infraction. Has it really gotten this bad? Miss our Russian friend.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  14. #14
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    13,156
    one of the people i am in a project group with just decided to rip out half the experiment report because "we don't need to include instructions on reproducibility or justify our data-set selection criteria"
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  15. #15
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,674
    Happy birthday brah

    MI8m8

  16. #16
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    3,728
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post
    Happy birthday.

    I'm 40 next week
    Oldfaglol

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    I’m not quite 40, but getting there... sigh.
    youngfags.
    Well I guess it makes sense if you actually remember Apartheid...

  17. #17
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    10,001
    Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post
    Happy birthday.

    I'm 40 next week
    pls tell me it gets better

  18. #18
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,717
    Whippersnappers itt

  19. #19
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    12,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post
    Happy birthday.

    I'm 40 next week
    pls tell me it gets better
    Nope.
    meh

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •