hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 311 of 500 FirstFirst ... 211261301308309310311312313314321361411 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,220 of 9990

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

  1. #6201
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    14,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoo Gabriel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    "no evidence was ever produced"

    https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf
    I had already downloaded and read that file - I looked again. There is no credible evidence that:

    1. Russia hacked the election (the election machines, or what?).
    2. Trump is or has ever acted "in thrall" with Russia.

    https://www.npr.org/2019/03/24/70638...sian-collusion


    Look how stupid you look, the phony report you yourself posted discredits your own argument.

    3. Seth Rich DID NOT leak the DNC files.

    Even though the FBI and CIA claim it was GRU (Russia) that did it under Guccifer 2.0 pseudonym, both Julian Assange and Kimdotcom, among others, have claimed or alluded that the emails were not hacked and instead the entire database was backed-up in an USB drive by an insider (Seth Rich) who then uploaded it. The entire Muller report investigation is suspect due to the proven bias him and his agents have in their ongoing treasonous and seditious actions aimed at subverting the legitimately elected government (Trump). If you look at the document, all the actual "evidence" (pages 38 - 41) is blacked out, so we have to take it on faith that people proven to be biased and to have motive to lie, published a truthful report.

    https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/865699156278484992

    In any case, the entire Russia hack narrative was an attempt at deflection from the fact that the leaks proved that the Democratic National Committee itself stole the election by preventing the democratically elected Bernie Sanders from being the D candidate, which they gave to Hillary through super delegates.

    I guess if you accept the narrative that Russia hacked the election, then it did so by making public derogatory information about the DNC and Hillary, not by doing any actively malicious action (like hacking election machines). The truth was brought to light through crime (allegedly) and somehow THAT is the evil - in upside down world.

    If you claim that Trump committed treason, the burden of proof is on you. And honestly, if that was the case, he would have been indicted immediately even before assuming office. And to think, even with the illegal FISA wiretapping of Trump during the election by Obama (to be revealed soon), they never managed to find any legitimate evidence of crime or they would have gone after him full force via parallel construction.

    Also, you should make this Trump treason evidence public as it may have great value in the kangaroo impeachment bullshit.
    https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_Volume1.pdf

    Do continue.
    meh

  2. #6202
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    9,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    hahaha snowflake
    our supermod, everyone
    Is showing he is grounded in the thing we "normal" people would call reality, and is showing admirable restraint in not drop-kicking Neo in the teeth's (with a ban ofc).....
    Or alternatively people should just do what they always do with him. Prove him wrong after a short discussion and then he'll do what he usually does, fuck off for a couple of months and stops posting himself. Meester and Neoo are lightweights, if you feel so upset that you want to ban him on the basis of what he said in the last pages you deserve the likes of Trump tbh.

  3. #6203

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,945
    >is given link to full Mueller report

    >replies with analysis from a couple weeks before the report was released, based on Barr's comically inaccurate summary of said report

    >expects to be taken seriously

    Seriously dude. There's straw-manning, and then there's your shit. It's embarrassing.

    What people believe about Russian interference, and what you think people believe about said interference are so divorced from each other, one of them has already been remarried twice and has six kids.
    Quarantined and loving life.

  4. #6204
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,478
    He also goes on about how Russia didn't hack election machines, therefore Russia is innocent. The voting machines bit was investigated, wasn't substantiated, and people moved on. NG doesn't want to talk about the emails.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

  5. #6205
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,370
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    hahaha snowflake
    our supermod, everyone
    Is showing he is grounded in the thing we "normal" people would call reality, and is showing admirable restraint in not drop-kicking Neo in the teeth's (with a ban ofc).....
    Or alternatively people should just do what they always do with him. Prove him wrong after a short discussion and then he'll do what he usually does, fuck off for a couple of months and stops posting himself. Meester and Neoo are lightweights, if you feel so upset that you want to ban him on the basis of what he said in the last pages you deserve the likes of Trump tbh.
    lol shut up you nerd, you live in a democracy that actually works. We tried the "just debate them better!" approach and it failed miserably.

    We're not gonna win with better charts and fact checks. There has to be a compelling story that counters what the pepes are selling
    Last edited by mewninn; December 8 2019 at 06:45:04 PM.

  6. #6206
    Neoo Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27, 2011
    Posts
    1,584
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    So this report talks about all intel gathering activities of Russians, how they penetrated several election related databases (voter registration info) but there was no proof that they modified anything.

    OK - if that intel report is the Truth, we have established that Russia did not hack the election.

    The points of contention here seem to be that:

    The DNC leaks (if released by Russian actors) caused Trump to be elected (by revealing how corrupt the DNC is). Is this a fair statement?

    Trump or his team have had at least one contact with Russian state actors in the past or during the election. The leap then is that this proves that he is in cahoots with them? This to me seems like bullshit, but if you believe that this is a strawman or to be the case, please explain your case as if I was just like 60% of the voting population.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern
    NG doesn't want to talk about the emails.
    What about the DNC emails? What is the problem here?

    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn
    lol shut up you nerd, you live in a democracy that actually works. We tried the "just debate them better!" approach and it failed miserably.

    We're not gonna win with better charts and fact checks. There has to be a compelling story that counters what the pepes are selling
    So what do you suggest? I should watch your brand of propaganda to get on with the narrative?

  7. #6207
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    14,766
    Wew. This doesn’t mean anything as long as I use my own definitions for words.

    This is weapons grade conservative intelligentsia on display, kiddos.
    meh

  8. #6208
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    17,228
    Neon Gabriel is a valuable reminder of the kind of person that invalidates Barth's hopes of a sensible, rational outcome.

    Although one would have thought 2016 would have been sufficient evidence, 2017, 2018 and 2019 have surely made it plain that they're choosing their own facts, and they reject the old rational, empirical consensus. I wish it weren't so, but there we are. Racially driven reactionary authoritarianism and the snowballing effects of climate change are going to feed into a spiral that destroys most of what we hold dear and self evident. The absolute best outcome we can hope for is that the worst of it confines itself to the US, although I'm frankly not optimistic in that regard.

    Pour a glass and enjoy yourselves, everyone. You might as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  9. #6209
    Ruri's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Exclamation, USA
    Posts
    2,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    The absolute best outcome we can hope for is that the worst of it confines itself to the US, although I'm frankly not optimistic in that regard.
    I dunno, we have a history of and talent for exporting our misery to every other part of the world.

    Pour a glass and enjoy yourselves, everyone. You might as well.
    Oh I lost all hope for any decent near-term future for mankind when Trump got installed. Not that Hillary would have been a radical, but we at least might not have immediately lost what little progress we'd been able to make.
    This is worse than I thought, there's no butter in my coffee!

    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

  10. #6210
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    9,785
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    hahaha snowflake
    our supermod, everyone
    Is showing he is grounded in the thing we "normal" people would call reality, and is showing admirable restraint in not drop-kicking Neo in the teeth's (with a ban ofc).....
    Or alternatively people should just do what they always do with him. Prove him wrong after a short discussion and then he'll do what he usually does, fuck off for a couple of months and stops posting himself. Meester and Neoo are lightweights, if you feel so upset that you want to ban him on the basis of what he said in the last pages you deserve the likes of Trump tbh.
    lol shut up you nerd, you live in a democracy that actually works. We tried the "just debate them better!" approach and it failed miserably.

    We're not gonna win with better charts and fact checks. There has to be a compelling story that counters what the pepes are selling
    What's being said here hardly matters anywhere to anyone except the few interwebnerd ex-eve player base bitterwets who have chosen to stick around. And having an opposing viewpoints is good for variety sake, as long as they don't go full retard like a certain Slovenian ex FHC member

    Also, even though our democracy might function alot better, I have to remind you that we have plenty of people here that would love to turn the Norwegian society into a carbon copy of the USA



    And no, this video is not meant as a parody or ironical piece (though I wish it was)

  11. #6211
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    21,155
    Your envisioned future relies on continuing to do the same things over and over again and hoping for a different outcome.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  12. #6212

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Your envisioned future relies on continuing to do the same things over and over again and hoping for a different outcome.
    But surely THIS time!

  13. #6213
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    21,155
    Bart seems to live in an eternal 2005 where neoliberalism was great
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  14. #6214
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    14,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Bart seems to live in an eternal 2005 where neoliberalism was great
    it was not great in 2005 either.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  15. #6215
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    21,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Bart seems to live in an eternal 2005 where neoliberalism was great
    it was not great in 2005 either.
    It looked better.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  16. #6216
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    9,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Bart seems to live in an eternal 2005 where neoliberalism was great
    it was not great in 2005 either.
    It looked better.
    That's because it was propped up by massive amounts of fraud.

  17. #6217
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    14,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Bart seems to live in an eternal 2005 where neoliberalism was great
    it was not great in 2005 either.
    It looked better.
    That's because it was propped up by massive amounts of fraud.
    It still is.
    meh

  18. #6218
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    21,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Bart seems to live in an eternal 2005 where neoliberalism was great
    it was not great in 2005 either.
    It looked better.
    That's because it was propped up by massive amounts of fraud.
    And Bart still hasn't noticed the fraud. The metaphor is fine leave me alone
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  19. #6219
    LobbyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24, 2012
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoo Gabriel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    So this report talks about all intel gathering activities of Russians, how they penetrated several election related databases (voter registration info) but there was no proof that they modified anything.

    OK - if that intel report is the Truth, we have established that Russia did not hack the election.

    The points of contention here seem to be that:

    The DNC leaks (if released by Russian actors) caused Trump to be elected (by revealing how corrupt the DNC is). Is this a fair statement?

    Trump or his team have had at least one contact with Russian state actors in the past or during the election. The leap then is that this proves that he is in cahoots with them? This to me seems like bullshit, but if you believe that this is a strawman or to be the case, please explain your case as if I was just like 60% of the voting population.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern
    NG doesn't want to talk about the emails.
    What about the DNC emails? What is the problem here?

    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn
    lol shut up you nerd, you live in a democracy that actually works. We tried the "just debate them better!" approach and it failed miserably.

    We're not gonna win with better charts and fact checks. There has to be a compelling story that counters what the pepes are selling
    So what do you suggest? I should watch your brand of propaganda to get on with the narrative?
    "russia didnt hack anything they didnt modify anything!"

    ""russia did penetrate databases and so on"

    what's wrong with your critical thinking?

    Have you not seen the amount of disinformation?
    [marquee][/marquee]

  20. #6220
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    21,155
    Quote Originally Posted by LobbyZ View Post

    what's wrong with your critical thinking?
    Can there be something wrong with something you don't have?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •