hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 31 of 69 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1362

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

  1. #601
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    3,752
    Meanwhile...


  2. #602

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    12,389
    Now that was amusing.

    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    And its only SJW cultural marxist defamation
    Have you finally gone completely lunatic on this or am i just missing some high tier sarcasm that clashes with your usual posting here?
    Last edited by Isyel; May 12 2019 at 02:04:46 PM.

  3. #603
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Now that was amusing.

    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    And its only SJW cultural marxist defamation
    Have you finally gone completely lunatic on this or am i just missing some high tier sarcasm that clashes with your usual posting here?
    No, you're being an uptight stickbutt as usual. Of course he's satirising the alt-righty-whiteys
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  4. #604
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    3,752
    I thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious.

  5. #605
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    3,752
    Now this is fun:

    https://fair.org/home/bernie-speaks-...war-orthodoxy/

    Otterbein went on to construct a road map of Sanders’ apparently damaging statements for a hypothetical “30-second” attack ad by “his opponents”:

    The Nicaraguan Sandinista leader Daniel Ortega “happens not to be a Communist.” Nora Astorga, the Nicaraguan ambassador to the United Nations who had recently visited Sanders, might have gotten cancer because of the “tremendous grief and suffering that’s going on in her own country” caused by the war. The Soviet Union’s economy is being “devastated” by military spending. And perhaps, as he proposed to a classroom of small children, Burlington should develop an exchange program with communist and socialist countries around the world. “I would like to see families—your mothers and dads and yourselves maybe—go to the Soviet Union and learn about that country, and people from there come to here,” he says. “If you actually had kids here who were from Nicaragua or from the Soviet Union, and they could tell you what’s going on in their own country, boy, you could learn a whole lot. And then if kids from Vermont or Burlington were in those countries, they could tell those people what was going on in their hometown.”

    Is it a coincidence that all of the things Politico picked out in their “short, and surely incomplete,” list of supposedly damning Sanders quotes have to do with improving relations with countries the US government and corporate media have stopped at nothing to divide and conquer?

  6. #606
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    12,700
    Anyone who literally claims to have the truth because literally everyone else is lying is basically no better than Trump or RT.

    That fair group sound like they like they are full of shit, basically. Fake news.

    Ortega supplied weapons to terrorizes. Period.
    meh

  7. #607
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    8,569
    Just about every nation state provides weapons to terrorists though, including the USA.

  8. #608
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,644
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Anyone who literally claims to have the truth because literally everyone else is lying is basically no better than Trump or RT.

    That fair group sound like they like they are full of shit, basically. Fake news.

    Ortega supplied weapons to terrorizes. Period.
    Name a power that doesn't. South Africa gave the Israelis nukes, for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  9. #609
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    12,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Anyone who literally claims to have the truth because literally everyone else is lying is basically no better than Trump or RT.

    That fair group sound like they like they are full of shit, basically. Fake news.

    Ortega supplied weapons to terrorizes. Period.
    Name a power that doesn't. South Africa gave the Israelis nukes, for example.
    Other way round.
    meh

  10. #610
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    12,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Just about every nation state provides weapons to terrorists though, including the USA.
    whataboutwhataboutwhatabout.
    meh

  11. #611
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,644
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Anyone who literally claims to have the truth because literally everyone else is lying is basically no better than Trump or RT.

    That fair group sound like they like they are full of shit, basically. Fake news.

    Ortega supplied weapons to terrorizes. Period.
    Name a power that doesn't. South Africa gave the Israelis nukes, for example.
    Other way round.
    IIRC SA supplied the mats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  12. #612
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    12,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Anyone who literally claims to have the truth because literally everyone else is lying is basically no better than Trump or RT.

    That fair group sound like they like they are full of shit, basically. Fake news.

    Ortega supplied weapons to terrorizes. Period.
    Name a power that doesn't. South Africa gave the Israelis nukes, for example.
    Other way round.
    IIRC SA supplied the mats.
    In terms of Uranium, sure. My understanding is that the detonation tech/design, etc all came the other way, which means it probably came from the U.S. at some point.
    meh

  13. #613
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    8,569
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Just about every nation state provides weapons to terrorists though, including the USA.
    whataboutwhataboutwhatabout.
    Not at all. You implied that because he supplied weapons to terrorists, that was casus belli to invade and remove his government from power. So when is the federal government going to be overthrown then?

    The fact is that Ortega didn't play nice with US business interests and that is the only reason why he was removed. Sorry, confusing him with Noriega
    Last edited by Approaching Walrus; May 12 2019 at 05:11:46 PM.

  14. #614
    dzajic's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15, 2011
    Posts
    3,479
    Oh come on folks, do I really need to use /s or :rolleyes: for stuff that obvious?

  15. #615
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    8,569
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Oh come on folks, do I really need to use /s or :rolleyes: for stuff that obvious?
    after 2016 it was decided you arent allowed to joke on the internet anymore

  16. #616
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    12,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Just about every nation state provides weapons to terrorists though, including the USA.
    whataboutwhataboutwhatabout.
    Not at all. You implied that because he supplied weapons to terrorists, that was casus belli to invade and remove his government from power. So when is the federal government going to be overthrown then?

    The fact is that Ortega didn't play nice with US business interests and that is the only reason why he was removed. Sorry, confusing him with Noriega
    IDK, when is the federal government going to be overthrown? It doesn’t change the fact that nearly 40 years ago, we were in a war. Also, no one is claiming the federal government is some kind of saint that is a victim of bad propaganda.
    meh

  17. #617
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    8,569
    Fair enough, but in the end the only reason they are digging through Sander's past like this is because he wants to do away with things like the health insurance "industry". Either way he's too old for my tastes, he should be trying to groom successors and support young candidates with similar views instead of using resources on another futile primary in the DNC.

  18. #618

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    12,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    No, you're being an uptight stickbutt as usual. Of course he's satirising the alt-righty-whiteys
    Oh right because he totally doesn't have a solid history of defending such opinions here. Absolutely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    I thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious.
    Hence questioning it, but it wouldnt be the first time he went full derp over politics.
    Last edited by Isyel; May 12 2019 at 05:37:19 PM.

  19. #619
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,644
    Good of you to explain why you deserved to be right. Give your mum a ring, chief, she'll support you.

    After all it's mothers day, in some places.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  20. #620
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    No, you're being an uptight stickbutt as usual. Of course he's satirising the alt-righty-whiteys
    Oh right because he totally doesn't have a solid history of defending such opinions here. Absolutely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    I thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious.
    Hence questioning it, but it wouldnt be the first time he went full derp over politics.
    Dude, like spare some windows in your glass house, winter will be back before you know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •