hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 430 of 611 FirstFirst ... 330380420427428429430431432433440480530 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,600 of 12219

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Yeah, Massie is a piece of shit

It's just, why did the stimulus bill pass unanimously in the senate when it's so transparently solidifying corporate power for another generation? (Oh, and expanding the surveillance state!)

Where was Sanders? Bending the knee i guess.

And what about Warren? I thought she was supposed to be some kind of avenging angel against banks and stuff after 2008? Guess not!

Oh and AOC? She's been bought out and now won't support anyone who tries to primary incumbents like she did.

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    At this point I think its anti american to not put the needs of the market above the needs of people
    Sure looks that way. Murica donezo.
    Sanders, the only guy who managed to get anything through for regular people in that shitshow of a bill?

And you choose him to shit on here of all people?

Can you be any more of an absolute Facebook tier drooling Muppet when it comes to politics?
    Oh ok so because Sanders got them to throw a bone to workers it's ok that the US got sold up the river.

Where was the filibuster from Sanders and Warren to stop this bill that is literally plundering the US economy, entrenches mass surveillance, and cements corporate power even more?

Complete and utter lack of leadership from anyone in the DNC. IT WAS A UNANIMOUS VOTE.

And they're getting ready to do another one now. "Phase 4 Coronavirus Infrastructure Spending To Start At $2 Trillion" Can't wait to see how much embezzlement this one has!
    Just stop.

Literally nobody said this.

Just. Fucking. Stop.
    Last edited by Isyel; April 3 2020 at 08:52:42 AM.

It would have been terrible optics for sanders to vote against the bill.

In other news, Jared kushner apparently doesn't understand the importance of a federal stockpile of emergency pharmaceuticals. I thought capitalism rewarded the best and brightest?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    fuck can you imagine the spin if that'd happened... whew

In other news, Jared kushner apparently doesn't understand the importance of a federal stockpile of emergency pharmaceuticals. I thought capitalism rewarded the best and brightest?
    No you didn't
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Well, I did like 10 years ago
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Capitalism doesn't like stockpiles, let that liquidity flow!

capitalism is very good at stockpiling certain things and then destroying them, like butter (and nukes).

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    capitalism is very good at stockpiling certain things and then destroying them, like butter (and nukes).
    and onions

If he gets reelected after all this, I'm going to give up on politics and stop watching the news.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

'Murica is just getting started on the 'rona unfortunately, once it hits the South for real then it will get really really really bad.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    'Murica is just getting started on the 'rona unfortunately, once it hits the South for real then it will get really really really bad.
    2–3 weeks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    If he gets reelected after all this, I'm going to give up on politics and stop watching the news.

And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

What Malc said. We should all prepare, especially mentally and some more than others, for what is going to happen when that inevitably becomes fact as it absolutely will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Been preparing for that since, oh, 2015 or so.

I feel at this point, there is more of a liability being in the US than not, as a Californian.

Mission Accomplished, I guess.

meh

Well you are a 3rd world immigrant

Remember how everyone was aghast and amazed when Bush II got re-elected? It's gonna be like that.

Trump got in on the white vote. As long as whites think he'll keep them believing that they're privileged over the browns, and that America is owed by the rest of the world, they'll keep voting for him, or someone like him. It'll keep happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Well you are a 3rd world immigrant
    I feel safer there than some places here. I wouldn't feel worried if the saffa police pulled me over with out of state plates, like I would in the South.
    meh

Yup psure he's winning. Been sure for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Remember how everyone was aghast and amazed when Bush II got re-elected? It's gonna be like that.

Trump got in on the white vote. As long as whites think he'll keep them believing that they're privileged over the browns, and that America is owed by the rest of the world, they'll keep voting for him, or someone like him. It'll keep happening.
    Don't change horses mid-stream!