hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 627 of 666 FirstFirst ... 127527577617624625626627628629630637 ... LastLast
Results 12,521 to 12,540 of 13308

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

  1. #12521
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    14,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    aarhhahahahahahah

    Project Veritas, vet your sources Alistair, they're worse than OANN and routinely peddle doctored information as well as outright misinformation to the extend that only Fox and OANN takes them even remotely seriously.
    remember this thing ?

    if your source was "Der Sturmer" it would have more credibility to walk on because at least they wore their bias front and center.
    *sigh*

    1. Marlona raised the issue, not I, then refused to cite his source. I cited it for him.

    2. I LITERALLY SAID 'KNOWING THE SOURCE....." FFS.

    Not "my" source to "vet", it simply IS the source for Marlona's claim.

    Watch it, don't watch it, I could give a flying fuck either way.
    you asked for a response, it was provided.


    Most folks would just say "my bad, mate" and move on.
    it wasn't a bad tho.
    it was a bad. doubling down makes it a double bad. ur a bad m8.
    what does doubling down on a doubling down do ? quadruple bad ?
    well then we're doubling down! LETS TAKE THIS FUCKER TO THE MOON! BEYOND THE SOLAR SYSTEM! TO INFINITY!
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  2. #12522
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    well then we're doubling down! LETS TAKE THIS FUCKER TO THE MOON! BEYOND THE SOLAR SYSTEM! TO INFINITY!
    You need to keep up your medication, being like this can't be good for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush
    idiotic posts out of context

  3. #12523
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    aarhhahahahahahah

    Project Veritas, vet your sources Alistair, they're worse than OANN and routinely peddle doctored information as well as outright misinformation to the extend that only Fox and OANN takes them even remotely seriously.
    remember this thing ?

    if your source was "Der Sturmer" it would have more credibility to walk on because at least they wore their bias front and center.
    *sigh*

    1. Marlona raised the issue, not I, then refused to cite his source. I cited it for him.

    2. I LITERALLY SAID 'KNOWING THE SOURCE....." FFS.

    Not "my" source to "vet", it simply IS the source for Marlona's claim.

    Watch it, don't watch it, I could give a flying fuck either way.
    you asked for a response, it was provided.


    Most folks would just say "my bad, mate" and move on.
    it wasn't a bad tho.
    it was a bad. doubling down makes it a double bad. ur a bad m8.
    what does doubling down on a doubling down do ? quadruple bad ?
    well then we're doubling down! LETS TAKE THIS FUCKER TO THE MOON! BEYOND THE SOLAR SYSTEM! TO INFINITY!
    I totally read that reply in the voice of Kramer from Seinfeld.



  4. #12524
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    21,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I bet they put bee stickers on your lunchbox when you aren't looking as well Marlona
    NVR4GT
    The start of the fake oppression addiction

  5. #12525
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    14,733
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  6. #12526

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    4,588
    Has the thunderdome happened yet? I need the internet to tell me who had the funnier stutter.

  7. #12527

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Has the thunderdome happened yet? I need the internet to tell me who had the funnier stutter.
    The debate starts in about half an hour.

    Edit: Looks like you can watch it on cspan, CNN, FOX or MSNBC. Don't know if any of those broadcast it internationally.
    Last edited by Nax; September 30 2020 at 12:32:30 AM.

  8. #12528

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    7,523
    GET HYPED BOIS ...30 MINUTES!
    I will take a bet Trump brings a drug test on stage and asks Biden to take it
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  9. #12529
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,512
    Ask them to both run a lap around the place, watch as Trump dies and Biden gets lost.

  10. #12530

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    7,523
    Great start...presentator is muted on all channels
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  11. #12531

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    2,014
    Quarantined and loving life.

  12. #12532
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,351
    You couldn't pay me enough to watch this utter shitshow.

    I know who I'm voting for and why, this debate is unnecessary for me. I refuse to subject myself to this form of self-abuse.
    Last edited by Alistair; September 30 2020 at 01:47:27 AM.


  13. #12533

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    You couldn't pay me enough to watch this utter shitshow.

    I know who I'm voting for and why, debate is necessary for me. I refuse to subject myself to this form of self-abuse.
    Good god, what a shitshow.

    I don't know who is going to win, but I know I've already lost.

  14. #12534
    Idara's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,581
    Watched 2 minutes. Jesus christ fuck that.

  15. #12535
    Ruri's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Exclamation, USA
    Posts
    2,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    You couldn't pay me enough to watch this utter shitshow.

    I know who I'm voting for and why, debate is necessary for me. I refuse to subject myself to this form of self-abuse.
    +1, though i'm guessing you meant that the debate is un-necessary
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

  16. #12536
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,938
    Hrmm...

    A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" takes the primetime host Tucker Carlson seriously, a new court filing said.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-...son-2020-9?amp
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

  17. #12537
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,512
    I gotta say, Biden is far more coherent and isn't yielding to the screaming man as much as I thought. Poor fucking Chris Wallace though, that man really is doing an odd thing, babysitting two old men after decades in media lol.


    Edit: this makes FHC arguments look like high discourse and calm debate in comparison.
    Last edited by Jack Coutu; September 30 2020 at 01:55:10 AM.

  18. #12538
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    You couldn't pay me enough to watch this utter shitshow.

    I know who I'm voting for and why, debate is necessary for me. I refuse to subject myself to this form of self-abuse.
    +1, though i'm guessing you meant that the debate is un-necessary
    Yes, thanks.


  19. #12539

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    2,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    I gotta say, Biden is far more coherent and isn't yielding to the screaming man as much as I thought. Poor fucking Chris Wallace though, that man really is doing an odd thing, babysitting two old men after decades in media lol.


    Edit: this makes FHC arguments look like high discourse and calm debate in comparison.
    In a shocking turn of events, all the "BiDeN hAs DeMeNtIa" bullshit was just that, bullshit. Is he as sharp as he was in 2008/12? No. He's still leagues better than Trump.
    Quarantined and loving life.

  20. #12540
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,821
    Imagine watching this as an american, embarrassing, what a shit show

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •