hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tips on how to survive FHC

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Which bring up the old question: if you call a heterosexual mate a faggot even though you both know it's not actually about sexuality and your white mate a nigger even though you both know it's not about race, who's actually offended here? Faggots and niggers? But nobody calls themselves that, so they shouldn't be insulted about it. Is calling someone black white or someone homosexual straight the same thing, worse or less worse?

Still stupid things to say, since there' much better swear words for every occasion and they're best used tactically, in a proper time and place. I blame teh anonymous internetz.

Oh god I'm in my non-pc mode today both here and on fb, this will not end well. Should probably go out for a drink or two.
    Those words have both been used directly by oppressors, on the oppressed. So, some stupid little white gimp saying the N-word and thinking he's tough or clever is pretty pathetic and stupid really.

I bet that person also can't understand why all those darkies and bitches are complaining about privilege the whole time when he's never experienced oppression his whole life.
    meh

well ofc it's pathetic and stupid, but at least then you know what sort of a person you're dealing with

also I dunno if that's re: Razor or me, but slavs know a thing or two about oppression and therefore the humor here uses quite a lot of such language. Harsh but a fact. Laugh or cry because of it type of thing.

Anyway I'm out before I get myself banned and/or hated. At least I don't watch ponies so there's some sunshine at the top of the burial pit.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    My best tip:

Don't spoiler House MD
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

well ofc it's pathetic and stupid, but at least then you know what sort of a person you're dealing with

also I dunno if that's re: Razor or me, but slavs know a thing or two about oppression and therefore the humor here uses quite a lot of such language. Harsh but a fact. Laugh or cry because of it type of thing.

Anyway I'm out before I get myself banned and/or hated. At least I don't watch ponies so there's some sunshine at the top of the burial pit.
    I mean, it kind of was the same where I grew up, and there you learn that certain words can more or less traumatize people who have had to live under oppression (the south african equivalent of the N word, and it's effect on the people who have been called that in the past).

It's not really re: anyone, other than to point out, people don't really get to decide this word or that word is OK if I use it in this narrow band of circumstances. If it offends or has been used to oppress other people. What the user of the word thinks is really inconsequential to reality. The only perception that counts is really of those who have been harmed by it.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Which bring up the old question: if you call a heterosexual mate a faggot even though you both know it's not actually about sexuality and your white mate a nigger even though you both know it's not about race, who's actually offended here? Faggots and niggers? But nobody calls themselves that, so they shouldn't be insulted about it. Is calling someone black white or someone homosexual straight the same thing, worse or less worse?

Still stupid things to say, since there' much better swear words for every occasion and they're best used tactically, in a proper time and place. I blame teh anonymous internetz.

Oh god I'm in my non-pc mode today both here and on fb, this will not end well. Should probably go out for a drink or two.
    Those words have both been used directly by oppressors, on the oppressed. So, some stupid little white gimp saying the N-word and thinking he's tough or clever is pretty pathetic and stupid really.

I bet that person also can't understand why all those darkies and bitches are complaining about privilege the whole time when he's never experienced oppression his whole life.
    MUH verbal OPPRESSION

Erich i thought there's no racism anymore in SA or USA so why get offended?
    Last edited by RazoR; March 29 2019 at 06:53:48 PM.

MUH verbal OPPRESSION

Erich i thought there's no racism anymore in SA or USA so why get offended?
    There will be no more racism when we've incinerated the last racist. not before.
    meh

It's not really re: anyone, other than to point out, people don't really get to decide this word or that word is OK if I use it in this narrow band of circumstances. If it offends or has been used to oppress other people. What the user of the word thinks is really inconsequential to reality. The only perception that counts is really of those who have been harmed by it.
    I mean, that's the whole point of swearing and all swear words ever m8. It would be nice if we were all nice to each other all the time but we're not. Sometimes it's in good faith sometimes in bad. Context does matter.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

There will be no more racism when we've incinerated the last racist. not before.
    aren't you a white heterosexual cisgendered extremely privileged man?

Where doth the line lie? Will you surrender your property gained on top of mexican immigrant shoulders to charity or will you become a racist?
    Last edited by RazoR; March 29 2019 at 07:27:52 PM.

idk it just doesn't have the same gravitas in a society that never had slavery

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post

what is serfdom

Yep. Us slavs down here in teh south did a lot of stupid and terrible shit, but in some regards we were hundreds of years ahead of some of the shit that happened elsewhere :smug:

On this day in 1416 Dubrovnik banned slavery - 76 years before the US was discovered

https://www.thedubrovniktimes.com/ne...was-discovered

We could argue whether serfdom & co. was slavery in just a different name but still :smug:

who's actually offended here
    Everyone not from a third world shithole. Just don't use those words. They're egregiously offensive.

No, I realize that, but I do think that with the world becoming more global due to us all interacting with each other, this friction starts to happen. I mean, in SA we used to call hard anise candy N-balls. As I child I can clearly remember this. It's not like the old south africa was super PC or anything, but this was not the same as calling it K-balls. That would have had a specific, personal impact. I doubt the subtly would mean a thing to a person from Oakland, so I just don't use either.
    meh

it was a bit strange to see those in Holland tbh. Also their Saint Niklas with the 2 little black helpers made me go "what in the everloving fuck is happening here"

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    who's actually offended here
    Everyone not from a third world shithole. Just don't use those words. They're egregiously offensive.
    nice passive aggressive jab at Croatia there mate, i guess Trump has let the roots grow in your language too 10/10

see what I did there? I'm offended.

when people have better things to do than get offended:

Would you Fags please stop it.

Remember, no ponies.

what is serfdom
    Something that's not based on race ?

what is serfdom
    Something that's not based on race ?
    are you implying slavery was based on race and not on general inability of tribals to defend themselves against technologically and culturally developed whiteys?
    damn, they would literally sell their own people for baubles