hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 714 of 826 FirstFirst ... 214614664704711712713714715716717724764814 ... LastLast
Results 14,261 to 14,280 of 16509

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

  1. #14261
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    15,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Folks unironically being Trumpist-copying QANON Types. Good times.
    convince me otherwise Alistair, look at the details of the case, look at who Epstein was involved with and look at the history of the agencies in question.
    Why would I waste my time trying to do that?

    If you have proof, you should take that to the authorities.

    If you don't have proof.....well, enjoy being a thoery-crafting QANON, I guess.
    "Why don't you just work within the system that killed him?"
    clerical accidents that somehow manage to erase what little video evidence there apparently was from a very high profile "suicide" totally happens every day, right ?
    It's amazing how much you sounds like a FOX News comment section poster here. It's spooky.


  2. #14262
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,941
    And people laugh at the horseshoe theory. Coming to same conclusions from completely opposite ends of the equation is more likely than you think.

    Also, even if Epstein did or didn't kill himself, his death has been helluva convenient for a lot of high-ranking people involved in the whole shitshow.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  3. #14263
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    7,857
    It's not about some dumbshit "both sides" horseshoe theory, but about trust towards systems we live in. We lefties saw or experienced too much to trust them anymore, so when a *very* convenient death happens in a case that benefits the elites of said system, of course we won't take the bullshit claims of suicide at face value.

  4. #14264
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,907
    I get not wanting to buy into conspiracy bullshit Alistair, but this is the least implausible one ever, and for once the motivations and means all add up, which usually don't for conspiracy stuff.

  5. #14265
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    14,966
    plus, the level of incompetence required to produce the sequence of events provided in the official narrative is slap-stick comedy tier.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  6. #14266
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    22,499
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    I get not wanting to buy into conspiracy bullshit Alistair, but this is the least implausible one ever, and for once the motivations and means all add up, which usually don't for conspiracy stuff.
    The CIA's best psyop was convincing everyone conspiracies are never true.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  7. #14267
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    3,152
    Conspiracies are always true when then support my world view.
    Quote Originally Posted by cucaldvida View Post
    ...suck on the devices of the callow people...

  8. #14268
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    It's not about some dumbshit "both sides" horseshoe theory, but about trust towards systems we live in. We lefties saw or experienced too much to trust them anymore, so when a *very* convenient death happens in a case that benefits the elites of said system, of course we won't take the bullshit claims of suicide at face value.
    Funny enough, far left and far right both don't trust the system we live in and want to dismantle it, and to prove my point in this specific case it's absolutely not a uniquely "lefty" position that Epstein didn't off himself and someone higher up is covering the whole deal.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  9. #14269
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    7,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    It's not about some dumbshit "both sides" horseshoe theory, but about trust towards systems we live in. We lefties saw or experienced too much to trust them anymore, so when a *very* convenient death happens in a case that benefits the elites of said system, of course we won't take the bullshit claims of suicide at face value.
    Funny enough, far left and far right both don't trust the system we live in and want to dismantle it, and to prove my point in this specific case it's absolutely not a uniquely "lefty" position that Epstein didn't off himself and someone higher up is covering the whole deal.
    And that's the only thing we have in common - the mistrust. Like liberals and fascists sucking up to capitalists, so by that logic I should start treating you the same?

    Oh wait, maybe you are the same
    Last edited by Venec; November 8 2020 at 06:26:25 PM.

  10. #14270
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    14,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    It's not about some dumbshit "both sides" horseshoe theory, but about trust towards systems we live in. We lefties saw or experienced too much to trust them anymore, so when a *very* convenient death happens in a case that benefits the elites of said system, of course we won't take the bullshit claims of suicide at face value.
    Funny enough, far left and far right both don't trust the system we live in and want to dismantle it, and to prove my point in this specific case it's absolutely not a uniquely "lefty" position that Epstein didn't off himself and someone higher up is covering the whole deal.
    in Lief land
    this


    is the same as this


    after all, they both use 4 rubber wheels to get around!
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  11. #14271
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    plus, the level of incompetence required to produce the sequence of events provided in the official narrative is slap-stick comedy tier.
    If there is anything my experience throughout life has taught me, is that it is, in fact, almost always incompetence.
    meh

  12. #14272

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,903
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    I get not wanting to buy into conspiracy bullshit Alistair, but this is the least implausible one ever, and for once the motivations and means all add up, which usually don't for conspiracy stuff.
    This. It's not exactly wild or unprecedented.

  13. #14273
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    8,724
    Not that epstein killed himself but the way you guys defend your conspiracy theory is precisely the same as the way qanon retards do in boomer facebook groups.

    Sometimes just have a look at yourselves


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  14. #14274
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Not that epstein killed himself but the way you guys defend your conspiracy theory is precisely the same as the way qanon retards do in boomer facebook groups.

    Sometimes just have a look at yourselves
    Extremely stupid comparison and you're making shit up so you can pretend to look savvy and smart.

    Compare this

    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    I get not wanting to buy into conspiracy bullshit Alistair, but this is the least implausible one ever, and for once the motivations and means all add up, which usually don't for conspiracy stuff.
    to any of the Qanon shit about secret military tribunals, offworld pedophile bases, or satanic rituals with child blood.

    I'd also add why would you trust any Department of Justice implicitly, least of all the Trump DOJ? I'll fully accept that he killed himself if there's a transparent accounting and investigation of the event.

  15. #14275
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn
    offworld pedophile bases
    Why wouldn’t Epstein just have escaped to one of those?
    meh

  16. #14276

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Not that epstein killed himself but the way you guys defend your conspiracy theory is precisely the same as the way qanon retards do in boomer facebook groups.

    Sometimes just have a look at yourselves
    You've... never actually seen one of those, have you?

  17. #14277

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    3,568
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1325492317105614850

    Rapaport telling it like it is.

  18. #14278
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    18,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Folks unironically being Trumpist-copying QANON Types. Good times.
    convince me otherwise Alistair, look at the details of the case, look at who Epstein was involved with and look at the history of the agencies in question.
    Why would I waste my time trying to do that?

    If you have proof, you should take that to the authorities.

    If you don't have proof.....well, enjoy being a thoery-crafting QANON, I guess.
    "Why don't you just work within the system that killed him?"
    Just like with Trump and election fraud, the burden of proof is on Trump, not on me to disprove it.

    Just like with Marlona and the Mexican Illegal Voter Conspiracy, the burden of proof is on Marlona, not on me to disprove it.

    And now, for Liare and yourself on Epstein, the burden of proof is for you to prove it, not on me to disprove it.

    Something being possible isn't proof.

    Something being plausible isn't proof.
    Hey remember that time a few years ago when the Panama Papers got leaked and there was absolutely indisputable documented evidence of mass-scale money-laundering and tax-evasion amongst the very rich and exactly none of them got brought to book?

    No me either because the guy that released them also "committed suicide"
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  19. #14279
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    18,100
    Your bonus question for 10: remember that time the CIA were exposed for deliberately fostering a cocaine epidemic amongst black communities? What happened to the guy the blew the whistle?

    I'll help you out: S _ _ C _ _ E
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  20. #14280
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    5,278
    SUCC EVERYTHING

    ??

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •