hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 324 of 425 FirstFirst ... 224274314321322323324325326327334374424 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,480 of 8491

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Trump is doing an absolute demolition job on the US's credibility

I saw an interesting point the other day: Trump has exactly the same perception of the US as Noam Chomsky - except that he thinks that all the things that Chomsky despises are good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    I'm assuming everyone has how these Republican faketriot traitors purposely targeted their mentally ill cult with Artificially Intelligent propagandist lies designed to fuck with their heads.

https://twitter.com/HindsightFiles

Hopefully, one day, we rewrite the laws on treason and shoot a few of these cunts.
    Robert Redford 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    I'm assuming everyone has how these Republican faketriot traitors purposely targeted their mentally ill cult with Artificially Intelligent propagandist lies designed to fuck with their heads.

Hopefully, one day, we rewrite the laws on treason and shoot a few of these cunts.
    You're not making any sense. In English please?
    Republicans, probably in collaboration with hostile foreign actors, have weaponized advertising technology, and have turned a generation of stupid, privileged old people into neonazis.

Your Tories have done more or less the same thing, as I'm sure we'll start to see reports rolling in from all around the "free" world.

Conservatism is a broken political ideology who can't win except by lying and cheating. The people who enable it are wasting our resources, like air, food and tax revenue, and should be terminated, because they provide nothing of value to society, and are destroying it for the rest of us.
    meh

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Want to do Iraqi Freedom part 2 3 the Remake Return of the Freedom?
    FTFY

Want to do Iraqi Freedom part 2 the Remake?
    Once US is out of Iraq (and by extension Syria) Iran's influence will increase.
    Iraq is Shia, so they won't even mind. They'll gladly bend over to Iran any day.
    Iran attacking an Iraqi air defense base? Totally okay.
    USA retaliating and killing a camel jockey? Not okay.
    Iran attacking a key ally's embassy? Totally okay.
    USA retaliating and killing yet another Mohammed? Not okay.
    Surely this time you can bomb the Iraqis into loving you. It just needs a few more bombs, better ones this time.
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Want to do Iraqi Freedom part 2 the Remake?
    Once US is out of Iraq (and by extension Syria) Iran's influence will increase.
    Iraq is Shia, so they won't even mind. They'll gladly bend over to Iran any day.
    Iran attacking an Iraqi air defense base? Totally okay.
    USA retaliating and killing a camel jockey? Not okay.
    Iran attacking a key ally's embassy? Totally okay.
    USA retaliating and killing yet another Mohammed? Not okay.
    Surely this time you can bomb the Iraqis into loving you. It just needs a few more bombs, better ones this time.
    A little old, but:

New Bomb Capable Of Creating 1,500 New Terrorists In Single Blast
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

How many more wars will trump start after he beats Biden?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    How many more wars will trump start after he beats Biden?
    Does the civil one count?

This Al Jazeera discussion was interesting

https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes...182322012.html

Trump supporter comes of as disconnected from reality but who is really surprised?

>USA
    >ally
    wew lad

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of existing laws that these people are breaking regularly, the trouble is justice systems across the world aren't designed to hold the wealthy and influential to account.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

And in comes China to Iraq, 12d chess by Trump. Threathening Iraq with sanctions is also a nice touch..

Republicans, probably in collaboration with hostile foreign actors, have weaponized advertising technology, and have turned a generation of stupid, privileged old people into neonazis.

Your Tories have done more or less the same thing, as I'm sure we'll start to see reports rolling in from all around the "free" world.

Conservatism is a broken political ideology who can't win except by lying and cheating. The people who enable it are wasting our resources, like air, food and tax revenue, and should be terminated, because they provide nothing of value to society, and are destroying it for the rest of us.
    I agreed, right up until you started advocating putting people up against the wall again.

Somehow, I think that becoming genocidal neonazies ourselves isn't the answer.

That doesn't mean I subscribe to the 'they go low, we go high' strategy either, BTW.

Be better.
    What do you suggest the punishment for people who collude with hostile foreign powers to hurt their country and start wars with absolute lies be then?
    meh

I agreed, right up until you started advocating putting people up against the wall again.

That doesn't mean I subscribe to the 'they go low, we go high' strategy either, BTW.

Be better.
    What do you suggest the punishment for people who collude with hostile foreign powers to hurt their country and start wars with absolute lies be then?
    Exile to the united states

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post

Be better.
    Exile to the united states
    and if we want to rid ourselves of this cancer?
    meh

Exile yourself away from the cancer? And hope you choose somewhere the cancer doesn't also want.

Exile yourself away from the cancer? And hope you choose somewhere the cancer doesn't also want.
    Africa is great for this, but maybe somethings are worth fighting for.
    meh

Africa is great for this, but maybe somethings are worth fighting for.
    meh

I thought large parts of Africa are essentially becoming Chinese colonies?

I thought large parts of Africa are essentially becoming Chinese colonies?
    They'll be looking back to the good old days of the Empire pretty soon when the Chinese start putting on the squeeze
    I love Malcanis!