hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 973 of 994 FirstFirst ... 473873923963970971972973974975976983 ... LastLast
Results 19,441 to 19,460 of 19862

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by August View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    I present to you: the brave uberfuhrer of the FHC left. Give em a round of applause, everybody!

I remember days when we banned people for even joking about genocide and putting people into camps but I must be old fashioned.
    It was always only the right-leaning people who were banned. Except XenosisReaper I guess.
    Wonder why :thonk:
    Erichknaar always talks about genocide and killing people, but he never gets banned. It’s because the mods have worldviews close enough to his that his comments don’t register for what they are.
    If you ever ponder how did marxist ideals result in Stalin and Gulags, that is how. Once your glorious revolution and death of capitalism comes, shit won't be run by likes of Keckers but by Erichs of the world.
    Don't worry, as long as you are white and rich, you won't have to worry about the camps when the right wins.
    You honestly don't get it, do you? Your synapses are wired in a way you simply cannot imaging alternative that is not resulting in death camps, worker camps or rare earth mineral mines for the "loosing" side. Again, Trump tried to build wall on wrong border and you can take a man from South Africa but you cannot take South Africa from a man. I honestly think you're irreparably damaged.
    Along with everyone else who had to put up with mediocre racist shits trying to run a ethnostate.
    The thing is, you didn't have to put up with it. Black people did. You benefited from it.
    But he was really furious in his room in his father mansion while playing Nintendo and sometimes even had to cool off in a pool.

I think the most likely explanation is brain worms.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

I present to you: the brave uberfuhrer of the FHC left. Give em a round of applause, everybody!

I remember days when we banned people for even joking about genocide and putting people into camps but I must be old fashioned.
    It was always only the right-leaning people who were banned. Except XenosisReaper I guess.
    Erichknaar always talks about genocide and killing people, but he never gets banned. Itís because the mods have worldviews close enough to his that his comments donít register for what they are.
    If you ever ponder how did marxist ideals result in Stalin and Gulags, that is how. Once your glorious revolution and death of capitalism comes, shit won't be run by likes of Keckers but by Erichs of the world.
    Don't worry, as long as you are white and rich, you won't have to worry about the camps when the right wins.
    You honestly don't get it, do you? Your synapses are wired in a way you simply cannot imaging alternative that is not resulting in death camps, worker camps or rare earth mineral mines for the "loosing" side. Again, Trump tried to build wall on wrong border and you can take a man from South Africa but you cannot take South Africa from a man. I honestly think you're irreparably damaged.
    Along with everyone else who had to put up with mediocre racist shits trying to run a ethnostate.
    The thing is, you didn't have to put up with it. Black people did. You benefited from it.
    A lot of people had to put up with Afrikaaner exceptionalism, and the fear of a black planet. Probably most of all mixed race people, who's mere existence was a crime. So much so the Afrikaaners had to invent a race to hide the existence of their sins. The fact you don't understand what a conscience is speaks volumes about you and your politics.
    meh

Erichknaar always talks about genocide and killing people, but he never gets banned. It’s because the mods have worldviews close enough to his that his comments don’t register for what they are.
    But he was really furious in his room in his father mansion while playing Nintendo and sometimes even had to cool off in a pool.
    you too.
    meh

Donor

A lot of people had to put up with Afrikaaner exceptionalism, and the fear of a black planet. Probably most of all mixed race people, who's mere existence was a crime. So much so the Afrikaaners had to invent a race to hide the existence of their sins. The fact you don't understand what a conscience is speaks volumes about you and your politics.
    I've been holding off on touching on that with an old relative of mine who's actually worked on some things regarding the 1619 Project and has a bit of pull in local and state circles. She loves Trevor Noah and trying to walk that through would get real intersting with her. That's on top of the fact I was kicking her things from the "unrest" last year. Got a lot of, "I didn't see this covered?" or, "How come what you showed me was different from what I saw on the news?"

She's an old activist and we have some fun dumping on the morons in our family. Then I start using fun words and it gets interesting but I'm just an old drunk who hates the american government for bombing the hell out of Afghanistan and knows some history regarding our own domestic shenanigans from the time period she grew up in. That's a real load bearing shenanigans.

I know a lot of other stuff too but this is just a quick brainfart. I got all hammered and was ranting on over text a month or so ago and I got the "you sound like a progressive. I've always believed this set of 'things'. I just don't know." I don't think she understands exactly how the game has changed especially with COVID. We're all in the COVID mines down here.

I was wondering if more people would start to get it.
    Last edited by Arkaday; December 17 2021 at 04:06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by theBlind View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Scientifc rule: Extraordinary assumptions, such as that he has a brain, require extraordinary proof.

Quote Originally Posted by theBlind View Post
    I actually agree with the judge that people should be allowed to object to being vaccinated on religious grounds (although not with his reasoning).

Of course, pointing to the relevant quote from scripture that says vaccines are forbidden might prove to be difficult for most religious types.

We're at the point where I'm being negrepped for calling out Erich on his genocidal/subhumans rhetoric. This forum has no hope or future.

This forum has no hope or future.
    i lolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    If they are unwilling to get vaccinated, I am unwilling to accept those people and share my space, my town, my country, my world with them, and will act toward them accordingly.
    haha wew lad

Make sure you stream it
    That's just giving the anti-social plaguerat shitbags a reward for their shit, anti-civilization behavior. Better just to wall them off and never think of them again.
    Oh you're not talking about personally slaughtering them? You're clearly uncommitted.
    Why would you? All we have to do is round them up into camps and 99% of them will get vaccinated within a day or two. The remaining 1% will die off from the rona. Crisis solved, world saved, ezpz.
    This is rich coming from a guy who negrepped me when I said the the only people who called me a racist were some whitebois on FHC. Now think again what you wrote here about literally millions of unvaccinated Africans, which was the thing Erich was replying to, even if it was a bad joke which for your sake I hope it was.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

crying about negreps in the year of our lord 2021

If they are unwilling to get vaccinated, I am unwilling to accept those people and share my space, my town, my country, my world with them, and will act toward them accordingly.
    haha wew lad

Make sure you stream it
    That's just giving the anti-social plaguerat shitbags a reward for their shit, anti-civilization behavior. Better just to wall them off and never think of them again.
    Oh you're not talking about personally slaughtering them? You're clearly uncommitted.
    Why would you? All we have to do is round them up into camps and 99% of them will get vaccinated within a day or two. The remaining 1% will die off from the rona. Crisis solved, world saved, ezpz.
    This is rich coming from a guy who negrepped me when I said the the only people who called me a racist were some whitebois on FHC. Now think again what you wrote here about literally millions of unvaccinated Africans, which was the thing Erich was replying to, even if it was a bad joke which for your sake I hope it was.
    So you're discounting their opinion on your behavior because of the color of their skin? Thats racist.

haha wew lad

Make sure you stream it
    So you're discounting their opinion on your behavior because of the color of their skin? Thats racist.
    Noone is crying about negreps, as noone cares about rep. It's what is being negrepped that becomes quite telling. And by whom on a second thought.

Banned Movember 2011Movember 2012
    Name and shame, then.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard (updated link)

Name and shame, then.
    Aforementioned.

Name and shame, then.
    Aforementioned.
    Ah fuck it:

For being a baby and not liking genocide like a normal person xD
    Last edited by rufuske; December 18 2021 at 04:11:01 AM.

Name and shame, then.
    Aforementioned.
    Ah fuck it:

Because at some points on the globe we're quite near it or approaching it quite rapidly.
    Whoo and there goes a better part of my post. See you
    Last edited by rufuske; December 18 2021 at 04:15:41 AM.

Name and shame, then.
    Aforementioned.
    Ah fuck it:

Because at some points on the globe we're quite near it or approaching it quite rapidly.
    So, crying about negreps, check.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Name and shame, then.
    Aforementioned.
    Ah fuck it:

So, crying about negreps, check.
    Obv, that's the point, isn'it?
    Thanks for all the fish.

Donor
    This forum has no hope or future.
    i lolled.

Drinking again