hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 972 of 994 FirstFirst ... 472872922962969970971972973974975982 ... LastLast
Results 19,421 to 19,440 of 19862

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

You're saying Jack is a landlord? Get the choppy boi.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by August View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    I present to you: the brave uberfuhrer of the FHC left. Give em a round of applause, everybody!

I remember days when we banned people for even joking about genocide and putting people into camps but I must be old fashioned.
    It was always only the right-leaning people who were banned. Except XenosisReaper I guess.
    Is this like one of those realizations where covid killing right wing people seems surprising at first till you think about it for a few minutes, huh?
    meh

I present to you: the brave uberfuhrer of the FHC left. Give em a round of applause, everybody!

I remember days when we banned people for even joking about genocide and putting people into camps but I must be old fashioned.
    It was always only the right-leaning people who were banned. Except XenosisReaper I guess.
    Wonder why :thonk:

Banned Movember 2011Movember 2012
    The most interesting thing (to me, at least) about the Meadows texts is that Donnie Jr. was asking others to talk to his dad. It's as if Cheeto was ignoring his own children.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard (updated link)

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post

Erichknaar always talks about genocide and killing people, but he never gets banned. It’s because the mods have worldviews close enough to his that his comments don’t register for what they are.

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    The most interesting thing (to me, at least) about the Meadows texts is that Donnie Jr. was asking others to talk to his dad. It's as if Cheeto was ignoring his own children.
    Donny Sr. is the president this country deserved and is the gestalt of it.

Donor
    dbl post

Quote Originally Posted by Arkaday View Post
    sad but true.mp3

Erichknaar always talks about genocide and killing people, but he never gets banned. It’s because the mods have worldviews close enough to his that his comments don’t register for what they are.
    If you ever ponder how did marxist ideals result in Stalin and Gulags, that is how. Once your glorious revolution and death of capitalism comes, shit won't be run by likes of Keckers but by Erichs of the world.

Imagine thinking wed ever ban superior leftist posters. Now shut up and dance for us conspiracyclown, entertain us with your nonsensical musings.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post

If you ever ponder how did marxist ideals result in Stalin and Gulags, that is how. Once your glorious revolution and death of capitalism comes, shit won't be run by likes of Keckers but by Erichs of the world.
    Keckers is in the 'line people with more than me up against the wall' brigade too.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    sad but true.mp3

FYP

Don't worry, as long as you are white and rich, you won't have to worry about the camps when the right wins.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

Don't worry, as long as you are white and rich, you won't have to worry about the camps when the right wins.
    You honestly don't get it, do you? Your synapses are wired in a way you simply cannot imaging alternative that is not resulting in death camps, worker camps or rare earth mineral mines for the "loosing" side. Again, Trump tried to build wall on wrong border and you can take a man from South Africa but you cannot take South Africa from a man. I honestly think you're irreparably damaged.

You honestly don't get it, do you? Your synapses are wired in a way you simply cannot imaging alternative that is not resulting in death camps, worker camps or rare earth mineral mines for the "loosing" side. Again, Trump tried to build wall on wrong border and you can take a man from South Africa but you cannot take South Africa from a man. I honestly think you're irreparably damaged.
    Along with everyone else who had to put up with mediocre racist shits trying to run a ethnostate.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post

Keckers is in the 'line people with more than me up against the wall' brigade too.
    For a lawyer you have terrible reading comprehension
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Banned Movember 2011Movember 2012
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard (updated link)

After the memes from the last week I expected something completely different from that link.

Along with everyone else who had to put up with mediocre racist shits trying to run a ethnostate.
    The thing is, you didn't have to put up with it. Black people did. You benefited from it.