hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 974 of 994 FirstFirst ... 474874924964971972973974975976977984 ... LastLast
Results 19,461 to 19,480 of 19862

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Forums are a niche dare I say dying medium. Everyone is on the tiktoks and facegram. On topic:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ies-color.html

A Denver, Colorado elementary school has sparked outrage with a 'segregated' playtime for 'families of color' at its playground.

The Centennial Elementary School organized the 'equity' event for families of color to gather and play on December 8.

In a statement to Fox News, the Centennial Elementary School officials said the event was formed due to parent's request and open to all families.

'Our school leaders met with some of the black families whose children attend our school to determine ways for these families to feel more included in our school community.

'Some of these families shared with us that, since the only time many of them see one another is at drop-off and pick-up times, we host some events where black families can meet one another, connect with one another and share their experiences about the school with one another. We are honoring their request.
    le horseshoe theory has arrived

Quote Originally Posted by Arkaday View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    This forum has no hope or future.
    i lolled.

Drinking again
    Best investment he has ever made.(probably, not likely)

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Forums are a niche dare I say dying medium. Everyone is on the tiktoks and facegram. On topic:

A Denver, Colorado elementary school has sparked outrage with a 'segregated' playtime for 'families of color' at its playground.

The Centennial Elementary School organized the 'equity' event for families of color to gather and play on December 8.

In a statement to Fox News, the Centennial Elementary School officials said the event was formed due to parent's request and open to all families.

'Our school leaders met with some of the black families whose children attend our school to determine ways for these families to feel more included in our school community.

'Some of these families shared with us that, since the only time many of them see one another is at drop-off and pick-up times, we host some events where black families can meet one another, connect with one another and share their experiences about the school with one another. We are honoring their request.

I'm so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    crying about negreps in the year of our lord 2021
    giving negreps in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Name and shame, then.
    Aforementioned.
    Ah fuck it:

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0
    For being a baby and not liking genocide like a normal person xD
    Whoever said that sounds like a pretty smart person.

I'd still like to hear your explanation what exactly you were trying to say about literally millions of Africans when you wrote this, Joshua:

"All we have to do is round them up into camps and 99% of them will get vaccinated within a day or two. The remaining 1% will die off from the rona. Crisis solved, world saved, ezpz."

Not very lolworthy tbh. I mean, I know you like holding up Erich's insane bullshit for the lols, but he's a lost cause. I still think you're normal but shit like this is making me doubt.

edit: I'm very touchy when hearing shit like this because I come from a region where people in actual deathcamps were a thing and it's not something I only read about in history book, so you know, very very not fucking funny in any way, shape or form.
    Last edited by Lief Siddhe; December 18 2021 at 11:31:03 AM.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Death camps for the unvaccinated? This is the US thread, we call those "red states."
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Death camps for the unvaccinated? This is the US thread, we call those "red states."
    Not that I agree with the sentiment but I don't see how you could interpret the statement to anything else than the US and only the US.

It's pretty clear to me that Joshua thinks that the conviction of the vaccine sceptics is skin deep and will melt away like a yellow snow cone in the sun at the first sign of actual consequence for their actions.

I'm so tired.
    You OK man?

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    I'd still like to hear your explanation what exactly you were trying to say about literally millions of Africans when you wrote this, Joshua:

"All we have to do is round them up into camps and 99% of them will get vaccinated within a day or two. The remaining 1% will die off from the rona. Crisis solved, world saved, ezpz."

Not very lolworthy tbh. I mean, I know you like holding up Erich's insane bullshit for the lols, but he's a lost cause. I still think you're normal but shit like this is making me doubt.

edit: I'm very touchy when hearing shit like this because I come from a region where people in actual deathcamps were a thing and it's not something I only read about in history book, so you know, very very not fucking funny in any way, shape or form.
    Why would i care what happens to a bunch of Africans? I was clearly talking about people in countries/continents of actual value.

Coming to think of it though the rona' is actually another pro in the pro/con list of 'should we nuke africa?', apart from saving a shitton on aid money, the dust kick-up basically solving global warming and elon's creepy child smuggling submarine bring vaporized it would also eliminate any further corona mutations coming out of there and the only con is that a bunch of poor people would die but the world has lots of poor people anyway.

Also if you buy a diary thats like pink with flowers and shit itll match your gaping vagina and you can go write down your feelings in that.

Should we nuke America? It's way more harmful than Africa.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by August View Post

I'm so tired.
    You OK man?
    I am surrounded by people like this every day and this photo pisses me off to no end.

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Since a public health concern is "political" I would say it's happening right now.

I just keep making jokes about posadism, gay dolphins and aliens at this point to be "the funny guy"

Since a public health concern is "political" I would say it's happening right now.

I just keep making jokes about posadism, gay dolphins and aliens at this point to be "the funny guy"
    but what if the gay dolphins and gay frogs are in on it together?
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post

Why would i care what happens to a bunch of Africans? I was clearly talking about people in countries/continents of actual value.

Coming to think of it though the rona' is actually another pro in the pro/con list of 'should we nuke africa?', apart from saving a shitton on aid money, the dust kick-up basically solving global warming and elon's creepy child smuggling submarine bring vaporized it would also eliminate any further corona mutations coming out of there and the only con is that a bunch of poor people would die but the world has lots of poor people anyway.

Also if you buy a diary thats like pink with flowers and shit itll match your gaping vagina and you can go write down your feelings in that.
    the fact that i can't tell if this is trolliing/sarcasm or just another entry on the long list of people who've finally dropped the veil on their true feelings has made me a little sad, ngl.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

Yes

Babbies First Ecofacism being a persistent aspect of internet nerd political philosophy even as they age is pretty troubling

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

That would be the dream but murica has missile defense systems and can shoot back so...
    Last edited by Joshua Foiritain; December 19 2021 at 03:31:27 PM.

hahahaohwow.jpg
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Let's also do the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Babbies First Ecofacism being a persistent aspect of internet nerd political philosophy even as they age is pretty troubling
    Well they're a soft bunch and covid's been a big NOT LIKE THIS moment for them. We're seeing the plague accomplish the depopulation they asked for by killing off older westerners with comorbidities and also stalling birth rates here.