hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 263 of 513 FirstFirst ... 163213253260261262263264265266273313363 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 10256

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    “General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received,” Trump wrote.

“These words on White House stationary [sic] should embarrass all Americans, but Trump’s ‘confidential’ enclosure of the SDF commander’s letter will give our allies even less reason to trust America,” said Ned Price, a former CIA officer and National Security Council spokesman. “How much Nato correspondence has been forwarded to Putin?”
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...urkey-invasion
    All of it.

The real question is; when will we properly punish those who have committed treason against this country, and shave the heads of those who collaborated and voted for them?
    meh

Never.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Never.
    Not much of a country then, are we?
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Never.
    Not much of a country then, are we?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    One person, one vote

One person, one vote
    Working as intended.

One person, one vote
    I am one person. I get one vote. And I will cast it for Warren or Bernie. What's the problem now for fucks sake?
    Last edited by Alistair; October 17 2019 at 03:50:42 PM.

One person, one vote
    I am one person. I get one vote. For fuck sake.
    Unless you live in Wyoming, your vote is worth less than somebody else's vote.
    meh

One person, one vote
    I am one person. I get one vote. For fuck sake.
    Unless you live in Wyoming, your vote is worth less than somebody else's vote.
    I didn't fucking say anything about worth. I said I get one vote, and I'm going to cast it come election day for the Dem and be optimistic that they will win.

I'm well aware how the fucking system works.

One person, one vote
    I am one person. I get one vote. And I will cast it for Warren or Bernie. What's the problem now for fucks sake?
    Your electoral college says, nop.

Wyoming has three electoral votes and only 532,668 citizens (as of 2008 estimates). As a result each of Wyoming's three electoral votes corresponds to 177,556 people. Understood in one way, these people have 3.18 times as much clout in the Electoral College as an average American, or 318%

This is just one way of looking at the Electoral College and the way voters are represented in presidential elections, however. A better way of measuring a voter's clout in a presidential election is simply whether or not they live in a swing state. Those voters that live in "spectator states" essentially have no clout, as candidates know that the outcomes in those states are already decided. There is very little incentive to campaign in those states or respond to the needs of those voters.
    https://www.fairvote.org/population_vs_electoral_votes

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    “General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received,” Trump wrote.

“These words on White House stationary [sic] should embarrass all Americans, but Trump’s ‘confidential’ enclosure of the SDF commander’s letter will give our allies even less reason to trust America,” said Ned Price, a former CIA officer and National Security Council spokesman. “How much Nato correspondence has been forwarded to Putin?”
    All of it.

The real question is; when will we properly punish those who have committed treason against this country, and shave the heads of those who collaborated and voted for them?
    My god you are a cock

Sent from my butt phone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

And it's crazy that a whole state has less people than... Albuquerque?

One person, one vote
    Your electoral college says, nop.

Wyoming has three electoral votes and only 532,668 citizens (as of 2008 estimates). As a result each of Wyoming's three electoral votes corresponds to 177,556 people. Understood in one way, these people have 3.18 times as much clout in the Electoral College as an average American, or 318%

This is just one way of looking at the Electoral College and the way voters are represented in presidential elections, however. A better way of measuring a voter's clout in a presidential election is simply whether or not they live in a swing state. Those voters that live in "spectator states" essentially have no clout, as candidates know that the outcomes in those states are already decided. There is very little incentive to campaign in those states or respond to the needs of those voters.
    https://www.fairvote.org/population_vs_electoral_votes
    Again, not relevant to what I said or the point of my post.

One person gets one vote. I'm casting my one vote for the Dems.

I didn't touch on the weighted value of that vote on a state by state basis under the electoral system BECAUSE IT'S NOT FUCKING RELEVANT TO THE FUCKING POINT I WAS MAKING YOU STUPID FUCKING MONG.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    LOUD NOISES

Sent from my butt phone using Tapatalk
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

lol consequences are for the poor.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Sure.... one person, one vote....

Not a trigger warning at all, nop, not one bit. I thought it was bait, and yet your the one screeching?

And just in case you were truely ignorant.
    Here's some history on that phrase you tried to co-opt.
    Last edited by Pattern; October 17 2019 at 04:16:23 PM.

All of it.

See your mindset isn't that much different from the average Trump supporter

It's a politics of revenge for you and all about imposing pain on the people you hate.

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post

All of it.

It's a politics of revenge for you and all about imposing pain on the people you hate.

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post

All of it.

meh