hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 186 of 187 FirstFirst ... 86136176183184185186187 LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 3734

Thread: GENERAL NFL THREAD (handegghandegghandegg)

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Wentz is bad and our Oline is awful now to
    Still good enough to be in first place in the NFC East 1/4 of the way through the season lol.

Yeah, four weeks in, leading the division with a 1-2-1 record. That's not something you accomplish every season.

What a terrible division

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    What a terrible division
    As a former Washington fan (who might someday be a fan again once Snyder is gone)...

They really deserve no better. You've got the Giants, the Eagles, the Cowboys, and the Football Team.

Unfortunately, because they have to play each other, they can't lose every game. But I'd be totally on board with a 4-way tie, three wins each, and one of them going to the playoffs anyways.
    Quarantined and loving life.

This Packers defense is abysmal.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    This Packers defense is abysmal.
    Did they watch Dallas and went "Hold my beer ..."?

(Haven't looked at the result nor seen the highlights vid yet)

The tackling is just atrocious. The Falcons were rubbish so it didn't impact the game but I can see a close game being lost by an inability to stop a team with a competent run.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Watch the highlights during lunch break, didn't look that bad there, but I take your word for it. Which brings you/us back to the golden ARod days in GB and the mantra "as long as you score more points than your opponent, you're good", I guess.

What's the injury situation for the GB defense? Is that to blame? Or are they just not as good against the run or even in general?

They aren't entirely horrible but there is clearly a problem stopping the run, was the same last season. But as long as the offense keeps playing like this its not the end of the world. Hopefully run stop can be worked on and by the post-season have it not be game losing.

Roger that, makes sense. And being able to stop the run has become important again.

I remember that 2-3 years ago there was that notion that the NFL has turned into a mostly passing offense league, with no way turning the clock back. But than teams figured out that the best defense against such pass-happy offenses/QBs (Maholmes) is a run-heavy offense, controlling the clock and keeping the Maholmes and Rodgers of the league off of the field.

Big Dick Nick still > Tom Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post
    Big Dick Nick still > Tom Brady.
    I'm still mad we let him go for fucking wentz

Loser Brady still too intimidated to shake Nick's large hands after the game.

This buccs defense is good...

Yikes

Well that as nearly as bad as the chargers game last year

Seems like the Packers only know one why to lose: make it a blowout.

And the Vikings managed to lose against a winless team which just sacked their HC and GM. I'm jealously eyeing over to the Panthers and watching Bridgewater performing quite well.

I just hope Bakthiari didn't pick up an injury.

Same that would be such a massive loss to not have him

TTUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah it was only 4 plays but delighted to see him able to play , and it was against the Jets in a shutout