hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 714 of 826 FirstFirst ... 214614664704711712713714715716717724764814 ... LastLast
Results 14,261 to 14,280 of 16509

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Folks unironically being Trumpist-copying QANON Types. Good times.
    convince me otherwise Alistair, look at the details of the case, look at who Epstein was involved with and look at the history of the agencies in question.
    Why would I waste my time trying to do that?

If you have proof, you should take that to the authorities.

If you don't have proof.....well, enjoy being a thoery-crafting QANON, I guess.
    "Why don't you just work within the system that killed him?"
    clerical accidents that somehow manage to erase what little video evidence there apparently was from a very high profile "suicide" totally happens every day, right ?
    It's amazing how much you sounds like a FOX News comment section poster here. It's spooky.

And people laugh at the horseshoe theory. Coming to same conclusions from completely opposite ends of the equation is more likely than you think.

Also, even if Epstein did or didn't kill himself, his death has been helluva convenient for a lot of high-ranking people involved in the whole shitshow.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

It's not about some dumbshit "both sides" horseshoe theory, but about trust towards systems we live in. We lefties saw or experienced too much to trust them anymore, so when a *very* convenient death happens in a case that benefits the elites of said system, of course we won't take the bullshit claims of suicide at face value.

I get not wanting to buy into conspiracy bullshit Alistair, but this is the least implausible one ever, and for once the motivations and means all add up, which usually don't for conspiracy stuff.

plus, the level of incompetence required to produce the sequence of events provided in the official narrative is slap-stick comedy tier.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    I get not wanting to buy into conspiracy bullshit Alistair, but this is the least implausible one ever, and for once the motivations and means all add up, which usually don't for conspiracy stuff.
    The CIA's best psyop was convincing everyone conspiracies are never true.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Conspiracies are always true when then support my world view.
    Quote Originally Posted by cucaldvida View Post
    ...suck on the devices of the callow people...

Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    It's not about some dumbshit "both sides" horseshoe theory, but about trust towards systems we live in. We lefties saw or experienced too much to trust them anymore, so when a *very* convenient death happens in a case that benefits the elites of said system, of course we won't take the bullshit claims of suicide at face value.
    Funny enough, far left and far right both don't trust the system we live in and want to dismantle it, and to prove my point in this specific case it's absolutely not a uniquely "lefty" position that Epstein didn't off himself and someone higher up is covering the whole deal.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Funny enough, far left and far right both don't trust the system we live in and want to dismantle it, and to prove my point in this specific case it's absolutely not a uniquely "lefty" position that Epstein didn't off himself and someone higher up is covering the whole deal.
    And that's the only thing we have in common - the mistrust. Like liberals and fascists sucking up to capitalists, so by that logic I should start treating you the same?

Oh wait, maybe you are the same
    Last edited by Venec; November 8 2020 at 06:26:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    in Lief land
    this

is the same as this

after all, they both use 4 rubber wheels to get around!
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

plus, the level of incompetence required to produce the sequence of events provided in the official narrative is slap-stick comedy tier.
    If there is anything my experience throughout life has taught me, is that it is, in fact, almost always incompetence.
    meh

This. It's not exactly wild or unprecedented.

Not that epstein killed himself but the way you guys defend your conspiracy theory is precisely the same as the way qanon retards do in boomer facebook groups.

Sometimes just have a look at yourselves

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Not that epstein killed himself but the way you guys defend your conspiracy theory is precisely the same as the way qanon retards do in boomer facebook groups.

Extremely stupid comparison and you're making shit up so you can pretend to look savvy and smart.

Compare this

to any of the Qanon shit about secret military tribunals, offworld pedophile bases, or satanic rituals with child blood.

I'd also add why would you trust any Department of Justice implicitly, least of all the Trump DOJ? I'll fully accept that he killed himself if there's a transparent accounting and investigation of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn
    offworld pedophile bases
    Why wouldn’t Epstein just have escaped to one of those?
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post

You've... never actually seen one of those, have you?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1325492317105614850

Rapaport telling it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Folks unironically being Trumpist-copying QANON Types. Good times.
    convince me otherwise Alistair, look at the details of the case, look at who Epstein was involved with and look at the history of the agencies in question.
    Why would I waste my time trying to do that?

If you have proof, you should take that to the authorities.

If you don't have proof.....well, enjoy being a thoery-crafting QANON, I guess.
    "Why don't you just work within the system that killed him?"
    Just like with Trump and election fraud, the burden of proof is on Trump, not on me to disprove it.

Just like with Marlona and the Mexican Illegal Voter Conspiracy, the burden of proof is on Marlona, not on me to disprove it.

And now, for Liare and yourself on Epstein, the burden of proof is for you to prove it, not on me to disprove it.

Something being possible isn't proof.

Something being plausible isn't proof.
    Hey remember that time a few years ago when the Panama Papers got leaked and there was absolutely indisputable documented evidence of mass-scale money-laundering and tax-evasion amongst the very rich and exactly none of them got brought to book?

No me either because the guy that released them also "committed suicide"
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Your bonus question for 10: remember that time the CIA were exposed for deliberately fostering a cocaine epidemic amongst black communities? What happened to the guy the blew the whistle?

I'll help you out: S _ _ C _ _ E
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

SUCC EVERYTHING

??