hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OG Handegg World cup (actual world cup with more than one nation involved)

OG Handegg World cup (actual world cup with more than one nation involved)

Rugby world cup starts in a couple of weeks. Post your ill-informed opinions and nationalistic prejudices here so you can be humiliatingly contradicted by the outcome.

England to make Semis. Boks vs Blacks final.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Rugby world cup starts in a couple of weeks. Post your ill-informed opinions and nationalistic prejudices here so you can be humiliatingly contradicted by the outcome.

I would be overjoyed if we made the final with our young squad, but we are definitively in a rebuilding phase.

I’m curious to see what the increased exposure to world class rugby from the 4 nations has done for Argentina, tbh.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

I would be overjoyed if we made the final with our young squad, but we are definitively in a rebuilding phase.

I’m curious to see what the increased exposure to world class rugby from the 4 nations has done for Argentina, tbh.
    Name one non-AB team that isn't in a rebuilding phase?

tbf to the Boks, they've made incredible progress lately. Easily comparable to England before/with Jones.
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

But didn't OG already win the Aegis and 15,4M dollars?

CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB!

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Which stage of the finals will the all blacks choke in this year?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

So which french team is going to turn up?

If you donīt know squidge rugby, you miss out.

Pool A: Ireland, Japan (most likely scotland but i like japan)
    Pool B: AB, SA, death pool
    Pool C: England, Argentina (depending on which french team is going to turn up, but I donīt like the french. And no matter how much i dislike the english they are not going to fail at groups)
    Pool Wales, Australia (I hope Fiji, but donīt really see it happening)

QF:

England - Australia
    AB - Japan
    Wales - Argentina
    Ireland - SA (Ireland fan, hope they find a good system and their form again)

SF

England - AB

Wales - Ireland

F

England - Ireland
    Ireland to bring it home.

My season starts Sept. 14th, hope to make it without injury this year. :P

Calling it now(tm): Australia
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Really? Australia looked dire earlier this year from what little I saw of them.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Calling it now(tm): Australia
    Well get a few notes on that because you'll get pretty good odds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilabi View Post

Good to see Scotland get a much-needed decisive away win against the kind of heavy pack they've often struggled with.

The refereeing decision to award the Georgia try was very odd

Ireland looking a great deal more convincing this week. It's not every team that can bully Wales over their own try line at home.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    this is THE MOST AUSSIE THING i've ever read

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/49419511

"Geez, the Japanese know their tucker. It's awesome.

"You get the old yakiniku - where you get a little barbie built into your table and you sit around with a bunch a mates, order in the meat and cook it right in front of you.

"Yakitori are these great chicken skewers, and they know all about the Angus beef and all that carry-on.

Nick Cummins
    Cummins, far right, scored six tries in 15 appearances for Australia
    "You have to be careful though.

"We had a big team feed once. In Japan, they love to have about a thousand little cups, plates and bowls on the table.

"Being one of eight kids, I was used to jamming as much tucker onto the one plate and then just hurrying up and eating it.

"But there were so many different things, I got confused.

"One of the bowls had this big flower thing - a hibiscus - and I thought everything on the table was fair game and edible.

"So I am chewing away on this thing and the sap is burning my mouth and the Japanese fella who owned the place raced over shouting, 'No! No! No!'

"I panicked, thinking I was going to die of some poison, but it was all good.

Awesome rugby weekend ahead.

Oktoberfest 7s in munich in the olympia stadion afternoons and RWC before and after.

Japan vs Russia was hardly nail biting, but was a lot better than anyone seemed to be expecting - like that one game each Six Nations where Italy put up a good fight for 60 minutes before burning out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilabi View Post
    Awesome rugby weekend ahead.

Oktoberfest 7s in munich in the olympia stadion afternoons and RWC before and after.
    Oktoberfest 7s sounds like about the most fun you can have with your clothes on.
    meh